CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain To Be Made Example Of

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

All of the political diatribe in the last 40 years has been gearing toward centralised power and the 'global community'. Has no cunt realised that they're gonna make an example of us? EU cunts will be spouting bollocks about stronger together in 2 years, using us as an example of how bad it is when you try to break away from the global community. It was a lose - lose vote you cunts. We're fucked.

6 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

It was a lose - lose vote you cunts. We're fucked.

I don't know about that. If you're the sort of cunt who enjoys watching time-lapse videos of unpicked fruit and vegetables rotting in fields and who hates anything more exotic than egg and fucking chips, you'd think that it was a big win-win.

Rool Britanya 'n' Gawd save the Kween.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about that. If you're the sort of cunt who enjoys watching time-lapse videos of unpicked fruit and vegetables rotting in fields and who hates anything more exotic than egg and fucking chips, then I think it's a big win-win.

Rool Britanya 'n' Gawd save the Kween.

You only have to look at the bills that have been passed in the last 4 years in US, EU & individual euro fuckity countries to know we are up shit creek. We'll be beating the fuck out of one another for 10 year old tins of ravioli. 

20 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

All of the political diatribe in the last 40 years has been gearing toward centralised power and the 'global community'. Has no cunt realised that they're gonna make an example of us? EU cunts will be spouting bollocks about stronger together in 2 years, using us as an example of how bad it is when you try to break away from the global community. It was a lose - lose vote you cunts. We're fucked.

Naturally, there will be lots of pouting, posturing and strutting around by all pelicans involved.

But let’s look at some basic facts.

The UK is not self-sufficient in food. Over forty percent has to be imported - mostly from Europe. Trade will continue, as it is a large income source of several EU countries, at least until climate change fucks things up a bit more, in which case there will be a large migrant wave, purely for survival. This time all heading north.

Industry - they surely must be shitting bricks by now - since we dismantled a large portion of our industry which produced the products we are currently importing from the EU (not only obviously), this would be a huge loss of surplus income to the continent. The EU is worried about state sponsored UK manufacturing, which would put a serious dent in their industrial exports to us and competition in other markets. Public or privately funded, something of this nature has to happen if the government is to equalise the North and provide more income to various regions, rather than the funky sculptures and “business parks” bollocks, courtesy of the EU roundabout funds. Plenty of that shit in Wales.

Services. Should they make life a misery for our London lot, it can be reciprocated too. With the bloated derivatives portfolio of the likes of Deutsche Bank, it would be a very unwise move, indeed. 

If all else fails - doing the chinky trick and out competing them with purely state financed manufacturing, aka money printing for industrial investment, will soon erase any trade deficits. At least at this end.

Guest Terrible Ted

So fucking what? I'd rather take my chances and fail than live under the yoke of a band of cunts. The EU could undoubtedly keep us in bread and circuses but, as the OP notes, the cost of that would be that we would become mired in a web of political corruption not just on a national scale but on a global one. A central global government would be so far removed from the average cunt in the street that it would be beyond reproach, and it would become so distended with a sense of its own greatness that its opinion would be final and we'd better bloody like it. Much like our national government but worse.

As for us in Britain, life will go on. Until one day we keel over and become a maggot's dinner. I don't think even EU citizens will be exempt from that fate. Now that we're heading out of the EU, we can think about reforming our own useless turd of a parliament.

1 hour ago, Terrible Ted said:

So fucking what? I'd rather take my chances and fail than live under the yoke of a band of cunts. The EU could undoubtedly keep us in bread and circuses but, as the OP notes, the cost of that would be that we would become mired in a web of political corruption not just on a national scale but on a global one. A central global government would be so far removed from the average cunt in the street that it would be beyond reproach, and it would become so distended with a sense of its own greatness that its opinion would be final and we'd better bloody like it. Much like our national government but worse.

As for us in Britain, life will go on. Until one day we keel over and become a maggot's dinner. I don't think even EU citizens will be exempt from that fate. Now that we're heading out of the EU, we can think about reforming our own useless turd of a parliament.

I think we should nuke the entire EU from orbit. It's the only.....etc etc.

Btw: 1 euro coins are a fucking pain in the arse. They look like £ coins. 

3 hours ago, Terrible Ted said:

I'm a remainer but I think we'll kill more Africans if we stand alone TT. Silver lining if ever there was one eh?

🐔

10 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The EU can not make an example of Britain as the EU now have NO say in the matter.   They have no bargaining chip. It’s all been a very thin veneer backed by nothing.    If we elect to go WTO which we can now Boris has a majority there is nothing the EU can do and they will get nothing from us.    The best they could do is shut the fuck up and be sensible for ten minutes and do a fair deal to save their car manufacturing, food produce, fishing rights.  Did you know that French wine exports to the USA are down 44% due to Trumps tariffs.  That’s just one example of why the EU really need to do a good trade deal with Britain......they are fucking desperate.  Not that you will ever hear such facts from the BBC.   The EU will crumble within 2 years if they don’t sort it out properly.  It’s they who have a fucking problem not us.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm a remainer but I think we'll kill more Africans if we stand alone TT. Silver lining if ever there was one eh?

