CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

lips

Guest fonzy

Guest fonzy

to me these cunts are cunts of all cunts and they are the cunts who smack there lips when eating food but the worst part is they dont realise they are doing it. it sends me into a deep rage. what do you cunts think

1 hour ago, fonzy said:

to me these cunts are cunts of all cunts and they are the cunts who smack there lips when eating food but the worst part is they dont realise they are doing it. it sends me into a deep rage. what do you cunts think

Well Fonzy. I think you're spot on. People who eat noisily are probably the biggest threat that civilisation faces. I, like most of us on here have been foolishly concerned with trivial worries like a potential pandemic, the erosion of western values by Islam, and the socio-political marginalisation of the white majority by hostile minorities...

Thank you for opening our eyes to the horror of 'smacking lips'. 

@Decimus, it looks like there's a new heavy hitter in town. We're done here. I might try and ease myself into retirement by buying a guitar, a cheap wig and some faggot clothes.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, fonzy said:

Which University did you attend in order to develop such acute observational analysis?

Oxford or Cambridge?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well Fonzy. I think you're spot on. People who eat noisily are probably the biggest threat that civilisation faces. I, like most of us on here have been foolishly concerned with trivial worries like a potential pandemic, the erosion of western values by Islam, and the socio-political marginalisation of the white majority by hostile minorities...

@Decimus, it looks like there's a new heavy hitter in town. We're done here. I might try and ease myself into retirement by buying a guitar, a cheap wig and some faggot clothes.

Do you slurp when you have a hot drink Eric?

4 hours ago, fonzy said:

i"m with you Fonzy, also cunts that repeatedly click pens, jingle loose change in their pockets, breath through their nose, cunts on trains tapping away on their laptop or speaking loudly into their mobiles, in fact just people in general, sit on it....

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You forgot calling people 'idiot'. 

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fake posh boy etiquette says you should always chew your food with your mouth closed.

I'm with you on this one Henry Winkle-Sniffer, lip smacking cunts should keep their fucking gob shut. What's your opinion of (fucking excessive!) yoghurt pot scrapers??

Good point. If they were that hungry, why didn't they buy a big pot of yoggit. Oh yeah. Large portions are indicative of 'toxic masculinity' and 'white privilege'.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm identifying as a splitarse, and my sanitary towel is bigger than yours. When I'm on full flow, it's like sitting on a breeze block.

I’ve been reading up on the latest oppressed minority to suddenly appear from nowhere Eric. I thought it was a fucking wind up until I checked it out.....Wait for it.....TRANSABLED. Obvious isn’t it. People who are trapped in the body of a normal able bodied person, but are really a disabled person. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised because there aren’t any limits to the mindfuckery of these mentally ill fucktards who feel entitled to tear up thousands of years of established rules of civilisation and anyone who disagrees is attacked as a bigot and hater. Several first world, so called civilised countries have, instead of locking these nut jobs away somewhere, are instead listening sympathetically to their demands to order doctors to surgically amputate one or more  limbs. It seems that this is a step too far at the moment for the medical profession, but that will only be temporary imo. I would like to identify as a surgeon and offer to carry out the procedures pro bono. It just so happens that I have a top of the range Stihl chainsaw in the garage which is feeling a bit underused as it’s winter. The only light I can see at the end of this tunnel of madness is that all this bollocks is spreading at such a pace that the people who haven’t been infected with this mindaltering condition known as Woke are soon going to wake up and go “Enough” We can only live in hope that the spastic olympics doesn’t become the main attraction after the transgender World Cup, with the able bodied and men’s versions on ITV 12 at 4AM hosted by a one armed, no legged Gary Lineker on 30 million quid a year.

I do hope this hasn’t been too pessimistic. I’ve tried to keep it cheerful.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been reading up on the latest oppressed minority to suddenly appear from nowhere Eric. I thought it was a fucking wind up until I checked it out.....Wait for it.....TRANSABLED. Obvious isn’t it. People who are trapped in the body of a normal able bodied person, but are really a disabled person. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised because there aren’t any limits to the mindfuckery of these mentally ill fucktards who feel entitled to tear up thousands of years of established rules of civilisation and anyone who disagrees is attacked as a bigot and hater. Several first world, so called civilised countries have, instead of locking these nut jobs away somewhere, are instead listening sympathetically to their demands to order doctors to surgically amputate one or more  limbs. It seems that this is a step too far at the moment for the medical profession, but that will only be temporary imo. I would like to identify as a surgeon and offer to carry out the procedures pro bono. It just so happens that I have a top of the range Stihl chainsaw in the garage which is feeling a bit underused as it’s winter. The only light I can see at the end of this tunnel of madness is that all this bollocks is spreading at such a pace that the people who haven’t been infected with this mindaltering condition known as Woke are soon going to wake up and go “Enough” We can only live in hope that the spastic olympics doesn’t become the main attraction after the transgender World Cup, with the able bodied and men’s versions on ITV 12 at 4AM hosted by a one armed, no legged Gary Lineker on 30 million quid a year.

I do hope this hasn’t been too pessimistic. I’ve tried to keep it cheerful.

When that lazy Geordie cunt RK gets back on here, he has a bee in his bonnet about these 'transabled' , 'body dysmorphic' fucking flakes. 

The world in general needs to stop paying attention to these delicate freaks. They serve no practical or intellectual purpose, none of them can do anything, change a tyre, make a chair etc'. They have no interest in anything but themselves. ME ME ME!! That's it. 

I want them all fucking dead. I would like to make them dead using an ice axe dipped in dogshit and rat poison.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When that lazy Geordie cunt RK gets back on here, he has a bee in his bonnet about these 'transabled' , 'body dysmorphic' fucking flakes. 

The world in general needs to stop paying attention to these delicate freaks. They serve no practical or intellectual purpose, none of them can do anything, change a tyre, make a chair etc'. They have no interest in anything but themselves. ME ME ME!! That's it. 

I want them all fucking dead. I would like to make them dead using an ice axe dipped in dogshit and rat poison.

I’m very quickly realising that getting angry with these brainless Cunt brains is a waste of time as that reaction is the only reason they exist and say and do all this shite. If everyone ignored or at the very least laughed at their nonsense I believe that sanity would quickly return. I do believe that the only thing that feeds their bullshit existence is a constant craving that they are being oppressed and victimised and their need to find more and more abusers to scream at. It would be nice if they were all to suddenly drop dead though.

• Like 1