CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas No 1

Neil

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

What this planet needs is a cull of everyone with an IQ below 90 and/or a BMI above 30. If there are still more than two billion people left after that, change the parameters to 95 and 28 respectively. Obviously that's Harlem fucked, but you can't make omelettes without breaking eggs.

Apparently all money goes to charridee, so that's ok. 

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Apparently it's something called 'I love sausage rolls' to the tune of the hit by Joan Jett ....Jesus fucking wept.This country is full of thick cunts.Who the fuck buys this cack? I'm off for a christmas no 2.

It's the fucking Muslims. They're the ones buying this fucking record, i personally can't think of a valid reason why they wouldn't really.

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Apparently it's something called 'I love sausage rolls' to the tune of the hit by Joan Jett ....Jesus fucking wept.This country is full of thick cunts.Who the fuck buys this cack? I'm off for a christmas no 2.

Some cunt and his fat wife and ugly baby. They’ve been all over the news this morning shouting and screaming as they heard the announcement on the radio. They seem a right family of fuckwits. He calls himself ‘Ladbaby’ ffs. ‘Spazgravy’ would be more appropriate. The only plus to the whole story is that they’ve kept the ubercunt Stormzy from the top spot, which would have meant a fucking all channels lecture by the know all cunt on the evils of Boris and how the Tories are keeping everyone in poverty.(Though how the fuck he or his gobby cunt of a bird would know much about poverty is a bit rich really.) I hope they all forget to light the oven on Christmas Day and wake up dead.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Some cunt and his fat wife and ugly baby. They’ve been all over the news this morning shouting and screaming as they heard the announcement on the radio. They seem a right family of fuckwits. He calls himself ‘Ladbaby’ ffs. ‘Spazgravy’ would be more appropriate. The only plus to the whole story is that they’ve kept the ubercunt Stormzy from the top spot, which would have meant a fucking all channels lecture by the know all cunt on the evils of Boris and how the Tories are keeping everyone in poverty.(Though how the fuck he or his gobby cunt of a bird would know much about poverty is a bit rich really.) I hope they all forget to light the oven on Christmas Day and wake up dead.

That Stormzy cunt has far too much to say for himself, he has branded the UK racist, stupid piccaninnie, fried chicken eating criminal.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

I have a theory about that. I think it’s because whites are vastly superior in every way. (Apart from the ‘big bamboo’)

Whitey not so hot in the 100m final if memory serves. Cue much hilarity about Jamaican men tearing through Brixton with a pensioner’s handbag, no doubt.

I miss big Keith and his Katana/My Little Pony stories. Much less of a Wigan Wetherspoons on a Wednesday feel to the place back then.

As you were.