CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Norwich village idiot

Neil

Some twat at the footy disagrees with the refs decision and does what?....throws his fucking mobile onto the pitch in protest.Police apparently made an arrest at half-time,I wonder how the fuck they knew who it was?.The cunt must live in Suffolk

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Some twat at the footy disagrees with the refs decision and does what?....throws his fucking mobile onto the pitch in protest.Police apparently made an arrest at half-time,I wonder how the fuck they knew who it was?.The cunt must live in Suffolk

How did the Police access his phone?

Fuck me,I know there's been a lot of dumbing down on here recently but use your fucking imagination,perhaps they found 'home' on his contact list and rung his parents to find out who the little twat was or maybe looked at a selfie in his gallery and then picked him out.How the fuck should I know,maybe they broke in to his phone illegally but then again who ever heard of the police doing that sort of thing?.Anyhow they've released the cunt without charge(the bloke not the phone you prat!)

Talking of Idiots of Norwich. Whilst on the bus into Norwich this morning the bus driver wanted to spread a bit of goodwill to the homeless? (yeh, fucking right) guy at the bottom of Prince of Wales Road so he had previously brought a Gregg's Steak Bake for him but, upon giving it to him, the ungrateful cunt grunted, "No, I'm vegetarian".

Wanker.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Talking of Idiots of Norwich. Whilst on the bus into Norwich this morning the bus driver wanted to spread a bit of goodwill to the homeless? (yeh, fucking right) guy at the bottom of Prince of Wales Road so he had previously brought a Gregg's Steak Bake for him but, upon giving it to him, the ungrateful cunt grunted, "No, I'm vegetarian".

Wanker.

He should have tore all the meat out and rammed all the pastry into the fucking ungrateful cunts face. Then pour petrol over the cunt and set light to him and then piss on him to put him out. Then ram all the meat from the steak bake into the cunts charred lips. Then fucking set him alight again. 

I fucking hate vegetarians.

19 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Talking of fucking idiots i.e vegans of Norwich. I present to you Jordi Casamitjana (good old Narfuck name there), this fucking bean loving, tree hugger wants the vegetable fairy to be recognised as a god or something, to be honest I saw the word 'religion' and switched off.

I was talking to a couple from Norwich the other day and I just happened to mention Marigold .. the woman said that there are some people there who want to have a statue made to commemorate him.

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I was talking to a couple from Norwich the other day and I just happened to mention Marigold .. the woman said that there are some people there who want to have a statue made to commemorate him.

Already done. I saw a dog making it the other day on the pavement of Barn Road. It's not an identical likeness to be totally honest but he's got the colour spot on.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2020 at 12:02, Cunty BigBollox said:

Talking of fucking idiots i.e vegans of Norwich. I present to you Jordi Casamitjana (good old Narfuck name there), this fucking bean loving, tree hugger wants the vegetable fairy to be recognised as a god or something, to be honest I saw the word 'religion' and switched off.

I see the cunt won,now 'ethical vegans' are protected by law.Fuck 'em,do good snowflake cunts

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I only encountered Marigold a couple of times, but I got the impression he was a harmless, happy nutter. I wouldn't have worried about my kids speaking to him. 

I wouldn't let them anywhere near that puppet-man cunt though, sinister fucking freak.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2019 at 22:22, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wanker.

I doubt you smoke as I presume that you're some sort of homosexual, but sparking up a cigarette on Prince of Wales Road is like sending up smoke signals to the entire homeless population of Norwich. Within seconds of lighting up outside the Tesco Metro over Christmas, I was inundated by the entire cast of benefits street, pawing at my pack of Benson like I was some sort of benevolent Fagger Christmas.