CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Gaisford

Miles

Guest judgetwi

What about the cunts who spend “every living hour” trawling the BBC  website just to post something, anything, on here, knowing full well  that everybody is going to tell them to fuck right off? What’s your opinion of the loneliness of those dozy old trollops?

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What about the cunts who spend “every living hour” trawling the BBC  website just to post something, anything, on here, knowing full well  that everybody is going to tell them to fuck right off? What’s your opinion of the loneliness of those dozy old trollops?

Good afternoon Judge .. do you have any friends? :)

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Triang Hornby?

Hornby of course. However I prefer  not to talk about it as I don’t want to encourage Herr Ratsfuhrer to come on here bragging about his layout.......a reconstruction of the Polish railway system between Belzec, Sobibor and Auschwitz-Birkenau, circa 1943.

It’s his life’s work. 

The cunt.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Hornby of course. However I prefer  not to talk about it as I don’t want to encourage Herr Ratsfuhrer to come on here bragging about his layout.......a reconstruction of the Polish railway system between Belzec, Sobibor and Auschwitz-Birkenau, circa 1943.

It’s his life’s work. 

The cunt.

I expect that his layout is Marklin "stud contact".

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen you pre opp transsexual freak, the only time any cunt responds to one of your lazy cunt and paste nominations is to remind you and every other bugger of what a weapons grade spastic you are.

One trick pony, childless abomination of the laws of nature

Fuck off tucker.

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen you pre opp transsexual freak, the only time any cunt responds to one of your lazy cunt and paste nominations is to remind you and every other bugger of what a weapons grade spastic you are.

You like her really.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Breaking news... Pen’s just been added to the list of freaks that we all have to pretend are real nowadays. LGBTQ+P   His/Her/Its place in history is now secured, luckily for ‘it’ as no one would ever have remembered anything else it’s ever said or done. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I expect that his layout is Marklin "stud contact".

Well obviously. Along with his BMW, the Bratwurst sandwiches, his Bayern Munich scarf and shopping at Lidl. He’s a Kraut loving cunt already, no doubt about that. 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s his life’s work. 

The cunt.

Do you think its electric, or gas?