CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain To Be Made Example Of

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A Nobel prize was stripped from a professor who had published the result of an experiment to test the IQs of students from all ethnicities. The results clearly showed that Asians and Europeans score significantly higher than Afro-Caribbeans. 

Nobel prize redacted, reputation destroyed, career over. 

To quote Fox Mulder.. "The truth is out there". (Don't say it out loud though)

If it had shown that europeans were bottom of the list and afro Caribbean's were top, you can bet your bottom dollar, seagulls will be shitting on statues of him all over the Caribbean 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This would be professor James Watson. He did not have his Nobel prize taken away. He did lose many honorary titles though. He got himself into hot water from expressing personal opinions on IQ tests taken by army recruits during WW I. 

Another guy called shockley did the same..took army conscripts IQ scores n came to the conclusion that poor black conscripts were less intelligent than poor white ones ..should have given him a job in the Tory partay 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

56 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Another guy called shockley did the same..took army conscripts IQ scores n came to the conclusion that poor black conscripts were less intelligent than poor white ones ..should have given him a job in the Tory partay 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You sure about this, Panz? There was a William Shockley who was one of the founding fathers of the Silicon Valley industries and he did have some controversial views on eugenics and race, but he was a Nobel prize-winning physicist and engineer who did research into solid state circuitry. I wouldn't have thought he would be involved or even qualified to set IQ tests and analyse the results.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you any thoughts on the plans to have a united kingdom day bank holiday to celebrate breshxit?

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you ever read "The Bell Curve"? ( I once confused it with "The Bell Jar", but I got my head out of the oven just in time.)

I once read a book on this theme but instead of the dark people being the simpletons it had photograph of some poor cunts from the West of Ireland .. book was written in the early 1950s I think.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Everyone should get a day off, except for those ungrateful fucking Jocks. Most of them don't work anyway, so it's not as if they'll even notice.

Interestingly I was going to tag you with that post but I thought that Panzer might have some more deeply philosophical opinion.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You sure about this, Panz? There was a William Shockley who was one of the founding fathers of the Silicon Valley industries and he did have some controversial views on eugenics and race, but he was a Nobel prize-winning physicist and engineer who did research into solid state circuitry. I wouldn't have thought he would be involved or even qualified to set IQ tests and analyse the results.

He wasnt..that was his undoing..and being a thoroughly unlikeable individual didnt help either 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I once read a book on this theme but instead of the dark people being the simpletons it had photograph of some poor cunts from the West of Ireland .. book was written in the early 1950s I think.

No one in the West of Ireland can read so they wouldn’t be offended anyway.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2020 at 13:35, Cunt-End Of The World said:

History is written by the winners. Legislation changes and historic public spending is how you follow a trail. Comparison with historic events that bear similarity is perfectly valid, except in this case there are some fundamental differences. Historically, permission was never sought to force an ideology, if you had enough money and / or enough support, you would simply do it and argue the toss later with the international community. Today it is being done with consent and has been since since Michael Ryan went bananas, added to by the Oklahoma bombing, then 9/11 and 7/7. Eroded freedoms as a result of changes in international law regarding terror has meant the global framework is already in place and you have been giving permission on the basis you are provided 'security'. That includes treaties signed by all of the countries you mentioned above that affect domestic policy in each as it relates to obeying international and / or EU law. It already happened. The basis for global governance already exists.

And your point is?

On 03/03/2020 at 14:34, Mrs Roops said:

What you on about?

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of perspective.

Nothing a bottle of vodka can’t assist with, especially when it comes to perspective.

On 05/03/2020 at 23:10, Mrs Roops said:

Point of order, Your Worship. How many Afro-Caribbean members did you bump into over the prawn sandwiches in the Swindon Travelodge for your Mensa meeting?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

And JOB CENTRE.....DOLE SCROUNGERS THIS WAY—>

I was always slightly suspicious that the “coded warnings” RTE used to receive in the day were in fact the pissed ramblings of some Galway drunk trying to call his bookie and get his bets on. “Newcastle, Tree Tirty, Blood on the Tracks. Nottingham, Four Fifty, Fair Warning”. 

• Like 1

On 03/03/2020 at 10:08, King Billy said:

Now look what you’ve gone and done MC. You’ve ‘triggered’ her. You are completely off message. Shame on you.and your Male white privilege. Do you realise that you’ve caused thousands of  young people irreversible psychological damage, you hater.

No fucking white male from a northern mill town in the 1970s can ever be called “privileged”.   Woke is spouted off by nothing more than self obsessed, indulged, over privileged, middle class female activists and resonates with no one outside their echo chamber twitter feeds.  Northern women have no time for this shit....it’s also non existent in France, Italy and all Eastern European countries.  Woke is a fucking joke.   It’s like flared trousers, fashionable for a very short period of time, then laughed at retrospectively.

On 03/03/2020 at 01:15, Mrs Roops said:

No, but it did confirm your abject stupidity and bigotry.

Unfortunately that’s widespread throughout society.....and for every woke action their will be an equal and opposite reaction.....  get used to it sister.    

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Point of order, Your Worship. How many Afro-Caribbean members did you bump into over the prawn sandwiches in the Swindon Travelodge for your Mensa meeting?

I wonder how many African Americans passed the Astro-Physics and Mathematics exams and became astronauts?....

None. 18 have been in orbit, but all non-essential shoe-in's. Inclusivity in action. At least the chimps were pilot trained.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder how many African Americans passed the Astro-Physics and Mathematics exams and became astronauts?....

None. 18 have been in orbit, but all non-essential shoe-in's. Inclusivity in action. At least the chimps were pilot trained.

You make the common mistake of only seeing what the  angry metoo# cunts say .. there are plenty of back academics in various fields of science and maths but all you hear from the media are metoo# type quotes .. the maths for the US space programme that eventually got me to the moon was mostly done a a black American woman for a start. At Exeter University there is a reasonably good woman maths tutor who will now only be remembered for daring to suggest that only real women have periods .. this has set the LGBTQZ "community" into a frenzy that may well end up with her losing her job or being forced to move elsewhere.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I logged in purely to observe that Mrs Roops would not let this lie, but I see she beat me to it by several hours.