CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick fucking useless council house dwellers

Dave Umbongo

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/filby-bungalow-flood-eric-johnson-1-6390939

Decimus, you cunt. Are you the thick twat in this story that wasn't satisfied not to get wiped by the first electric shock so tried again. To cap it all the stupid cunt hasn't got insurance. Is it any wonder that some thick cunts don't aspire to nothing more than living in a council hovel just outside of Yarmouth - that is you Decs.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
A bit Glowwormy, but what the fuck do I care.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Decimus, you cunt. Are you the thick twat in this story that wasn't satisfied not to get wiped by the first electric shock so tried again. To cap it all the stupid cunt hasn't got insurance. Is it any wonder that some thick cunts don't aspire to nothing more than living in a council hotel just outside of Yarmouth - that is you Decs.

Hahahahahahaha - absolutely hilarious. Honestly, this is fucking priceless! And there was me thinking you were a complete and utter fucking idiot too! Just goes to show how wrong you can be about someone.

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Decimus, you cunt. Are you the thick twat in this story that wasn't satisfied not to get wiped by the first electric shock so tried again. To cap it all the stupid cunt hasn't got insurance. Is it any wonder that some thick cunts don't aspire to nothing more than living in a council hovel just outside of Yarmouth - that is you Decs.

The imbecile in question is a fat old, disabled cunt who lives in a bungalow- if anybody fits that profile it's you.

As for your disparaging comments about Filby, the village is a Britain in Bloom winner with house prices averaging over £373,000, hardly a shit hole.

People who live in glass bungalows on the Heartsease estate shouldn't throw stones, especially whilst being constantly pissed.

Idiot.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

The imbecile in question is a fat old, disabled cunt who lives in a bungalow- if anybody fits that profile it's you.

As for your disparaging comments about Filby, the village is a Britain in Bloom winner with house prices averaging over £373,000, hardly a shit hole.

People who live in glass bungalows on the Heartsease estate shouldn't throw stones, especially whilst being constantly pissed.

Idiot.

Accept my apologies Dex, but you must understand that purely based on the content of everything you've ever posted on here I naturally assumed the stupid cunt in the article was definitely you. Prehaps a close relative then?, after all isn't everyone a close relative in Yarmouth?

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Accept my apologies Dex, but you must understand that purely based on the content of everything you've ever posted on here I naturally assumed the stupid cunt in the article was definitely you. Prehaps a close relative then?, after all isn't everyone a close relative in Yarmouth?

No, you stupid, sauced-up cunt. If anything, I'd say Yarmouth was the most genetically diverse place in Norfolk, what with all the Polacks and Pork'n'Cheese running wild on the filth strewn streets.

"Prehaps" you should put the bottle down and go to bed before you embarrass yourself any further.

5 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

No, you stupid, sauced-up cunt. If anything, I'd say Yarmouth was the most genetically diverse place in Norfolk, what with all the Polacks and Pork'n'Cheese running wild on the filth strewn streets.

"Prehaps" you should put the bottle down and go to bed before you embarrass yourself any further.

Fortunately we can't see him piss himself from his favourite armchair, but I get your drift, nonetheless.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

fortunately I'm in bed already, watching the darts, only because the rest of the CuntyBB family is watching I'm an X-Sleb Get Me Out of Here or some other dreary shit in the lounge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

And there we have it - the final evolution of the lazy, unimaginative slag. A post that consists entirely of a URL. And it’s a BBC news item too, just to compound the issue. Please, just kill yourself.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You had a bad day Ape?

If you woke up everyday and realised you were Ape would you have a bad day?

Anyhow, back to the nom. Aren't council house dwellers thick or what? They do all sorts of daft shit like remove artex from the walls using a belt sander without first getting someone to check if it contains asbestos.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyhow, back to the nom. Aren't council house dwellers thick or what? They do all sorts of daft shit like remove artex from the walls using a belt sander without first getting someone to check if it contains asbestos.

What are you playing at, drew? I don’t know what this current sour bigbollox reincarnation shit is of yours, but I’ll tell you something for nothing.. it’s really depressing. No one wants you here. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

This nomination is a thinly disguised attack on a fellow user, a breach of rule 4 I believe. Now, don’t get me wrong, any slagging off of the arrogant Jethro the Carrotcruncher is ok by me, but if you set out rules then surely they must be enforced? The alternative is .......

”Piss on your fucking rules Nurse Roops! I want my cigarettes! What gives you the damn right to pile OUR cigarettes on YOUR damn desk.......etc etc “

You get the picture? None of my business of course, just my opinion. 😀

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Frank said:

What are you playing at, drew? I don’t know what this current sour bigbollox reincarnation shit is of yours, but I’ll tell you something for nothing.. it’s really depressing. No one wants you here. 

Shalom Frank. I was wondering if, being a rich international playboy, you were a friend of the Clintons? 

It’s just that I saw that Hilary and her horse faced daughter were in London recently trying to sell her crappy book about “Gutsy Women”. ( a certain M Thatcher excluded for some reason) Anyway , in every photo there was some creepy looking foreign cunt lurking in the background. I just wondered if it might be you. I would have thought the Clintons would be exactly the sort of cunts you hang about with. I think you know what I mean.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It saves councils a ton of money. 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This nomination is a thinly disguised attack on a fellow user, a breach of rule 4 I believe. Now, don’t get me wrong, any slagging off of the arrogant Jethro the Carrotcruncher is ok by me, but if you set out rules then surely they must be enforced? The alternative is .......

”Piss on your fucking rules Nurse Roops! I want my cigarettes! What gives you the damn right to pile OUR cigarettes on YOUR damn desk.......etc etc “

It's not really because they've already told me it was someone else. Keep up, FFS.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shalom Frank. I was wondering if, being a rich international playboy, you were a friend of the Clintons? 

It’s just that I saw that Hilary and her horse faced daughter were in London recently trying to sell her crappy book about “Gutsy Women”. ( a certain M Thatcher excluded for some reason) Anyway , in every photo there was some creepy looking foreign cunt lurking in the background. I just wondered if it might be you. I would have thought the Clintons would be exactly the sort of cunts you hang about with. I think you know what I mean.

I found this just for you Judge

Clinton_Blair.jpg

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This post is a clear example of condoning a vendetta, a clear violation of Rule 7. Shall I follow your recommendation and enforce the regulations? Alternatively, you could keep your poorly-thought opinions to yourself which as you say, are none of your business.

• Like 2

I knew it wasn't Dex as I know roughly where he lives and it's not Filby as reported in the story. I just thought the location was close enough to give him a poke. I also know he's not a council house dweller - the primary subject of the nom. All of the information is in the archives somewhere, about the same time as his all-time classic nom. about roundabouts in Postwick. I'd be happy with another warning point but tell me, how many do I need to win a prize?