CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Trial of Alex Salmond

Earl of Punkape

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

At least your comments weren't as crass as the "women love being raped" posts. Unreported crime figures are drawn from ONS crime surveys so this hardly falls under your cop-out of fake news.

I've never thought that women would like to be raped. I do think that if they're honest, given the choice between Harry Styles prancing around them, or Jason Momoa slapping them on the arse, throwing them over his shoulder and carrying them off to bed.. 

Most would opt for the latter.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I actually know that most women don’t love being raped. I understand that the majority of them hate it. That’s probably why I don’t do it that often nowadays. 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I made all that shit up. The only reason I would rape anyone is if I knew they fucking hated it.

I've noticed you've been mentioning rape quite often. You seem obsessed by it. Yes?

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a young pecker I used to drink in the shunters, the pelican, lock keepers (before it became a poofs palace, hence the cock leapers name) the grey hound and the retreat, and the maltings obviously. However, I always preferred the quite rural pub with decent beer rather than rubbing shoulders with the great unwashed. I haven't been on the piss there for over 5 years as I live elsewhere and genuinely don't have a clue or give a flying fuck what goes down the the little vic, although you obviously do. Was it where you got your gash out for the live streaming show?

As for victim shaming, there is no excuse for not knowing what's acceptable and what's not. At the first grope, this sweaty jowled cunt should have been told to get fucked or slapped bloody hard then reported immediately. But I suspect all parties were pissed and had been lured on false pretence ie to further their careers. Salmond deserves to fry but it should have been nipped in the bud years ago before he had the chance to become a serial sex pest. I wonder if the first victim feels sorry for all the subsequent ones?

As much as you like to deflect, this conversation isn't about me. Its about your naïve, possibly Neanderthal attitudes. Its easy taking an analytical stance when alone with your keyboard but the reality is somewhat different.  Remember, these women found themselves with a charismatic man who had immense influence and control over the levers of power. We've all witnessed how powerful people have got away doing bad stuff mainly due to institutional indifference and cowardice. Easy options were taken by people who should've taken difficult but correct decisions.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

By the way I would like to state that rape is very bad and everyone should avoid it as much as possible. There. That’s cleared that up I hope.

I  hope you do realise Billy, it reads like a line from the Weinstein’s defence papers. Or instruction manual at Trump Towers.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As much as you like to deflect, this conversation isn't about me. Its about your naïve, possibly Neanderthal attitudes. Its easy taking an analytical stance when alone with your keyboard but the reality is somewhat different.  Remember, these women found themselves with a charismatic man who had immense influence and control over the levers of power. We've all witnessed how powerful people have got away doing bad stuff mainly due to institutional indifference and cowardice. Easy options were taken by people who should've taken difficult but correct decisions.

A ...sweaty .... charismatic man.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never thought that women would like to be raped. I do think that if they're honest, given the choice between Harry Styles prancing around them, or Jason Momoa slapping them on the arse, throwing them over his shoulder and carrying them off to bed.. 

Most would opt for the latter.

Harry Styles is from Holmes Chapel .. he's a Cheshire lad.

32 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A ...sweaty .... charismatic man.

Most lesbians can be reformed....

In Goldfinger, Ian Fleming writes that Pussy Galore “only needed the right man to come along and perform the laying on of hands in order to cure her psycho-pathological malady.”

I doubt Salmond possesses these skills even with the plainest of straight matrons.Had Bond been in Salmond’s place and as characteristically active then no complaints would have been lodged.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most lesbians can be reformed....

In Goldfinger, Ian Fleming writes that Pussy Galore “only needed the right man to come along and perform the laying on of hands in order to cure her psycho-pathological malady.”

I doubt Salmond possesses these skills even with the plainest of straight matrons.Had Bond been in Salmond’s place and as characteristically active then no complaints would have been lodged.

Clearly, you've yet to meet the woman who can turn you.

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I  hope you do realise Billy, it reads like a line from the Weinstein’s defence papers. Or instruction manual at Trump Towers.

Anyone who needs a manual should consider another genre in the crime industry. Rape isn’t for them. 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Harry Styles is from Holmes Chapel .. he's a Cheshire lad.

Fascinating. But what about the railway station? That’s what we all want to know about you tease.

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Expert witness from the woodworm in her leg    

She gave an interview once and actually said that if she hadn’t met McCartney she’d probably have married someone even richer.and more famous. After she’d given up shoplifting,  petty theft and fraud presumably. I bet Paul McCartney couldn’t believe his luck at landing a one legged, dishonest, thieving, gold digging slag.

”She loves you Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.”

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She gave an interview once and actually said that if she hadn’t met McCartney she’d probably have married someone even richer.and more famous. After she’d given up shoplifting,  petty theft and fraud presumably. I bet Paul McCartney couldn’t believe his luck at landing a one legged, dishonest, thieving, gold digging slag.

”She loves you Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.”

Did Paul rub her stump ?