CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This has happened before, The Open Corner was created because myself and four others couldn't stop calling other members nonces, beasts, cunts, spastics etc etc so Proper kindly provided us a place where we could be vile to each other. I'm happy to spend my time down in the slums resorting to lowest common denominator insults as long as others will join me. What happened before is that everyone ended up down there because no one was posting up here so it made little difference to me overall.

Well, based on that excellent summation I can see a migration of the best and brightest species heading to the open corner for winter. I personally have no problem being called a spacker, nonce, beast or cripple as I find it hilarious, as one can tell from my posted material. In fact the more certain thin skinned wankers piss and moan over it, the funnier it becomes.

@Mrs Roops earlier you called me as thick as a bag of rocks or some other such bollocks. I'll take it this was due to me ignoring a PM over the word deviant? I can honestly see why you're a moderator here and not a top echelon contributor, due to relying on Google instead of personal opinions, and having an ego so fucking big it probably has its own satellite.

Edited by Major Cunt
Gash flashing old slag!
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes Major the corner is now mumsnet lite sowords like cocksucker are strictly verboten. We wouldn’t want any of the new mums (or dads or non gender specific parents)

to read such profanity and undo the marvellous changes that have been made since you’ve been away at that business conference. ( Shhh... there’s no cooler anymore. It’s called the naughty step now.)

Isn't it absolutely marvellous? 

It's shite. No leaderboard, why do people push themselves to be better at something? Do the worlds best athletes do what they do because they like going for a little run with their mates? No. They do it because there are records to break, recognition to be earned and medals to win. 

As for the 'No Acrimony' thing. Maybe it needed to calm down, but this seems a bit much. A blanket ban removes half the humour, it virtually renders Punkape obsolete. And the barbed exchanges between Ape and Drew for example can be hilarious.

Admin seem to have gone from one extreme to the other, and missed the middle.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's shite. No leaderboard, why do people push themselves to be better at something? Do the worlds best athletes do what they do because they like going for a little run with their mates? No. They do it because there are records to break, recognition to be earned and medals to win. 

Explain the Paralympics, then; or the Invictus Games. Or FlidSpack.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As for the 'No Acrimony' thing. Maybe it needed to calm down, but this seems a bit much. A blanket ban removes half the humour, it virtually renders Punkape obsolete. And the barbed exchanges between Ape and Drew for example can be hilarious.

Devoid of all humour and fun 🖖 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Easy. The best flid gets a medal and their name goes above the names of all the other flids in the world rankings for flids. 

Flidspack you either get it or don't.

Eric, how the devil are you? I'm currently on route back to sarf London, planning to meet Jewdy for a Stella Artois.

@Eddie are we still on for that Boxing Day straightner? Bring Frank along, Jewdy's gonna weigh him in.

The nomination of the year !! Once you take away the idiot comment from Frank's library of nothing, then it's as good as over for the skinny cunt anyway. Please can't the abomination known as Lady P just be completely deleted and let her name be a myth from the past to scare the shit out of hoodies, i can't see it changing as it's brains are in it's fingertips and there's not a lot of them there. D when his ego isn't adjusting his mouth does put up some decent nominations...but can he do it ?

The thick french stick and the yank, i have no opinion on those two sado's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

The nomination of the year !! Once you take away the idiot comment from Frank's library of nothing, then it's as good as over for the skinny cunt anyway. Please can't the abomination known as Lady P just be completely deleted and let her name be a myth from the past to scare the shit out of hoodies, i can't see it changing as it's brains are in it's fingertips and there's not a lot of them there. D when his ego isn't adjusting his mouth does put up some decent nominations...but can he do it ?

The thick french stick and the yank, i have no opinion on those two sado's.

Thank fuck you're still here, Fender!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Once you've reached the dizzy heights of this nomination, the only way is down:

Haha, i remember that nom, i commented on it as the abomination known as Thundercunt when i rejoined the site. My first comment was a serious one but then Thundertwat took over..all in good fun though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Haha, i remember that nom, i commented on it as the abomination known as Thundercunt when i rejoined the site. My first comment was a serious one but then Thundertwat took over..all in good fun though.

The Thundercunt avatar and persona made me irrationally angry at the time, but looking back it was fucking hilarious! 

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The leaderboard was shit Eric, just served ego's and not cuntting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

The Thundercunt avatar and persona made me irrationally angry at the time, but looking back it was fucking hilarious! 

It annoyed everyone if i recall, which i suppose was the point of it but i can't take the credit for such cuntishness as Thundercunt was my other half's idea at that time.

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Eric, how the devil are you? I'm currently on route back to sarf London, planning to meet Jewdy for a Stella Artois.

@Eddie are we still on for that Boxing Day straightner? Bring Frank along, Jewdy's gonna weigh him in.

you stupid old cunt, don't threaten me with a straightner, ask fender what happened to him when we met up on the cobbles, he actually cried and asked me not to punch him in the face, fucking bender...

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

you stupid old cunt, don't threaten me with a straightner, ask fender what happened to him when we met up on the cobbles, he actually cried and asked me not to punch him in the face, fucking bender...

Yeah you knocked fuck out of me Ed...but only in your wettest dreams.

Don't start this childish banal bollocks again, you tepid little turd.

Focus your energy on your own life for once Ed...or is it that boring.

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Old man, I'm 40? Anyway, Fends told me you've got two left feet, and he folded you up like a deckchair.

Listen old-timer, I'll give you more combinations than a fucking safe.

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah you knocked fuck out of me Ed...but only in your wettest dreams.

Don't start this childish banal bollocks again, you tepid little turd.

Focus your energy on your own life for once Ed...or is it that boring.

Silly old fart, stop drinking the paint fenders, it is playing havoc with your last brain cell, I wi take you and the other old pissy retard MC in a fight to the death any time, although we all know you never ever turn up....