CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Economy Corporate Cunts

Guest N/A

With Chink Bug Flu still spreading and the death toll could spiral out of control at any minute killing at least 140,000,000 people, it’s always good to hear from those heartless corporate bread heads who are more concerned about the annual balance sheet than entire swathes of the world population.    The greatest exponent of this was demonstrated on Newsnight where some presenter, who is only on the program because they are brown, showed all the compassion of a death camp guard when announcing the death toll and immediately Segwaying into.....this is of course a terrible problem for the economy!!!   Let’s discuss the possible impact on the stock markets with another heartless cunt who will show a total disregard for human life on this BBC shit fest of a program.   

We all know the markets will drop....who gives a shit....they are that too sensitive .....if The Chief Exec of the Bank of England bangs his knee on the edge of his table it could wipe trillions of the FTSE.  We all know that once the floppy haired ruddy face cunts want a new Porsche and flat in Monaco the markets will recover so they can get their bonuses,    It’s all a fucking game.  Who fucking cares.  Economic Corporate Cunts

Its a made up situation so the markets can all re adjust and the public can all be taken to the fucking cleaners again for our pensions and savings.  Just because a couple of hundred chinks need a lemsip and a fortnight off work.

25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

With Chink Bug Flu still spreading and the death toll could spiral out of control at any minute killing at least 140,000,000 people, it’s always good to hear from those heartless corporate bread heads who are more concerned about the annual balance sheet than entire swathes of the world population.    The greatest exponent of this was demonstrated on Newsnight where some presenter, who is only on the program because they are brown, showed all the compassion of a death camp guard when announcing the death toll and immediately Segwaying into.....this is of course a terrible problem for the economy!!!   Let’s discuss the possible impact on the stock markets with another heartless cunt who will show a total disregard for human life on this BBC shit fest of a program.   

We all know the markets will drop....who gives a shit....they are that too sensitive .....if The Chief Exec of the Bank of England bangs his knee on the edge of his table it could wipe trillions of the FTSE.  We all know that once the floppy haired ruddy face cunts want a new Porsche and flat in Monaco the markets will recover so they can get their bonuses,    It’s all a fucking game.  Who fucking cares.  Economic Corporate Cunts

Its a made up situation so the markets can all re adjust and the public can all be taken to the fucking cleaners again for our pensions and savings.  Just because a couple of hundred chinks need a lemsip and a fortnight off work.

I hate to disagree MC but the Chinese economy is the most important thing on earth to the chink communist ruling party. It is and has been for the last 25 years the thing that’s propelled them to almost the no.1 superpower. Almost but not quite. These fucking cunts have plans for world domination and believe me we’re all fucked if they get there. Trumps trade war and standing up to them has seriously made the yellow bastards realise that their days of thieving the worlds intellectual property and unlimited cheap  labour to supply the world with cheap goods, which successive US Presidents have let them away with and which has fuelled their unrivalled economic growth is finished. For the Chinese to do what they have done by locking down hundreds of millions of people in scores of cities and letting the world see says to me that the flu situation is massively bigger than they have admitted. The damage to their economy is already setting them back years and they would only have gone public as an absolute last resort.The chances of the rest of the world going into recession are becoming more likely every day. Unfortunately if this does become a reality it will affect the bigger economies in the world most. And that means the US the EU and us. This shit isn’t going to play out well. It’s only just beginning.

Ken Hom is a cunt.

40 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bang on. Sensationalist sympathy- mongering wank from a nation of opportunist, emotionless savages that should be subjected to the same pain, torture and suffering that animals endure at their hands.

Good work MC.

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hate to disagree MC but the Chinese economy is the most important thing on earth to the chink communist ruling party. It is and has been for the last 25 years the thing that’s propelled them to almost the no.1 superpower. Almost but not quite. These fucking cunts have plans for world domination and believe me we’re all fucked if they get there. Trumps trade war and standing up to them has seriously made the yellow bastards realise that their days of thieving the worlds intellectual property and unlimited cheap  labour to supply the world with cheap goods, which successive US Presidents have let them away with and which has fuelled their unrivalled economic growth is finished. For the Chinese to do what they have done by locking down hundreds of millions of people in scores of cities and letting the world see says to me that the flu situation is massively bigger than they have admitted. The damage to their economy is already setting them back years and they would only have gone public as an absolute last resort.The chances of the rest of the world going into recession are becoming more likely every day. Unfortunately if this does become a reality it will affect the bigger economies in the world most. And that means the US the EU and us. This shit isn’t going to play out well. It’s only just beginning.

