CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Multi Level Marketing

Miles

I have three close friends who have each bought Utility Warehouse phone, broadband and electricity contract packages. Utility Warehouse sells on a multi level marketing principle .. you buy their product and then try to sell their product to other dopey cunts to get a payment. All three friends wish me to buy the Utility Warehouse products from them so they can obtain a payment. My problem is which friend do I buy a Utility Warehouse package from?

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have three close friends who have each bought Utility Warehouse phone, broadband and electricity contract packages. Utility Warehouse sells on a multi level marketing principle .. you buy their product and then try to sell their product to other dopey cunts to get a payment. All three friends wish me to buy the Utility Warehouse products from them so they can obtain a payment. My problem is which friend do I buy a Utility Warehouse package from?

When a male giraffe finds a female giraffe in estrus, he nudges her rear end with his nose to encourage her to urinate. The male tastes the urine, checking for signals that she's ready to mate. If things look promising, he follows the female around until she stands still, indicating that the time is right.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When a male giraffe finds a female giraffe in estrus, he nudges her rear end with his nose to encourage her to urinate. The male tastes the urine, checking for signals that she's ready to mate. If things look promising, he follows the female around until she stands still, indicating that the time is right.

Isn’t she too tall for you? Do you fuck from a ladder?

On 07/03/2020 at 09:58, Dawn Chorus said:

My problem is which friend do I buy a Utility Warehouse package from?

None of 'em, buy your own package and try to sell it to some other stupid cunt!

BTW,  apparently Talk Talk do a cheaper (albeit unreliable) package, just ask Cunt-End Of The World for more info.

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 22:41, Earl of Punkape said:

From glory hole voyeur to savannah peeping Tom.

You fucking disgust me.

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 22:41, Earl of Punkape said:

Wind your neck in you cunt.

• Like 1