CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain To Be Made Example Of

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That figures as there's not much that you don't get wrong despite you previously declaring yourself to be "a clever cunt". By the way it, would be a good idea if you knew what wokefulness is. Wokefulnes is the backlash to bigotry and prejudice, the irony being is that people like you are the cause of it. "Woke" awareness has probably gone too extreme as anyone with a perceived sense of social injustice has appropriated the concept to ridiculous ends, so thanks for that.

Cunts will jump on any passing bandwagon, good or bad, fuck 'em!

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

You're all about to give consent for martial law via Corona Virus, will make the horror transition into total control that much more palatable when the time comes. 

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Cunts will jump on any passing bandwagon, good or bad, fuck 'em!

Joker you need to prepare for an avalanche  of googlebilia which Roops will now be accumulating to unleash on you, to drown you in  her vast and indisputable knowledge of every subject known to mankind, but more importantly to ensure you forevermore gaze up at her on her golden pedestal, so awestruck and paralysed with admiration that you will never even contemplate disagreeing with her again. Clench your arsehole in readiness.

• Like 3

Guest Terrible Ted
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That figures as there's not much that you don't get wrong despite you previously declaring yourself to be "a clever cunt". By the way it, would be a good idea if you knew what wokefulness is. Wokefulnes is the backlash to bigotry and prejudice, the irony being is that people like you are the cause of it. "Woke" awareness has probably gone too extreme as anyone with a perceived sense of social injustice has appropriated the concept to ridiculous ends, so thanks for that.

It's hard to tell if you're being deliberately obtuse or if you really just have no grasp of the real world. For ages, Western society functioned quite nicely on the back of ancient mantras like 'Love thy neighbour as thyself', 'Judge not that ye shall not be judged' and 'Turn the other cheek'. Then the floodgates opened to a bunch of darkie cunts with no respect for any civilised values and instead of forcing them to accept Western cultural, social and intellectual behaviour, we are on the brink of handing sovereignty to them entirely.

It might be prejudiced but it's not a question of white vs. non-white, it's a case of good vs. bad. Unfortunately, there's a strong correlation either way. Whites built the greatest civilisation and I would like to preserve it, instead of letting a bunch of drug-addled, stab-happy monkeys tear it down.

Your grammatically dubious concept of 'wokeness' (I'm sufficiently old-fashioned that I still call it political correctness) was never about social justice, it's always been a programme to denigrate the achievements of white people but dressed up in such away that it appeals to cowards and morons.

1 hour ago, Terrible Ted said:

It's hard to tell if you're being deliberately obtuse or if you really just have no grasp of the real world. For ages, Western society functioned quite nicely on the back of ancient mantras like 'Love thy neighbour as thyself', 'Judge not that ye shall not be judged' and 'Turn the other cheek'. Then the floodgates opened to a bunch of darkie cunts with no respect for any civilised values and instead of forcing them to accept Western cultural, social and intellectual behaviour, we are on the brink of handing sovereignty to them entirely.

It might be prejudiced but it's not a question of white vs. non-white, it's a case of good vs. bad. Unfortunately, there's a strong correlation either way. Whites built the greatest civilisation and I would like to preserve it, instead of letting a bunch of drug-addled, stab-happy monkeys tear it down.

Your grammatically dubious concept of 'wokeness' (I'm sufficiently old-fashioned that I still call it political correctness) was never about social justice, it's always been a programme to denigrate the achievements of white people but dressed up in such away that it appeals to cowards and morons.

It's not the first time that I've had to read such errant supremacist nonsense on The Corner and no doubt it won't be the last, unless of course you're deliberately trolling for a reaction... 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's not the first time that I've had to read such errant supremacist nonsense on The Corner and no doubt it won't be the last, unless of course you're deliberately trolling for a reaction... 

At my Public School we had people from various nations and they were largely from the ruling class and wealthy industrialist families of those nations.

