CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ethnic Wombles

Stubby Pecker

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

True Eric, can any one honestly say that blacks have added anything positive to Great Britain?, I for one believe we could have survived quite well with out any of them, including the survival of the nhs....

Blacks picked and cut all the sugar cane in Jamaica to supply Tate and Lyle,Cadbury’s and Terry’s of York you fucking imbecile.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

True Eric, can any one honestly say that blacks have added anything positive to Great Britain?, I for one believe we could have survived quite well with out any of them, including the survival of the nhs....

The NHS would operate much more efficiently without them. Less time wasted treating AIDS and stabbing and rape victims.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reggae and Dub, jerk chicken, ska, rhythm and blues, rock and roll...

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The NHS would operate much more efficiently without them. Less time wasted treating AIDS and stabbing and rape victims.

When I was in Nairobi I used to get my shoes cleaned on the pavement by a Kenyan shoe shiner outside the Hilton.

It was entirely appropriate.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

There is good and bad in all tribes.  There are noble decent folk and craven parasites and predators with skin colours of all types.  Eric, you have no doubt had some negative experiences, but you know that black people are not all universally bad, just as there are some truly nasty white folk (some in my own family tree, I'm sorry to say).  

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You racist pig, Eddie. How on Earth could the British have invented the bicycle, light bulb, postage stamp, tank, telephone, television, steam engine, jet engine, Cat's eye and suspension bridge et al. without the assistance of the Nigerian peasant farmer? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There is good and bad in all tribes.  There are noble decent folk and craven parasites and predators with skin colours of all types.  Eric, you have no doubt had some negative experiences, but you know that black people are not all universally bad, just as there are some truly nasty white folk (some in my own family tree, I'm sorry to say. 

Previous post directed to someone else sorry Weary. 

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You racist pig, Eddie. How on Earth could the British have invented the bicycle, light bulb, postage stamp, tank, telephone, television, steam engine, jet engine, Cat's eye and suspension bridge et al. without the assistance of the Nigerian peasant farmer? 

Aborigines. Been around for 50 thousand years. Invented the stick.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Wut ?  You are the master of non sequiturs, young Harold.

I mean that unrepresentative big mouthed tiny section of the black population, like our white cunts, and there are many more of them, that acts crudely, talks crude and is generallyvan itter fucking disgrace, the illegitimate off spring of single mothers in bad neighbourhoods. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I mean that unrepresentative big mouthed tiny section of the black population, like our white cunts, and there are many more of them, that acts crudely, talks crude and is generallyvan itter fucking disgrace, the illegitimate off spring of single mothers in bad neighbourhoods. 

To be fair, life's not easy if you get a bad start and have no positive male role model to learn from, but even if you're dealt a cruel hand, life's what you make of it.  

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am frightened of Ray Mears. But only because he can easily be mistaken for Claire Balding.

And yet you're still blind to the true apex predator - Bill Oddie.

They say the little munchkin cunt can sprint for a mile at speeds exceeding 40MPH and can shed his teeth like a shark.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be fair, life's not easy if you get a bad start and have no positive male role model to learn from, but even if you're dealt a cruel hand, life's what you make of it.  

I think single motherhood is the one social evil that should be hounded out of society by ostracisation or a return to mass organised religion, preferably both. We haven't heard nuch about the teen pregnancy epidemic that swept this country (and was significantly absent on the Continent where the family and social cohesion is stronger) but an element of this was white girls from weak or broken family backgrounds sleeping around with blacks who naturally said I don't mind if I do. That's an inner city problem reinforced by dishing out council accommodation, grants, benefits galore and feminist fuelled services. On top of that at drugs and gangs and government cuts across the board and you have a recipe for disaster. And it all starts with that little cunt and his type in the video. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think single motherhood is the one social evil that should be hounded out of society by ostracisation or a return to mass organised religion, preferably both. We haven't heard nuch about the teen pregnancy epidemic that swept this country (and was significantly absent on the Continent where the family and social cohesion is stronger) but an element of this was white girls from weak or broken family backgrounds sleeping around with blacks who naturally said I don't mind if I do. That's an inner city problem reinforced by dishing out council accommodation, grants, benefits galore and feminist fuelled services. On top of that at drugs and gangs and government cuts across the board and you have a recipe for disaster. And it all starts with that little cunt and his type in the video. 

Its a truly difficult problem (I won't say impossible), to achieve a cultural change.  Unfortunately, if you are a girl from a poor family, with disappointing qualifications from school, getting pregnant to qualify for a council house is almost a career choice ("I elect to be a breeder").  

I suppose the obvious answer is to encourage contraception and improve drives for vocational education and training, but you're going to be swimming against the tide.  Hard work. 

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Its a truly difficult problem (I won't say impossible), to achieve a cultural change.  Unfortunately, if you are a girl from a poor family, with disappointing qualifications from school, getting pregnant to qualify for a council house is almost a career choice ("I elect to be a breeder").  

I suppose the obvious answer is to encourage contraception and improve drives for vocational education and training, but you're going to be swimming against the tide.  Hard work. 

I recall many years ago now being involved in a proposed pilot scheme to reduce teenage pregnancy. The idea was we’d offer LARC implants fitted at school to girls in year 10, the logic being that with no pregnancy until 17 at the earliest, they would finish school and expand choices. Cue parental fury that we were encouraging sexual activity in young girls. Pilot project scrapped, pregnancy levels unchanged. It’s a parent thing, just like the HPV saga; working class parents think their Angel Chardonnay isn’t shagging about when she is dropping her trackies nightly down the park, middle class parents are terrified Sophie is at it with the Rugger team when in reality she is so repressed she’ll lose her cherry quietly to some spotty fresher after too much cider at Uni.

• Like 1