CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daft Cunts With Noticiably Large Stomachs

Miles

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What - your japs eye?

I've briefly unblocked you to say this utter pile of shite is worthy of 4 likes according to cuntscorner comedy geniuses(and one non-entity in minor cunt)? Jesus wept

Now you're going back on ignore,

fuck off.

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I've briefly unblocked you to say this utter pile of shite is worthy of 4 likes according to cuntscorner comedy geniuses(and one non-entity in minor cunt)? Jesus wept

Now you're going back on ignore,

fuck off.

You're not very good at this are you son? Don't worry about it we've all gotta start somewhere. Personally, I prefer to hunt the Corners big game, but sadly for you I'm not talking obese virgin gamers. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You're not very good at this are you son? Don't worry about it we've all gotta start somewhere. Personally, I prefer to hunt the Corners big game, but sadly for you I'm not talking obese virgin gamers. 

I shouldn't worry about it major; simply persisting with a relentless cunting of our dog shit hoarding friend will produce a blocking like uncle @Ape™️ has received. It seems the creepy little enabling cunt has a skin thiner than franks liver spotted bonce 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Not even a picture of the fat,  plastic scouser. What the fuck is wrong with the BBC ? Don’t they realise there are dumb cunts relying on them for their source material? Have you had a brain operation recently? If not, why not?

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Not even a picture of the fat,  plastic scouser. What the fuck is wrong with the BBC ? Don’t they realise there are dumb cunts relying on them for their source material? Have you had a brain operation recently? If not, why not?

I have been reading a book entitled "OTHER MINDS".

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was at the spurs game last night and I saw thousands of cunts who looked like that. 'Cept they were wearing spurs shirts. 

No you weren’t and no you didn’t.

Never happened.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Er.....I was! 

I went to Sainsbury's today. I got a packet of smoked frankfurters, some split hot dog buns, and three onions in a little netting bag. Oh, and 4 pints of milk and a big bag of Skittles®

People think that I make up these things to give myself an air of glamour and sophistication. But it's true. And I pigged out on hotdogs rather than have a proper dinner. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I went to Sainsbury's today. I got a packet of smoked frankfurters, some split hot dog buns, and three onions in a little netting bag. Oh, and 4 pints of milk and a big bag of Skittles®

People think that I make up these things to give myself an air of glamour and sophistication. But it's true. And I pigged out on hotdogs rather than have a proper dinner. 

Did you pay for them?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I went to Sainsbury's today. I got a packet of smoked frankfurters, some split hot dog buns, and three onions in a little netting bag. Oh, and 4 pints of milk and a big bag of Skittles.

Presumably you already had a tub of vaseline at home otherwise I can't see how you would have used all the sausages. Did you use your Nectar card?

• Like 1