CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Oh that tiny American subconsciousness is turning you into a fat, cheese stained answering machine! Nobody answer it! Let's see what else it cam mimic... 

tenor.gif

So, is this the funny stuff I've been hearing so much about???

Is this the part where I laugh???

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really Salty. Most of us probably would have liked to have brought you into the fold as our US correspondent. But all you want to do is pick fights you can't win. 

I tried to put it as simply as I could earlier. If you're too thick to comprehend it, then fuck you. I wash my hands of you. 

As long as you're finally washing something...

Make sure you scrub in between the fingers and under the nails.

That dried, crusty spooge hides in the oddest places.

Guest judgetwi

Dear oh dear kiddies, all this animosity at this time of peace and goodwill. Think of all the prezzies you are going to be getting on Xmas day. Being a Jew (allegedly) I don’t recognise this celebration but I know i’m going to be getting a shitload of accessories for my trainset. There’s nothing more I like on Xmas day than bringing a trainload  of Nazis into Nurburg station and blowing the fuck out of them. Especially when Obersturmbanfuhrer Ratscum is in the second carriage where I planted the fucking bomb. What joy I get laughing my fat gut off ( allegedly) from my wheelchair (allegedly).

You cunts need to cheer the fuck up and start enjoying life. 

PS..... on New Years Day i’ve got a trainload of peacefuls arriving in Islamabad. 😁 Merry Christmas Sadiq!

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Dear oh dear kiddies, all this animosity at this time of peace and goodwill. Think of all the prezzies you are going to be getting on Xmas day. Being a Jew (allegedly) I don’t recognise this celebration but I know i’m going to be getting a shitload of accessories for my trainset. There’s nothing more I like on Xmas day than bringing a trainload  of Nazis into Nurburg station and blowing the fuck out of them. Especially when Obersturmbanfuhrer Ratscum is in the second carriage where I planted the fucking bomb. What joy I get laughing my fat gut off ( allegedly) from my wheelchair (allegedly).

PS..... on New Years Day i’ve got a trainload of peacefuls arriving in Islamabad. 😁 Merry Christmas Sadiq!

Bah Humbug.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you going to tell me that I smell of poo?

More of a poo-pourri, actually.

Several different bodily fluid inspired bouquets working together to create a thundering symphony of stink.

Speaking of Poo-pourri...

Maybe a case or two of this stuff might be in order.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd prefer if you answered the question with an answer.

You're keen to hand out beat downs and jail time to fuckers who you take a dislike to and continue to resist your tyrannical edicts, yet a dull as dish water cretinous turd can do what it likes. That's why it's up to peckers like me to tell it to wind it's neck in and drink bleach

At least you answered my question, though probably not in the way you intended...

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Alright lads?

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

That'll work, just repeating and subtly modifying what's already been said about you in lieu of a meme. Brilliant!

It's funny how everyone who absolutely fucking despises you automatically does so just to please me, apparently. Have you ever thought that you're universally slated because you're so fucking humourless? 

As much as I'm flattered that you believe I can manipulate complete strangers into turning on an alleged comedy genius for no reason, I can assure you I'm not that persuasive. You're persona non grata because you're the worst poster this site has ever seen and everyone has come to that conclusion independently.

Not a single ‘like’ in your last 22 posts, gone from the leaderboard, totally gone in the head, and gone from here. Good riddance. 

lol 

Fuck off. 

lol LOL. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not a single ‘like’ in your last 22 posts, gone from the leaderboard, totally gone in the head, and gone from here. Good riddance. 

lol 

Fuck off. 

lol LOL. 

Going on past form he will now ask the mods to remove all the likes that I have given to Judge.

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Going on past form he will now ask the mods to remove all the likes that I have given to Judge.

He gives off this air of nonchalance as if he’s above it all.. the take it or leave it approach. In reality the man is a desperate underachiever and without doubt, seriously fucked in the nut. One can only wish that his family fully support him this Christmas. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

He gives off this air of nonchalance as if he’s above it all.. the take it or leave it approach. In reality the man is a desperate underachiever and without doubt, seriously fucked in the nut. One can only wish that his family fully support him this Christmas. 

Dec's has not amused me in a long time. I am sure that Ape really hates my guts but some of his responses are pure class :)

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Dec's has not amused me in a long time.I am sure that Ape really hates my guts but some of his responses are pure class :)

I’ve had a PM warning from Baws this morning suggesting I give it all a rest. On a final note in this woeful episode, if you look a little deeper into decs recent history, I think you’ll find the man is really suffering. 

• Like 1