We never had any race issues whatsoever as we rightly assumed they would go home to govern their own countries and exploit their respective peasantry.

Many remain great friends of mine.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At my Public School we had people from various nations and they were largely from the ruling class and wealthy industrialist families of those nations.

We never had any race issues whatsoever as we rightly assumed they would go home to govern their own countries and exploit their respective peasantry.

Many remain great friends of mine.

Bollocks. Never happened. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He was never at Sandhurst. He was in the KAR (Kings African Rifles). He saw service in Kenya fighting the Mau Mau. He got his commission when he was back in Uganda. He never served in Britain. 

He did a “rent a pip”’ period at Sandhurst with my uncle which is typically 4-8 weeks,I never said he served in British Army.

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I went to school with a Nigerian prince, nice bloke but thick as two short planks. He was about twenty-five and stil trying to pass an A-level.

The father of one of my friends promoted Amin from the ranks, in Kenya.

My Uncle was also at Sandhurst with King Hussein of Jordan.

4 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

If you must troll, try to be a bit more inconspicuous about it in future.

Idiot.

Guest Terrible Ted
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you must troll, try to be a bit more inconspicuous about it in future.

Idiot.

You've had a whole day and hundreds of new posts to sift through, and all you can manage is an accusation of trolling? I don't think I'm the one who needs to try harder.

Paltry.

20 minutes ago, Terrible Ted said:

You've had a whole day and hundreds of new posts to sift through, and all you can manage is an accusation of trolling? I don't think I'm the one who needs to try harder.

Paltry.

Your arrival has put Decimus on the d list.

His output and quality have diminished with the contraction of tertiary measles.

37 minutes ago, Terrible Ted said:

Paltry.

If you're not trolling, the only other alternative is that you are woefully ignorant and thick as pig shit. By denying the former, you're confirming the latter.

Try harder, you pseudointellectual, blowhard cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Terrible Ted
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you're not trolling, the only other alternative is that you are woefully ignorant and thick as pig shit. By denying the former, you're confirming the latter.

Try harder, you pseudointellectual, blowhard cunt.

Despite your fervent assertions, I'd say the ball remains very much in your court. Do you want to play the African Inventions Game? The rules are simple: you just have to name as many African scientific and cultural achievements as you can think of. You'll need help (I apologise if you're sick of hearing the same word uttered by psychiatrists and sex clinics), so I'll start you off, thus:

1. Bongos
2. Bicycle theft

The game continues until you realise that, in fact, there aren't any.

And 'blowhard'? What are you, some Yankee teenager with an about-face baseball cap? If so, I suggest you fuck off back across the pond and stop lowering the tone of Norwich.

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fuck off you silly fucking bint.  

Did that cause Woke?

8 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

Despite your fervent assertions, I'd say the ball remains very much in your court. Do you want to play the African Inventions Game? The rules are simple: you just have to name as many African scientific and cultural achievements as you can think of. You'll need help (I apologise if you're sick of hearing the same word uttered by psychiatrists and sex clinics), so I'll start you off, thus:

1. Bongos
2. Bicycle theft

And 'blowhard'? What are you, some Yankee teenager with an about-face baseball cap? If so, I suggest you fuck off back across the pond and stop lowering the tone of Norwich.

We could start with writing, mathematics, universities and err... humanity itself.

10 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

1. Bongos
2. Bicycle theft

Wildly changing the subject to avoid addressing your ridiculous statements is more akin to a Yankee teenager throwing a tantrum than anything that I have said.

The fact still remains, you're either thick as pig shit or a troll. If you consider yourself to be neither, back up your previous points and then watch me tear you and them apart. 

I'd say that this is game, set and match, wouldn't you?

Idiot.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off you silly fucking bint.  

Did that cause Woke?

Now look what you’ve gone and done MC. You’ve ‘triggered’ her. You are completely off message. Shame on you.and your Male white privilege. Do you realise that you’ve caused thousands of  young people irreversible psychological damage, you hater.