CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who complain of MANSPLAINING

Guest N/A

This cuntish behavior of white men haters is just getting out of hand.  Best dealt with by a firm bank hander to the tits in my opinion.

An activist women on the piss in a bar openly attacks a man whilst we are all onlookers.  She berates him and tries to shut him down in the now fashionable way, by identifying him as a patronizing, condescending, fascist, sexist, oppressive, white privileged pig.   In doing so, she is discriminating against him in a patronizing, condescending, fascist, sexist, oppressive, white privileged slut way, as she was obviously a middle class slag from some private school where lezzer classes are held three times a week.    Bloke very calmly tells the fucking bitch to calm down love,  I might be talking to you in a manner you don’t like, but that’s not simply because you are a woman....... it’s because you are a fucking twat...... so I’m sure you’ve heard this many times before.    Try switching off the echo chamber of your lezbian Facebook feed and try getting out more.   You will see there are many men and women who get along just fine and love each other dearly.  Yet occasionally they take turns in berating each other over some issue or other and actually more often than not the woman comes out on top.   That’s because she does not see herself as a fucking Victim like you. She is strong, she is not weak.  Usually she is from up north we’re the shit you are talking has little audience both female.or males   It’s just southern, middle class, fucking wank spastic talk, from little girls whose daddies didn’t give them enough attention or who fucking left home because he couldn’t be fucking arsed listening to such shit from her mother.    This type of fucking crap is the invention of a section of society who are rapidly running out of things to complain and campaign about.   Society has moved on and being Gay is to be fair just fine, transgender is ok, go for it, being a lezzer is openly acceptable, or fluid gender, or no gender, black, brown, yellow, or from mars, all openly fine in today’s society in all areas of life no one really gives a shit.  Fringe idiots aside.  So these Mansplaining cunts are now only left with being an activist on how nasty a white man is with the TONE of his conversation towards women.   What’s next......he looked at me funny?    It’s getting a bit thin this shit.......so fuck off you Cunts.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lets face it MC, if I was married to you I'd wanna fucking die. 

You probably would die .....with my fucking cock up your arse whilst asphyxiating on a tangerine..... you know you want it.

That'll cost extra, duine beag

That'll cost extra, duine beag

I would gladly pay you extra......and show you just how much love I have for you 😕

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 27/12/2019 at 01:59, Monumental cunt said:

This cuntish behavior of white men haters is just getting out of hand.  Best dealt with by a firm bank hander to the tits in my opinion.

An activist women on the piss in a bar openly attacks a man whilst we are all onlookers.  She berates him and tries to shut him down in the now fashionable way, by identifying him as a patronizing, condescending, fascist, sexist, oppressive, white privileged pig.   In doing so, she is discriminating against him in a patronizing, condescending, fascist, sexist, oppressive, white privileged slut way, as she was obviously a middle class slag from some private school where lezzer classes are held three times a week.    Bloke very calmly tells the fucking bitch to calm down love,  I might be talking to you in a manner you don’t like, but that’s not simply because you are a woman....... it’s because you are a fucking twat...... so I’m sure you’ve heard this many times before.    Try switching off the echo chamber of your lezbian Facebook feed and try getting out more.   You will see there are many men and women who get along just fine and love each other dearly.  Yet occasionally they take turns in berating each other over some issue or other and actually more often than not the woman comes out on top.   That’s because she does not see herself as a fucking Victim like you. She is strong, she is not weak.  Usually she is from up north we’re the shit you are talking has little audience both female.or males   It’s just southern, middle class, fucking wank spastic talk, from little girls whose daddies didn’t give them enough attention or who fucking left home because he couldn’t be fucking arsed listening to such shit from her mother.    This type of fucking crap is the invention of a section of society who are rapidly running out of things to complain and campaign about.   Society has moved on and being Gay is to be fair just fine, transgender is ok, go for it, being a lezzer is openly acceptable, or fluid gender, or no gender, black, brown, yellow, or from mars, all openly fine in today’s society in all areas of life no one really gives a shit.  Fringe idiots aside.  So these Mansplaining cunts are now only left with being an activist on how nasty a white man is with the TONE of his conversation towards women.   What’s next......he looked at me funny?    It’s getting a bit thin this shit.......so fuck off you Cunts.

We used to have a name for men and women who complain about fucking bollocks like this . . . spastic-gay-talk. An all encompassing phrase for anyone crying about their diminished confidence and bemoaning failures in men.

As a southerner, I agree the majority of it springs from London. Northern birds just don't give a fuck and a quick blast in the ass and a face plastering is an expected and welcome outcome for a Friday night. 

These precious little cunts should be beaten to death with frozen salmon.

Just an observation but, in terms of performance this must be the worst nom. ever posted.

Let me summarise, posted on 27 December 2019, one reply on 27 December 2019 (that was me. Oops!), then the next (2nd) reply on the 16 Fenruary 2020.

To say the subject has not resonated with the other members would be a mild fucking understatement indeed. Now, with that evidence, up your fucking game FFS.

With all due respect, CBB

6 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

We used to have a name for men and women who complain about fucking bollocks like this . . . spastic-gay-talk. An all encompassing phrase for anyone crying about their diminished confidence and bemoaning failures in men.

As a southerner, I agree the majority of it springs from London. Northern birds just don't give a fuck and a quick blast in the ass and a face plastering is an expected and welcome outcome for a Friday night. 

These precious little cunts should be beaten to death with frozen salmon.

You forgot the friday night kebab.