Ken Hom is a cunt.

Well, I feel a lot better after reading that. Cheers Billy. 

Now, where did I put the domestos? 

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ken Hom is a cunt.

Ken Hom is dead.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ken Hom is a cunt.

I totally disagree with your summary.  If China has been hit by Chink flu it is it’s economy and manufacturing productivity that will be hit the most.  All those chinks not going in work anymore because they are dead, dying or shit scared will obviously stop them producing, which in turn plays straight into the hands of Trumps protectionist strategy to make more shit in the USA.  We will also benefit from increased home demand for goods usually sourced from the cheap rip off chink suppliers.   I saw a BBC report tonight that showed a graph of chink productivity simply falling like a fat cunt tied to a piano and thrown off a tall building.  That’s good news for the rest of the world if this can be extended over a longer period. Especially if the dog eaters all die of Wong flu.    Yes there will be a few casualties along the way, but we fly too much anyway so planes being cancelled is good news in my view.  We also import too much cheap food we simply throw away. Again let’s buy what we eat and eat what we buy.  Again a good thing.   On the upside Lemsip and face masks are doing a roaring trade.  I’ve just brought a shit load of shares in beechams.   There’s always a winner somewhere.

PS don’t tell the yellow cunts but we in the UK have had the cure for years.   Hot water in a cup with a lemsip + 7 to 10 days of COD and FIFA sat at home with your feet up with a bag of wotsits and an orange nob.. That shit could cure AIDs.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

...On the upside Lemsip and face masks are doing a roaring trade.  I’ve just brought a shit load of shares in beechams.   There’s always a winner somewhere...

"Shit" being the operative word. Either you're telling porkies or a boiler-room salesperson saw you coming. Beecham's was delisted more than thirty years ago and is now a brand name owned by GlaxoSmithKiline.

Spooky fact: In its heyday Beecham's owned Corona.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Shit" being the operative word. Either you're telling porkies or a boiler-room salesperson saw you coming. Beecham's was delisted more than thirty years ago and is now a brand name owned by GlaxoSmithKiline.

It was 'Britvic Corona' at one time as well.

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Corona was started by a couple Welsh brothers.

On 02/03/2020 at 00:40, Monumental cunt said:

The corporate knobs are actually worried about many issues  - the Yellow Death impact on current earnings worldwide, finality of populations’ growth which ended in the western countries between 1980s and early 2000s, the end of new wage slave growth in the richer parts of Asia, particularly China (it’s all downhill from 2024 - watch the calamity unravel) and fuck all improvements in Africa economic growth, despite massive population expansion and chink “investment” looting  - which will continue until well into the late 21st century (if there is any food left). Current interest rates and all financial operations are running in the opposite direction of where they should be heading, and it will make life harder for the young lot everywhere and leave them with unpayable debt. All central banks present and near future’ machinations only support the top layers of the world’ populations and the yellow death is a good excuse to continue with money printing and asset support. It’s fucking crazy.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really. I think a review of posting history will reveal that this is an opinion you and I have shared for some time. 

I'd wager our collective view of the tiddywinks being a separate species of cruel fuckers predates the corner itself.

Remember the Battle of the Imjin River

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd wager our collective view of the tiddywinks being a separate species of cruel fuckers predates the corner itself.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Remember it well. Nearly didn't make it out. Ended up in the field hospital. I owe my life to Hawkeye Pierce and Margaret Houlihan.

War is hell.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember it well. Nearly didn't make it out. Ended up in the field hospital. I owe my life to Hawkeye Pierce and Margaret Houlihan.

War is hell.

Funny, I'm actually Lebanese and like to dress as a woman, I'm sure you remember the bed bath I gave you with fond memories 

• Like 1