CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ted Evetts

Neil

Poor cunt,loses a darts match to some tart to become the first bloke ever to suffer that fate.If you thought Frank is feeling like a useless cunt this morning spare a thought for this poor fucker.He's probably googling 'Gender Re-assignment' as we speak.If you can call darts a sport its possibly the only one where a bird can mildly compete alongside a man but even then the silly bitch wont get far before her emotional state takes a dive and she ends up crumpled on the floor balling her eyes out.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Poor cunt,loses a darts match to some tart to become the first bloke ever to suffer that fate.If you thought Frank is feeling like a useless cunt this morning spare a thought for this poor fucker.He's probably googling 'Gender Re-assignment' as we speak.If you can call darts a sport its possibly the only one where a bird can mildly compete alongside a man but even then the silly bitch wont get far before her emotional state takes a dive and she ends up crumpled on the floor balling her eyes out.

I've yet to meet a woman in 33 years of living who is capable of throwing anything. Is Ted a fucking paraplegic?

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm pretty sure it's been done already. Some Russian woman beat Van der Voort few years back.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm pretty sure it's been done already. Some Russian woman beat Van der Voort few years back.

Anastasia Kickabollockov?

Considering today's workplace logic she was probably getting an equal score to his hits every time she missed, got a year of paid maternity leave in the middle of the game, and got promoted to the managing body of the "sport" where she was allowed to change the entire rule book in her favour, just so they could claim to have a minge in a seat at admin level.

That or this Ted cunt threw the mach on the promise of a quickie in the disabled toilets afterwards. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anastasia Dobromyslova. 

Lisa Ashton, Deta Hedman, Trina Gulliver, Lorraine Winstanley have all beaten male players in the past. Ted Evetts is a fucking nobody anyway. I doubt MVG or Anderson have even heard of him.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anastasia Dobromyslova. 

Lisa Ashton, Deta Hedman, Trina Gulliver, Lorraine Winstanley have all beaten male players in the past. Ted Evetts is a fucking nobody anyway. I doubt MVG or Anderson have even heard of him.

If you haven’t seen Paula Jacklin’s Walk On, Eric, I highly recommend it. Proper Bo I tell thee. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's got suljovic next round. No chance there 

The more they play top male players, the better they will get. A bit like a fish only growing to match the size of the tank it's kept in. Maureen Flowers was shacked up with Eric Bristow for 10 years and they regularly practiced together. The standard of her darts at the time was better than the current crop of female players, because she was playing the worlds best virtually every day. 

Fallon Sherrock clearly has ability, she just needs better opponents to sharpen her game. Comes across as a nice girl too. Good luck to her.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Neil said:

.If you can call darts a sport its possibly the only one where a bird can mildly compete alongside a man

Some women are pretty decent at snooker, it requires no physical strength, just hand-eye coordination and nerves of steel, a bit like wanking in public 😏

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

Some women are pretty decent at snooker, it requires no physical strength, just hand-eye coordination and nerves of steel, a bit like wanking in public 😏

The standard of women's snooker is atrocious. Reanne Evans has won 12 women's world titles in 13 years. That tells me one thing.. She's the only half decent player on the circuit. They keep trying to shoehorn her into the men's tour, but she gets wiped out by semi retired cunts like Jimmy White and Ken Doherty.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The standard of women's snooker is atrocious. Reanne Evans has won 12 women's world titles in 13 years. That tells me one thing.. She's the only half decent player on the circuit. They keep trying to shoehorn her into the men's tour, but she gets wiped out by semi retired cunts like Jimmy White and Ken Doherty.

All I'm saying is, women can compete on equal terms, if they're good enough.

It's not my fault if they're doing the washing or cooking the evening meal when they ought to be practicing their break building.

15 minutes ago, Joker said:

All I'm saying is, women can compete on equal terms, if they're good enough.

It's not my fault if they're doing the washing or cooking the evening meal when they ought to be practicing their break building.

You should see the damage the cunts have done in F1. Sauber doesn't even exist anymore, mismanaged into oblivion, and Claire Williams, whilst being grade A wanking material, hired a one armed Pole to drive the car this year. They finished dead last. 

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You should see the damage the cunts have done in F1. Sauber doesn't even exist anymore, mismanaged into oblivion, and Claire Williams, whilst being grade A wanking material, hired a one armed Pole to drive the car this year. They finished dead last. 

It must be really difficult driving an F1 car with the baby sat on your knee, and checking the mirrors to make sure your makeup isn't skew-whiff.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Poor cunt,loses a darts match to some tart to become the first blokeIf you can call darts a sport its possibly the only one where a bird can mildly compete alongside a man

If only that were true. I don't mind telling you that the chauvinist inside of me exploded in a fit of impotent rage when I found out that women are potentially better than men when competing in ultramarathons. I think I'm right in saying that a few women even hold world records that men haven't come close to breaking.

And yes, I did read it on the BBC. Like this darts shit that was plastered all over their website today, the Biased Broadcasting Society fucking loves it whenever a split arse gets one over on "The Patriarchy"

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

the Biased Broadcasting Society fucking loves it whenever a split arse gets one over on "The Patriarchy"

Strange that they still haven't managed parity on remuneration then, isn't it?

Two faced, snowflake cunts!

2 minutes ago, Joker said:

It must be really difficult driving an F1 car with the baby sat on your knee, and checking the mirrors to make sure your makeup isn't skew-whiff.

I can only imagine, car going one way, tits another. Williams and the cunt at Sauber were actually team managers though. There was a Russian development driver for one of the lower teams about a decade ago - ended up crashing into the back of a lorry and putting her eye out - no joke. Suzie Wolff, wife of Toto (fucking "Toto", by the way) Wolff, who must like stretch marks, gave it a go a few years back and she was shit too.

The last one to ever qualify for a race was Lella Lombardi in 1976. She got half a point. In three years.