CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Guest Dustyballs

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's pretty harsh Franky and shows little respect for a fellow old timer. The long standing joke of Neil being East Anglia's leading Casanova/Rapist is perpetuated by himself and many others here with a sense of humour and self deprecation.

As for the "lot of shit on here" circa 2015 the vast majority of it has been your one trick pony responses and same old Rocky videos. How many newbies have been able to run around spouting their crap with you cowering in the shadows scarred to even take on the meekest of flids? You never fail to disappoint 

Do you fancy coming down for a walk along the beach at Dawlish this evening Stubby?

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A bit like your life Herr Oberst. End it soon and fuck off yourself. 😃

I was reading about Kaltenbrunner's trial the other day Jewdy. Poor bastard didn't stand a chance as they were determined to kill by quota regardless. Even Harlan Fiske Stone, a member of the US supreme court, described the proceedings as "a high-grade lynching party". Not that Stone minded what was done to the Nazis; he just didn't want justice tainted by such fraudulent trials.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Glowworm said:

But you have never managed a funny post.

You have never made me even smile with your posts. Not once, yes indeed, never.

I don't do the likes thing really but you seem to get a ratio of approximately 1 in 10, now lets see oh me nearly 1 in 3. 

Go bother somebody else, fuck knuckle.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Salty Piss Flap two more members of your fan club.

When is the message going to sink in that you're about as wanted as a bastard ginger step child?

What? Like Harry Hewitt you mean? Does the Yank have Fat Reg paying for his carbon footprint? What a cunt.

Coming late to this nom, so if this has already been covered forgive me but can't we exhume Frank Zappa and get him to re-imagine 'Bobby Brown Goes Down' as a Christmas ditty (another verse with the protagonist sucking off a reindeer or buggering an elf perhaps?).

Sticks it to the politically correct nonentities who want to rewrite classic Christmas songs - as well as providing the soundtrack to Punkape's tawdry life.

Double bubble (or Buble) I'd say.

On 29/10/2019 at 09:25, Mrs Roops said:

That said, art in all its forms made in a different era should be left alone. Different times, different attitudes.

I totally agree. I love watching 'Are You Being Served' and hearing Mollie Sugden as Mrs Slocombe talking about her pussy. However, I find it a bit sad & desperate when women today talk of their pussy, ginger or otherwise, if you know what I mean.

On 01/11/2019 at 18:02, Cunty BigBollox said:

I totally agree. I love watching 'Are You Being Served' and hearing Mollie Sugden as Mrs Slocombe talking about her pussy. However, I find it a bit sad & desperate when women today talk of their pussy, ginger or otherwise, if you know what I mean.

No, I don't know what you mean, perhaps you could explain. Whilst you're at it, maybe you expand a bit and say whether male punters who frequently allude to their own bathroom bits are also a bit sad and desperate, and if so why you didn't mention it in your post. I couldn't help notice that you've had a lot to say about cocks and men's bottoms, so just how big is your closet?

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
On 30/10/2019 at 19:44, ratcum said:

I was reading about Kaltenbrunner's trial the other day Jewdy. Poor bastard didn't stand a chance as they were determined to kill by quota regardless. Even Harlan Fiske Stone, a member of the US supreme court, described the proceedings as "a high-grade lynching party". Not that Stone minded what was done to the Nazis; he just didn't want justice tainted by such fraudulent trials.

Is that right Herr Oberst? Well let’s assume that Kattlebummer was entirely innocent of the “crimes against humanity” for which he had his scrawny neck stretched at Nuremberg. Let’s not forget that he was a traitor to his own country, having assisted the Germans during the Anschluss.

Now I realise that today, traitors can become MPs, leaders of political parties and Speaker of the House of Commons but that was a different world back then. 

You lost, get over it. You’re winning now so what’s your fucking problem?

On 01/11/2019 at 20:05, Mrs Roops said:

No, I don't know what you mean, perhaps you could explain. Whilst you're at it, maybe you expand a bit a say whether male punters who frequently allude to their own bathroom bits are also a bit sad and desperate, and if so why you didn't mention it in your post. I couldn't help notice that you've had a lot to say about cocks and men's bottoms, so just how big is your closet?

His closet is so big it's in fucking Narnia.