CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ethnic Wombles

Stubby Pecker

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I recall many years ago now being involved in a proposed pilot scheme to reduce teenage pregnancy. The idea was we’d offer LARC implants fitted at school to girls in year 10, the logic being that with no pregnancy until 17 at the earliest, they would finish school and expand choices. Cue parental fury that we were encouraging sexual activity in young girls. Pilot project scrapped, pregnancy levels unchanged. It’s a parent thing, just like the HPV saga; working class parents think their Angel Chardonnay isn’t shagging about when she is dropping her trackies nightly down the park, middle class parents are terrified Sophie is at it with the Rugger team when in reality she is so repressed she’ll lose her cherry quietly to some spotty fresher after too much cider at Uni.

You propably contributed to teen motherhood you insatiable monster. I'd like to have you spayed. 

14 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There is good and bad in all tribes.  There are noble decent folk and craven parasites and predators with skin colours of all types.  Eric, you have no doubt had some negative experiences, but you know that black people are not all universally bad, just as there are some truly nasty white folk (some in my own family tree, I'm sorry to say).  

A report commissioned in America found the following statistics

In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non­black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

so you are right good and bad in every race, but more bad in some.....

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non­black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

When you spend the last five or so generations constantly telling people they're victims because of the colour of their skin they start to believe it. Especially Yanks, who seem to think their history of racial injustice involve every cunt else on the planet.

You've got spackers too thick to figure out they're just being used as outrage batteries for pandering politician fuckwipes to power their election campaigns, and those spackers are so fucking cuntishly ignorant that they think what happens in their country happens in the rest of the world and other, even more retarded fucking spackers, over here who believe every fucking word of it.

Throw in a worldwide pandemic that keeps all of the smarter people in the house and a conveniently coloured fentanyl addict who just happens to pop his clogs under the knee of a conveniently coloured copper at just the right time, a decrepit mainstream media system that is all too happy to dramatise every story just to keep their heads above the water in an era dominated by mobile phone videos uploaded directly to the internet, all during one of the hottest summers on record, during an election year in a country with more guns than people, and you have the perfect recipe for 2020.

Fuck China for being dirty bastards, fuck America for being a bunch of easily manipulated, professional victim cunts. Nuke both the fuckers into oblivion and lets get back to the good old days where everyone just kicked the shit out of France every few decades.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

OMG!!!!!!!!! .. WE'RE ALL VICTIMS :(:( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I think I get the message, Ed, but Jesus Christ you’re all over the shop with your dopey stats. I don’t know who’s worse.. you or the long-winded scrubber tart above. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I think I get the message, Ed, but Jesus Christ you’re all over the shop with your dopey stats. I don’t know who’s worse.. you or the long-winded scrubber tart above. 

its a slow day at work Frank, just amusing myself with made up stats, go fuck yourself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I think we tend to see only the extremes of choc ice conformity and racial stereotyping on the American shit films and tv shows imported into this poor relation of the American south. We are cursed with a common language. Add to that damned statistics and you have your Social Darwinist views. 

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Covid has shown the West is just three paychecks away from the stone age my dear boy. So don't be so patronising or smug. Or I'll get Ray Mears onto you. 

I thought covid showed us that those with the "mearest" touch of the tar brush are basically fucked if they get it, or at least that was the unshakable truth being trotted out in the early day (at the same time as BLM, funny that). If this is the case, why isn't this raging through Africa? As far as I've heard the Caribbean has been virtually untouched. Could it simply be that those of an ethnic hue who croaked it here were fat, unhealthy or old?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I thought covid showed us that those with the "mearest" touch of the tar brush are basically fucked if they get it, or at least that was the unshakable truth being trotted out in the early day (at the same time as BLM, funny that). If this is the case, why isn't this raging through Africa? As far as I've heard the Caribbean has been virtually untouched. Could it simply be that those of an ethnic hue who croaked it here were fat, unhealthy or old?

You really like to get your hands dirty. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

its a slow day at work Frank, just amusing myself with made up stats, go fuck yourself. 

Eddie you LIED.  

I'm shocked, deeply shocked, I think I'd better go and have a lie down in a darkened room.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Of course I didn’t lie, look it up ffs do I have to do everything... 

Well, cite the source then.  Who are the boffins who crunched the numbers ?

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Cite, not cute. Fucking autocorrect