CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hand washing whilst singing the National Anthem

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Now, much as I admire Moggers and Boris, today's Corona measures are bordering on farce. Who takes a king-sized crap and waltzes past the sink and out of the bog without washing their hands? (after knocking one out it is agiven however). 

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's a film about drag queens taking a road trip across America, you uncultured cunt.

The only film about drag queens I've seen is Pricilla, Queen of the desert, which I enjoyed.

I bow down to you extensive knowledge of the genre and even more extensive DVD collection, you cross dressing piss head

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only film about drag queens I've seen is Pricilla, Queen of the desert, which I enjoyed.

I bow down to you extensive knowledge of the genre and even more extensive DVD collection, you cross dressing piss head

You've missed an 's' out of your film title you thick cunt. I'll give you a clue, it's not dessert. Are you pissed?

Guest judgetwi

Total bollocks! A load of limp wristed, snowflake cunts running around panicking because the media put the shits up them. Fucking pathetic. Anyway i’ve boarded up my windows and painted a big Red Cross on the front door. Those Chinkies ain’t having me, the cunts.

Lord have mercy upon us...........and don’t forget to wash your hands!

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Total bollocks! A load of limp wristed, snowflake cunts running around panicking because the media put the shits up them. Fucking pathetic. Anyway i’ve boarded up my windows and painted a big Red Cross on the front door. Those Chinkies ain’t having me, the cunts.

Lord have mercy upon us...........and don’t forget to wash your hands!

Marjorie’s been looking for you Judge. 

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Marjorie’s been looking for you Judge. 

Well let’s hope he has washed his jizz stained hands before he finds me.