CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who want me to come their place for Christmas and the New Year

Miles

I have just received the 5th such invite .. three by religious god fearing  friends and a family member. Two invites are from gin soaked old cunts. All I fucking want to do for Christmas and the new year is to take a walk along the beach (if it ain't hammering it down, snowing or blowing a fucking  hurricane) .. I fucking hate Christmas, I fucking hate the new year and I fucking hate winter, and I am perfectly happy with the thought of being alone at Christmas. I will also kill the next cunt who tells me that the Tories winning the election means that Christmas is cancelled.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have just received the 5th such invite .. three by religious god fearing  friends and a family member. Two invites are from gin soaked old cunts. All I fucking want to do for Christmas and the new year is to take a walk along the beach (if it ain't hammering it down, snowing or blowing a fucking  hurricane) .. I fucking hate Christmas, I fucking hate the new year and I fucking hate winter, and I am perfectly happy with the thought of being alone at Christmas. I will also kill the next cunt who tells me that the Tories winning the election means that Christmas is cancelled.

I think I speak for the majority, when I say that a walk on Chesil Beach at high tide, in a force 10 storm, would do you the power of good (and us).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m actually don’t believe that anyone has invited you anywhere for Christmas, on account of you being tedious, repetitive, sycophantic slag.

Oh I forgot it is 6 invites so far as you also invited me over for Christmas and the New Year.

Lol 🤣

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Did you know because of last week's election result, Christmas 2019 is cancelled?

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This is for you, Pen. Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's not sycophantic 

I've never gotten the impression that she is. 

Seems pretty steadfast in being herself in spite of the non-stop barrage of shit some of these self aggrandizing clowns heap on her.

35 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Seems pretty steadfast in being herself in spite of the non-stop barrage of shit some of these self aggrandizing clowns heap on her.

Ah, the considered voice of experience and reason, who regrettably joined the site in June this year, strikes again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

How did you guess that you were getting invited to my Christmas doo dees? I was just about to do that. Mrs WC promised to behave well this year and not to poison anybody, but I wouldn’t take her word for granted.

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that it's utterly fucking tragic that you've created a nomination to give the impression that your presence is hotly in demand over the festive period.

If any of this was true, why would you feel the need to make a statement about it?

The truth is you'll be sat by yourself on Christmas day, logged on here posting absolute fucking shite just like every other day of the year.

Enjoy pulling a cracker with both hands on your own, you sad old cunt.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

On behalf of everyone: we'll merrily club together and buy you a one-way ticket to Switzerland. I will personally take great pleasure spending time to ensure everything with Dignitas goes as smoothly as possible.

You pitifully sad, yet deservingly lonely old cunt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that it's utterly fucking tragic that you've created a nomination to give the impression that your presence is hotly in demand over the festive period.

If any of this was true, why would you feel the need to make a statement about it?

The truth is you'll be sat by yourself on Christmas day, logged on here posting absolute fucking shite just like every other day of the year.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

On behalf of everyone: we'll merrily club together and buy you a one-way ticket to Switzerland. I will personally take great pleasure spending time to ensure everything with Dignitas goes as smoothly as possible.

You pitifully sad, yet deservingly lonely old cunt.

Don't forget childless

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

"she" is actually a 6 for 2 hulking brute, naturally unshaven from head to toe with a gargantuan appendage swinging between "her" legs

You should really come over to the UK and show your support and you'll to see this abomination of nature in make up and a dress. It'll also be the first visitor it's received in years. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's still time for "her" to adopt a little darkie. Frank's old cabby cunt of a father is dead leaving him in need of a father figure.

What a vile thought. Pen back scuttling frank would be like a Kodiak Grizzly arse fucking a bearded Belsen survivor. Ratty would paid good money to see that however.  

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not entirely alone. I'm sure Aloysius the teddy bear will be present.

I'd like to invite you to mine this christmas,I wont fucking be here but you are more than welcome.With any luck it'll be minus 5 and I'll just stick your stiff corpse in the recycling bin on my return.Merry syphilis and a happy gonorrhea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

How did you guess that you were getting invited to my Christmas doo dees? I was just about to do that. Mrs WC promised to behave well this year and not to poison anybody, but I wouldn’t take her word for granted.

In spite of the Hitler-Tony Manero avatar and profoundly partisan name, I suspect you're a fairly mellow chap who'd probably run up the road to get an emergency battery for a stranded mobility scooter. But Christ Almighty, you really are the most boring, lifeless cunt this site has ever seen.