🐔

Hardly surprising that you back the Fourth Reich but business is business, money is money. Every Jew knows that. Don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The EU can not make an example of Britain as the EU now have NO say in the matter.   They have no bargaining chip. It’s all been a very thin veneer backed by nothing.    If we elect to go WTO which we can now Boris has a majority there is nothing the EU can do and they will get nothing from us.    The best they could do is shut the fuck up and be sensible for ten minutes and do a fair deal to save their car manufacturing, food produce, fishing rights.  Did you know that French wine exports to the USA are down 44% due to Trumps tariffs.  That’s just one example of why the EU really need to do a good trade deal with Britain......they are fucking desperate.  Not that you will ever hear such facts from the BBC.   The EU will crumble within 2 years if they don’t sort it out properly.  It’s they who have a fucking problem not us.

Good points there, MC. For starters, being the loving organisation they claim to be, they should assist Greece in retrieving all the cash parked in Switzerland by various politicians and magnates to pay down the Greek debt. Then, they can make more money transfers from surplus  countries suck as The Neds and Germany, rather than demand more cash from the piss poor ones while talking about “fairness”. If we play it right not just with them, but mainly here at home, things will improve overtime. Thankfully, we have never joined the Eurozone and have full fiscal independence. We would have been fried otherwise. Let’s watch them scrap.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I dunno, The BBC have been reporting on it extensively, fairly balanced IMO.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/51357589

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51014048

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I may be wrong, but I get the sense we may be seeing the first signs the BBC may be on the turn from the current modus operandi of globalist liberal machine to a different patsy altogether. After all, it was created to be a state mouthpiece. Of course, we still have liberal viewpoints in every institution in dominance, but I get the sense it is a case of adapt or die for the BBC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I may be wrong, but I get the sense we may be seeing the first signs the BBC may be on the turn from the current modus operandi of globalist liberal machine to a different patsy altogether. After all, it was created to be a state mouthpiece. Of course, we still have liberal viewpoints in every institution in dominance, but I get the sense it is a case of adapt or die for the BBC.

With both wings of the political spectrum accusing The BBC of bias towards the other side, one can be fairly sure the broadcaster is trying to be as even-handed as possible. But yes, with charter renewal looming the corporation seem to be stepping up a gear. That said, the new Director General really, really needs to do something about the bloated management structure and to temper the wokeness that seems rife in all facets of the BBC's operation.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

We're looking at this in isolation, in terms of our relationship with the EU only. Sovereignty on a global scale is now frowned upon in all but a few countries and as a result the USA are losing grip on the petro-dollar and have to make all of their significant money from war / arms and the destabilisation of oil producing regions. The squeezing of sovereignty has been happening since the formation of the UN. If any group of nations (mooted by China, Japan, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Gadaffi's North African Union) and begin trading oil in EURO's, the powerful sovereign nations will die overnight. This has little to do with money, but achieving centralised power for a very small group of people and they need formerly powerful nations on their knees to show the world what happens when you leave the 'family'. All international law is being changed to support globalism, not sovereignty. It will not be long before, in both the UK and USA, you will see financial collapse and martial law in both. We are to be first, a test bunny, because we don't have a lunatic, gun-toting tea party crowd. Once they have removed the guns in USA, they're fucked too. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do you know what Jill Dando was working on before she was blown away, inexplicably, on her doorstep? Peado exposé on peeps within the BBC.

Did you know that the BBC reported WTC building 7's collapse 20 minutes before it went down.

That's the BBC I know. Slimy, fear mongering cunts.

Lies only work when mixed with truth, so that the outcome is rarely linked to the original deception. 

On 28/02/2020 at 12:30, Cunt-End Of The World said:

We're looking at this in isolation, in terms of our relationship with the EU only. Sovereignty on a global scale is now frowned upon in all but a few countries and as a result the USA are losing grip on the petro-dollar and have to make all of their significant money from war / arms and the destabilisation of oil producing regions. The squeezing of sovereignty has been happening since the formation of the UN. If any group of nations (mooted by China, Japan, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Gadaffi's North African Union) and begin trading oil in EURO's, the powerful sovereign nations will die overnight. This has little to do with money, but achieving centralised power for a very small group of people and they need formerly powerful nations on their knees to show the world what happens when you leave the 'family'. All international law is being changed to support globalism, not sovereignty. It will not be long before, in both the UK and USA, you will see financial collapse and martial law in both. We are to be first, a test bunny, because we don't have a lunatic, gun-toting tea party crowd. Once they have removed the guns in USA, they're fucked too. 

History teaches us everything.....it’s all been done before.    Look at the USSR now defunct.....look at colonialism now defunct,...... look at the old empires of antiquity.     Eventually people of a local region who share the same values start to question and challenge centralized power that is increasingly distant and irrelevant to their day to day lives and cracks appear that are eventually that wide that things like Brexit happen.   The Hungarians, Poles and indeed all the Eastern European states are all complaining about the EU as they know from experience the problems with such centralized power in the old Soviet.   They can smell a rat when they smell one.   So can the British.   With all the financial problems faced by the Italian banks, the failing German economy and the French doing what they do best....burning shit on the streets.  It won’t be long before the EU collapses.  Anyone remember the Berlin Wall......or are you Loy that fucking young and naive that you missed that video clip on You Tube history day.     Eu won’t exist with two years .....good bet.

