CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non-Stereotypical Essex Girls

Miles

7 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

One of the very few exceptions Eric, maybe a pie chart would make more sense where Salty's concerned.

BTW, I was doing pissed as a cunt karaoke yesterday afternoon with a self proclaimed uber racist whose first name is Beckham and I don't feel very well today. 

Beckham indeed. 

Is it really you Trumpty?

Seems like yonks since we've seen you on here

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Is it really you Trumpty?

Seems like yonks since we've seen you on here

It has indeed been yonks Ratty, I'm just a dirty lurker these days.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The same National Institutes of Health that is based in Bethesda Maryland? Just because your lads do it differently doesn't mean the entire World Health Organisation is doing it wrong...

Also did you basically just say "We're not fat, we're big boned" on behalf of your entire country...?

While I'm certain that our skeletal structure is more substantial and thus, heavier than yours, this is primarily about muscle mass.

Ergo, we yanks are not only brainy....

article-0-001C1F6B00000258-842_468x318.j

...we're also...

brawnylogo1.jpg

😎

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What your cute little chart fails to explain....

Body mass index: A key index for relating weight to height. Abbreviated BMI. BMI is a person's weight in kilograms (kg) divided by his or her height in meters squared. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) now defines normal weight, overweight, and obesity according to BMI rather than the traditional height/weight charts. Overweight is a BMI of 27.3 or more for women and 27.8 or more for men. Obesity is a BMI of 30 or more for either sex (about 30 pounds overweight). A very muscular person might have a high BMI without health risks.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=16125

So.... the average American male is just bigger, more muscular and more well developed physically than the average British male. And if that chart and your claim about it's data are correct, so are the men in 40 other countries.

How's it feel to inferior to us in yet another category, Nancy? 🤣

I haven’t seen very many of those muscular tall men you talk about. But I do recall a sea of tuskers in all the states I had visited. Short and fat or tall and fat - just plenty of obese fuckers waddling about everywhere.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He has lost his little friend for 2 weeks, asked Stubby to suck his tiny maggot instead, and being a wet soppy veggy cunt, Stubby declined. Just a thought.

I fucking hate you withers and by default every French man, woman and child. If only Adolfs boys had done a Poland on you smelly cunts and gased the fucking lot of you. I'm sure the brave men folk would have gone willingly, consoling their wives that they couldn't give Fritz one last blow job

lol

fuck off

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

I haven’t seen very many of those muscular tall men you talk about. But I do recall a sea of tuskers in all the states I visited. Short and fat or tall and fat - just plenty of obese fuckers waddling about everywhere.

Not surprising since the reason you were over here to begin with, was that your family sent you to one of our weight loss centers, aka "fat camps".

Of course you saw nothing but your fellow fatties.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I haven’t seen very many of those muscular tall men you talk about. But I do recall a sea of tuskers in all the states I had visited. Short and fat or tall and fat - just plenty of obese fuckers waddling about everywhere.

It's all part if their grand plan WC: when they've nicked the oil from every other cunt they can render down the tuskers to fuel their SUVs

I personally home an Ebola epidemic wipes the shitty country off the map and others can make a shed load of films about it with zero facts

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fucking hate you withers and by default every French man, woman and child. If only Adolfs boys had done a Poland on you smelly cunts and gased the fucking lot of you. I'm sure the brave men folk would have gone willingly, consoling their wives that they couldn't give Fritz one last blow job

lol

fuck off

I don't like you stubby .. I want you to know that.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's all part if their grand plan WC: when they've nicked the oil from every other cunt they can render down the tuskers to fuel their SUVs

I personally home an Ebola epidemic wipes the shitty country off the map and others can make a shed load of films about it with zero facts

Pigs in blankets?

18 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Not surprising since the reason you were over here to begin with, was that your family sent you to one of our weight loss centers, aka "fat camps".

Of course you saw nothing but your fellow fatties.

My family wouldn’t touch Murica with a copper stick, you understand. One doesn’t mingle with below the stairs foreign degenerates, God forbid.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hogs wrapped in butter, bacon, grease and cheese. The average light snack for a yank

I can't help but chuckle when yet another massacre happens over their and the rozzers they send are the wrong side to 20 stone. 

Over their? I hope your published works were proof-read stubbs. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You've just doxxed yourself.

87e21ce2d48d34cae668fb032c3fb76d.jpg

If that's supposed to be me and I'm supposed to consider it an insult, or whatever you want to call what we hurl back and forth around here, I'm not seeing it.

Are you saying I'm an Einstein Adonis?

Thanks! I'll take it! 👍🏻