CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain To Be Made Example Of

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I logged in purely to observe that Mrs Roops would not let this lie, but I see she beat me to it by several hours.

Yes yes, thank you for providing a link to a wiki page I've already read. They let little kids go for rides in police cars too. They don't give them a gun and badge though. 

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You make the common mistake of only seeing what the  angry metoo# cunts say .. there are plenty of back academics in various fields of science and maths but all you hear from the media are metoo# type quotes .. the maths for the US space programme that eventually got me to the moon was mostly done a a black American woman for a start. At Exeter University there is a reasonably good woman maths tutor who will now only be remember for daring to suggest that only real women have periods .. this has set the LGBTQZ "community" into a frenzy that may well end up with her losing her job or being forced to move elsewhere.

There's a film made about the black mathematicians 'Hidden figures'. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...They let little kids go for rides in police cars too. They don't give them a gun and badge though. 

...but if they can write their names, they're qualified to wear a gay looking hi-viz SIA arm-band and stand outside doors.

On 28/02/2020 at 10:01, The Beast said:

I may be wrong, but I get the sense we may be seeing the first signs the BBC may be on the turn from the current modus operandi of globalist liberal machine to a different patsy altogether. After all, it was created to be a state mouthpiece. Of course, we still have liberal viewpoints in every institution in dominance, but I get the sense it is a case of adapt or die for the BBC.

On 28/02/2020 at 10:18, Mrs Roops said:

With both wings of the political spectrum accusing The BBC of bias towards the other side, one can be fairly sure the broadcaster is trying to be as even-handed as possible. But yes, with charter renewal looming the corporation seem to be stepping up a gear. That said, the new Director General really, really needs to do something about the bloated management structure and to temper the wokeness that seems rife in all facets of the BBC's operation.

I want to believe, but I can't - not yet. It should be the national interest that is central to the ethos of BBC journalism but we're still eons away from anywhere near this. Its style and bias still appears to be broadcast from some distant, foreign land inhabited by journalists who do not share the same interests or emotions as their audience.

For example, as Brexit negotiations have progressed, it's become increasingly clear that it is the obtuse EU, and not Britain, which has been the main obstacle to progress. Yet time and again the fucking BBC creates a platform in which EU apologists are listened to respectfully while the attack treatment is reserved solely for right-wing, pro-Brexit British politicians such as Johnson and Farage, as well as Trump. And it still gives people like Sadiq Khan a disproportionate amount of airtime so as not to offend minorities borne from mass immigration tactfully hidden by the BBC. When someone throws an egg at Farage, or Trump looks at someone's tits, it's headline BBC news. And, to top it off, those at the head of the BBC are paid unscrupulous wages to influence the public at large who are in turn forced to fulfil their salaries in the first place.

As with its reporting on coronavirus, mass immigration and multi-sexuality, the BBC by and large still uses liberal narratives to wrongly influence. A free Western society should be able to form opinions based on facts, yet nowadays millions - myself included - seek alternative sources of news. The BBC still chooses what it permits and forbids according what it wants its public to know, and to think its political agenda is on the turn is wishful thinking.

I want it shut down, compartmentalised, and privatised. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I want to believe, but I can't - not yet. It should be the national interest that is central to the ethos of BBC journalism but we're still eons away from anywhere near this. Its style and bias still appears to be broadcast from some distant, foreign land inhabited by journalists who do not share the same interests or emotions as their audience.

For example, as Brexit negotiations have progressed, it's become increasingly clear that it is the obtuse EU, and not Britain, which has been the main obstacle to progress. Yet time and again the fucking BBC creates a platform in which EU apologists are listened to respectfully while the attack treatment is reserved solely for right-wing, pro-Brexit British politicians such as Johnson and Farage, as well as Trump. And it still gives people like Sadiq Khan a disproportionate amount of airtime so as not to offend minorities borne from mass immigration tactfully hidden by the BBC. When someone throws an egg at Farage, or Trump looks at someone's tits, it's headline BBC news. And, to top it off, those at the head of the BBC are paid unscrupulous wages to influence the public at large who are in turn forced to fulfil their salaries in the first place.

As with its reporting on coronavirus, mass immigration and multi-sexuality, the BBC by and large still uses liberal narratives to wrongly influence. A free Western society should be able to form opinions based on facts, yet nowadays millions - myself included - seek alternative sources of news. The BBC still chooses what it permits and forbids according what it wants its public to know, and to think its political agenda is on the turn is wishful thinking.

I want it shut down, compartmentalised, and privatised. 

I am not sure what your alternative news sources are but I have given a trial to several and consistently I have found them either as bad or even worse than the BBC. The BBC is at least fairly consistent and taking in their EU and luvvie bias I can at least filter out the wheat from the chaff.

48 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not sure what your alternative news sources are but I have given a trial to several and consistently I have found them either as bad or even worse than the BBC. The BBC is at least fairly consistent and taking in their EU and luvvie bias I can at least filter out the wheat from the chaff.

What I've noticed in the last 20 years or so, is news readers putting in their two bobs worth. As I've said before on here, years ago news readers read the news and that was that. It was read by hard faced bastards like Gordon Honeycombe who read the news and did not proffer his opinion because nobody gave a fuck about what he thought because it weren't his job. The only time they broke into a smile was at the end of the news when the story was about a dog windsurfing or shit like that. Now days, newsreaders feel it necessary to add their opinions and this pisses me off. Tell me what's happening in the world, shuffle your papers, say "good night" and then fuck off.

• Like 1