On 28/02/2020 at 10:18, Mrs Roops said:

With both wings of the political spectrum accusing The BBC of bias towards the other side, one can be fairly sure the broadcaster is trying to be as even-handed as possible. But yes, with charter renewal looming the corporation seem to be stepping up a gear. That said, the new Director General really, really needs to do something about the bloated management structure and to temper the wokeness that seems rife in all facets of the BBC's operation.

You see WOKE as a problem Roops.  Fuck me I thought you headed up the Swindon Annoying Woke Cunts group chat forum.   Even fucking Burger King has gone WOKE on their drinks cups.....fucking pathetic.  Refuse to eat at their shit stalls forever now.

On 28/02/2020 at 09:29, Mrs Roops said:

I suppose they at least have to try and show a glimps of the story from the UK leave perspective now the fucking tanks are not on the streets and there are medicines in hospitals and all the other dooms day shit they spouted as TRUTH has simply not happened.   They have lost all credibility. Their reporting simply gave up on questioning the EU and quite clearly made out that anyone who voted leave was a fucking retarded racist.  Unfortunately for those BBC cunts they lost the argument and now find the gammon who pay their license bills non to happy.    I give the BBC about two years before it’s totally disbanded and broken into parts and sold off.   It simply serves no purpose in today’s society.    Is TV really a thing anymore?   Radio is a thing of ancient history.  The BBC website is obsessed with ridiculous stories about trans gender bender fag rights whilst a bug that’s going to kill the whole world is pushed into about 8th place on the editorial, right behind the black princesses security costs story,  the plight of fat old cunt complaining the government isn’t bringing them home despite being infected with the bug that’s going to kill the whole world, and the story about how Boris Johnston’s is singlehandedly responsible for anyone who catches a fucking cold.  Syria gets a slight mention every now and then but only from the angle that the EU should let 25 million people into Europe via Greece and Turkey.   Quick blow up the euro tunnel and start laying sea mines.   The sooner we leave that EU shit hole the better and a soon as we rip up the BBC the better.    Fucking lying cunts.  Fact.

On 28/02/2020 at 08:05, White Cunt said:

Good points there, MC. For starters, being the loving organisation they claim to be, they should assist Greece in retrieving all the cash parked in Switzerland by various politicians and magnates to pay down the Greek debt. Then, they can make more money transfers from surplus  countries suck as The Neds and Germany, rather than demand more cash from the piss poor ones while talking about “fairness”. If we play it right not just with them, but mainly here at home, things will improve overtime. Thankfully, we have never joined the Eurozone and have full fiscal independence. We would have been fried otherwise. Let’s watch them scrap.

There won’t be much of a scrap.....Large political systems usually fall with immediate affect once the facade is even slightly crumbling. I see a lot of crumbling with the French the Italians and especially the Germans......who now look over the water at the UK with some envy.   Once the Turks let the 4 to 5 million Syrians through their borders into Greece the EU will be faced with a huge crisis that will topple them.   They don’t have the financial backing of the UK anymore to help sort such huge problems like this and others...and the piss pot states of Portugal, Ireland and France etc won’t fucking do an honest days work to dig them out of the shit.   The EU will crumble as quickly as the USSR with the Berlin Wall,  or Gadaffis Lybia, Romania,  etc etc.  overnight these systems simply vanished.  Brussels is a false construct founded on no public mandate to exist.   It’s not even a pack of cards.  

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You see WOKE as a problem Roops.  Fuck me I thought you headed up the Swindon Annoying Woke Cunts group chat forum.   Even fucking Burger King has gone WOKE on their drinks cups.....fucking pathetic.  Refuse to eat at their shit stalls forever now.

That figures as there's not much that you don't get wrong despite you previously declaring yourself to be "a clever cunt". By the way it, would be a good idea if you knew what wokefulness is. Wokefulnes is the backlash to bigotry and prejudice, the irony being is that people like you are the cause of it. "Woke" awareness has probably gone too extreme as anyone with a perceived sense of social injustice has appropriated the concept to ridiculous ends, so thanks for that.

The BBC likes to be seen to be making the effort to be politically balanced, there are ways in which it can be called to account if not. Unortunately the acountabiity doesn't extend to the social attitudes of its staff which are overwhelmingly  blinkered, left-of-centre, urban. Their output takes as a given that the audience shares their outlook and does not question their basic tenets. Contentious issues such as "gender identity", brexit and, of course, anything to do with homosexuals are thus presented as though the debates are over, despite, in many cases having never been allowed to begin.

Like many clever people, the BBC institutionaly makes the mistake of assuming that others are stupid; the bones of the social engineering beneath the surface are showing. and increasing numbers of perfectly reasonable customers are turning it off.

• Like 3