CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who fart on live TV during interviews...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I feel utterly fucking offended (on behalf of black people & Eddie) that a day when the retailers wheel out all the shit redundant crap they can't usually sell on any other day of the year and they call it 'black' friday. Racist fucking cunts

In the not necessarily unlikely event that you don't already know this...

Retailers call it Black Friday because that's the day of the year that "puts them in the black". Black ink as opposed to red ink.

Ask someone who's taken an accounting course.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

In the not necessarily unlikely event that you don't already know this...

Retailers call it Black Friday because that's the day of the year that "puts them in the black". Black ink as opposed to red ink.

Ask someone who's taken an accounting course.

Fucking hell.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're funnier? Pick one word at random from each list below, combine them, and whatever malady you've derived is funnier than Salty, even the ones as yet unknown to medical science.

1.     Terminal, Full-Blown, Tertiary, Late-Stage

2.     Anal, Testicular, Brain, Ovarian

3.     Cancer, AIDS, Syphilis, Ebola

Reads like a copy of your medical records history, dun'nit? 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm afraid that's utter bollocks, as I suspect you already know.

I thought the mayor of Hiroshima said something else, but I'll go with your new interpretation CB. Can't wait to see your holocaust revisited in the romantic fiction section 

46 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So this is an example of what you consider to be funny????

Pure 100 % unadulterated shit.

This is regarded as high culture in Australia, whereas the original premise of this festering dog turd of a nomination is simply not cunting as we know it.

Up your fucking game.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Four question marks? Is this because you really, really want an answer, or is it, as I suspect, because you’re a fucking idiot?

Do you really, really want an answer, or is it, as I suspect, because you’re a fucking idiot????

52 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Anyone who'd get twisted over punctuation marks is an obvious fucking idiot.

I recall how much you love internet "laws", so just for you here's Pratchett's Law:

“The more exclamation marks someone uses in writing, the more likely they are to be mentally unbalanced.”

It's usually further qualified by an explicit metric that five exclamation marks is an indicator of "someone who wears their underwear on their head".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

He farts during anal sex, but it's strictly involuntary.

When I get my hands on you chubby man, I promise to fart my guts out when I'm ramming my boot up your "ass" or should that be "fanny" you twinkie scoffing wanker.

As for Lady Ps question if I let rip during TV debates, I have been almost know to shit my pants whilst watching Question Time due to some to the odious cunts around the table, but when I appeared on BBC regional news some years ago to inform the Doris who interviewed me on the damaging effects of intensive agriculture and the massive amounts of tax payers money being wasted on it to continue this needless destruction, I managed to keep my buttocks clenched. 

I'm still blessed with the ability to fart and it is one of the most rewarding things one can do. Poor old pen however, is now in such a geriatric and mongoloid state that the gas just leaks out constantly, just like the shite does from her keyboard onto these sacred pages.

I want it dead and you'd best start thinking along the same lines.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I recall how much you love internet "laws", so just for you here's Pratchett's Law:

“The more exclamation marks someone uses in writing, the more likely they are to be mentally unbalanced.”

It's usually further qualified by an explicit metric that five exclamation marks is an indicator of "someone who wears their underwear on their head".

Or ape’s law, which states they are more likely to be a fucking stupid fucking cunt.