CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Trial of Alex Salmond

Earl of Punkape

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Why the fuck didn't these daft mares report the slap, grope and tickle at the time? Perhaps there was the offer of something in it for them which hasn't quite met up to their expectations 

In the wake of Brexit, they were worried this pudding would give Scots a voice to call for another independence vote. They wait until its useful to act upon this type of information.

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

In the wake of Brexit, they were worried this pudding would give Scots a voice to call for another independence vote. They wait until its useful to act upon this type of information.

Those northern savages aren't to be trusted at the best of times but there are some very odd statements being made by Woman H. This happened in 2014 and she didn't tell anyone not even her husband. She was trying to put certain initiatives in place which didn't happen under Salmond. She stated she'd love to work with him again even after the attempted rape. Why would you let yourself be undressed and the attacker strip bollock naked then try humping you before you did anything?

We all know a lot of these women in politics have big egos and ambitions and, like actresses, will fuck their way to the top. They're not stupid and know most men would fuck anything if it were offered on a plate.

The truth is probably more like they were both pissed, she led him on and being the dirty serial perv he is, got the wrong end of the stick. She then decided against it at the last moment, like the stupid slag she is.

We await more accusers and revelations 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Yeah, like Hollywood there’s something going on here........ the Salmond cunts vs the Wee Jimmy cunts......it’s a power struggle.

I know sweet fuck all about Jock politics but I know a bunch of cunts when I see them. Anyone who thinks this is about some bloke trying to get his winkle away in some reluctant females needs to wake up and understand reality. This trial is going to last 4 weeks I am told........ all paid for by muggy cunts like you and me.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those northern savages aren't to be trusted at the best of times but there are some very odd statements being made by Woman H. This happened in 2014 and she didn't tell anyone not even her husband. She was trying to put certain initiatives in place which didn't happen under Salmond. She stated she'd love to work with him again even after the attempted rape. Why would you let yourself be undressed and the attacker strip bollock naked then try humping you before you did anything?

We all know a lot of these women in politics have big egos and ambitions and, like actresses, will fuck their way to the top. They're not stupid and know most men would fuck anything if it were offered on a plate.

The truth is probably more like they were both pissed, she led him on and being the dirty serial perv he is, got the wrong end of the stick. She then decided against it at the last moment, like the stupid slag she is.

We await more accusers and revelations 

Sounds like you're letting your imagination run away with you...

On 10/03/2020 at 00:17, Monumental cunt said:

Never been to the place....horrible people, filthy place, foreign language, ugly cunts.  Emperor Hadrian had the right idea with that fucking wall.

I used to agree, mainly because one of my grandfathers came from up there and he was a cunt.

However, after visiting Edinburgh I was mightily impressed, in my mind it's better than London.

I wouldn't call myself a Scotophile and I hope they fuck off out of the Union and all starve to death within five years, but I now rate Scotland higher than many other insignificant plastic countries.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I guess we'll see in due course when the truth comes out, but I'm sure you'll agree there are some rather conflicting and unbelievable statements being made

Fuck off

Many apologies Stubs, I should've taken into account the possibility that you've attended the court hearings thus far...

Incidentally, who is "we" as in "We all know a lot of these women in politics have big egos and ambitions and, like actresses, will fuck their way to the top"? How do "we" know this? Clearly you are privy to details that are denied to the rest of us.

Setting aside the diatribe straight out the misogynist's handbook, I do hope you're not accosted outside Stroud's Little Vic by a builder who calls you "Doreen" on account of your middle-aged soy boy demeanour and then proceeds to enlarge your round brown to diametrical dimensions that you would not think possible. Then lets see if you're happy to discuss your feelings of disgust, shame and degradation with Mrs Stubbs, let alone submit to a medical examination knowing that intimate images will be shared by twelve jurors and countless officers of the court, police, prosecution and defence teams. Then reflect why so few rapes are reported though that's half the problem. The other half are bigoted arses like yourself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Many apologies Stubs, I should've taken into account the possibility that you've attended the court hearings thus far...

Incidentally, who is "we" as in "We all know a lot of these women in politics have big egos and ambitions and, like actresses, will fuck their way to the top"? How do "we" know this? Clearly you are privy to details that are denied to the rest of us.

Setting aside the diatribe straight out the misogynist's handbook, I do hope you're not accosted outside Stroud's Little Vic by a builder who calls you "Doreen" on account of your middle-aged soy boy demeanour and then proceeds to enlarge your round brown to diametrical dimensions that you would not think possible. Then lets see if you're happy to discuss your feelings of disgust, shame and degradation with Mrs Stubbs, let alone submit to a medical examination knowing that intimate images will be shared by twelve jurors and countless officers of the court, police, prosecution and defence teams. Then reflect why so few rapes are reported though that's half the problem. The other half are bigoted arses like yourself.

“All women love semi-rape. They love to be taken.It was his sweet brutality against my bruised body that made his act of love so piercingly wonderful.”

