CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loony-Left-Bereft (2019 Snowflakes and Militants edition)

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

By Christ have we suffered enough of the Blair generation over the last 20 years? Now that their world's been drowned in deep blue Johnson's paint  - I for one genuinely hope they grow some bollocks and, as it says in the Bible, vote Conservative like we with backbone do. Oh, and cease trying to normalise all that queer, shirtlifting and associated acts of depravity under the guise of 'awareness'. We can't bury the Labour Party - the binmen are on strike.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

By Christ have we suffered enough of the Blair generation over the last 20 years? Now that their world's been drowned in deep blue Johnson's paint  - I for one genuinely hope they grow some bollocks and, as it says in the Bible, vote Conservative like we with backbone do. Oh, and cease trying to normalise all that queer, shirtlifting and associated acts of depravity under the guise of 'awareness'. We can't bury the Labour Party - the binmen are on strike.

The Labour Party wants the votes of the feckless London woak generation who's lives revolve around vegan lattes and "me time" and their traditional racist northern scum bags who are usually thick enough be believe the "it's all the Tories fault" bullshit

Cor-bin now says he's staying on till march so he can ensure his cronies continue to rule labour for the foreseeable future, further alienating themselves from the public. His attitude still says he knows he's right and knows his core voters where stupid for not making him PM. What an arrogant cunt, I hope the Tories tear him a new arsehole in the new parliament and Diane Abbot goes into a "your all raysist!" meltdown 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

and their traditional racist northern scum bags who are usually thick enough be believe the "it's all the Tories fault" bullshit

Enjoy dying when you can't afford your inevitable arse cancer treatment because the Tory cunts have flogged the NHS, you thick, gammon headed piece of shit.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Labour Party wants the votes of the feckless London woak generation who's lives revolve around vegan lattes and "me time" and their traditional racist northern scum bags who are usually thick enough be believe the "it's all the Tories fault" bullshit

Cor-bin now says he's staying on till march so he can ensure his cronies continue to rule labour for the foreseeable future, further alienating themselves from the public. His attitude still says he knows he's right and knows his core voters where stupid for not making him PM. What an arrogant cunt, I hope the Tories tear him a new arsehole in the new parliament and Diane Abbot goes into a "your all raysist!" meltdown 

Shssssh! Diane Abbott doesn't know Labour lost. No ones told her yet. 

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Enjoy dying when you can't afford your inevitable arse cancer treatment because the Tory cunts have flogged the NHS, you thick, gammon headed piece of shit.

Are you Owen Jones? Tell us what really happened outside that pub and how you really got those carpet burns on your back, you cockgobbling little Tinkerbell.