From The Spy Who Loved Me.

Ian Fleming.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

. Then reflect why so few rapes are reported

Because the ‘rapes’ that aren’t reported are just an estimated number of ‘possible’ crimes that have never been investigated by the police or tested in court. But these mystery rapes are increasingly being quoted by newspapers and TV news as factual statistics. ‘Fake News’ in all its glory.

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The little Vic is the domain of cunts and chavs. If I want a brutal arse raping I'll head to the Cockleapers by Travis Perkins where after a few pints of rohypnol I can bank of being bent over the old lock gates and degraded in a far superior way, err, or so I've heard....Anyway, as the lovely Mrs Pecker well knows to her horror, after the 5 flusher bog blocker I left for her last weekend even Eddies brute of a third leg wouldn't touch the sides of my pre stretched back passage. 

As I said, we await more accusers and revelations so a more truthful picture can be drawn, but I'm sure all is not as it appears for this suggested record of serial groping to go completely unreported. One things for sure any lassie unable to fight off, slap or deliver a stunning blow to the nuts of a fat slobbering pissed up wanker like Salmond is a spineless jellyfish. Burning ambition gets in the way of common sense and a loud yell of "how fucking dare you touch me you cunt!" 

Ever since I've seen this chap on the box he has always been rather sweaty and portly. I'd be surprised if he was getting any nookie at all. We will have to see if these allegations go back many years. Until then, as far as I am concerned, this is his payback for trying to break up the union.

The evidences given today were more of the Benny Hill “chase me” type scenarios and offered nothing compelling for a jury to start lowering Salmond into the abyss...

I suspect the prosecution have been trawling back through Salmond’s party groupies for “groping whilst pissed” stories with the juicy best bits held in reserve....

Salmond appears to be a lecherous, drunken slimeball which in itself says more about the revolting SNP whom he led at their behest.

Much more on offer here...

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Ever since I've seen this chap on the box he has always been rather sweaty and portly. I'd be surprised if he was getting any nookie at all. We will have to see if these allegations go back many years. Until then, as far as I am concerned, this is his payback for trying to break up the union.

His wife is 17 years older than him and seemingly not happy to appear in public.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Because the ‘rapes’ that aren’t reported are just an estimated number of ‘possible’ crimes that have never been investigated by the police or tested in court. But these mystery rapes are increasingly being quoted by newspapers and TV news as factual statistics. ‘Fake News’ in all its glory.

At least your comments weren't as crass as your "women love being raped" posts. Unreported crime figures are drawn from ONS crime surveys so this hardly falls under your cop-out of fake news.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The little Vic is the domain of cunts and chavs. If I want a brutal arse raping I'll head to the Cockleapers by Travis Perkins where after a few pints of rohypnol I can bank of being bent over the old lock gates and degraded in a far superior way, err, or so I've heard....Anyway, as the lovely Mrs Pecker well knows to her horror, after the 5 flusher bog blocker I left for her last weekend even Eddies brute of a third leg wouldn't touch the sides of my pre stretched back passage. 

As I said, we await more accusers and revelations so a more truthful picture can be drawn, but I'm sure all is not as it appears for this suggested record of serial groping to go completely unreported. One things for sure any lassie unable to fight off, slap or deliver a stunning blow to the nuts of a fat slobbering pissed up wanker like Salmond is a spineless jellyfish. Burning ambition gets in the way of common sense and a loud yell of "how fucking dare you touch me you cunt!" 

Neat, deflection with victim shaming. 

You seem a bit coy as to what goes on at the Little Vic despite your knowledge of Stroud Valleys' watering holes. Any reason for feigning ignorance?

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

At least your comments weren't as crass as your "women love being raped" posts. Unreported crime figures are drawn from ONS crime surveys so this hardly falls under your cop-out of fake news.

I actually know that most women don’t love being raped. I understand that the majority of them hate it. That’s probably why I don’t do it that often nowadays. 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Neat, deflection with victim shaming. 

You seem a bit coy as to what goes on at the Little Vic despite your knowledge of Stroud Valleys' watering holes. Any reason for feigning ignorance?

As a young pecker I used to drink in the shunters, the pelican, lock keepers (before it became a poofs palace, hence the cock leapers name) the grey hound and the retreat, and the maltings obviously. However, I always preferred the quite rural pub with decent beer rather than rubbing shoulders with the great unwashed. I haven't been on the piss there for over 5 years as I live elsewhere and genuinely don't have a clue or give a flying fuck what goes down the the little vic, although you obviously do. Was it where you got your gash out for the live streaming show?

As for victim shaming, there is no excuse for not knowing what's acceptable and what's not. At the first grope, this sweaty jowled cunt should have been told to get fucked or slapped bloody hard then reported immediately. But I suspect all parties were pissed and had been lured on false pretence ie to further their careers. Salmond deserves to fry but it should have been nipped in the bud years ago before he had the chance to become a serial sex pest. I wonder if the first victim feels sorry for all the subsequent ones?