CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Guest Dustyballs

1 hour ago, Neil said:

'Young girl' by Gary Fuckit & The Union Gap....nothing sinister there then,'My Sharona' was a bit rapey too.Ive written a beautiful love song that had seasoned record producers sitting up and about to throw money at such wonderful melody,never heard a thing after I told them the title,apparently "I love you so fucking much I can't shit" was not radio friendly enough....cunts.

Ps the 'b' side was a corker too..."Hey bitch,get in the van"

Actually asking, sorry telling, them to get into the van of rape? 

I never had you down as such a gent

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually asking, sorry telling, them to get into the van of rape? 

I never had you down as such a gent

Stubby, I’ve seen a lot of shit on here.. I really have. However, I have never seen such an easily riled thick-as-mud fucking idiot like you. I mean that. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stubby, I’ve seen a lot of shit on here.. I really have. However, I have never seen such an easily riled thick-as-mud fucking idiot like you. I mean that. 

Get back into your ethically sourced bamboo coffin and fucking stay there, you Jack Skellington looking cunt. Halloween isn't until Thursday.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I thought I told you to Fuck Off. Don’t show up here again. No more warnings.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least it was little girls he was into, unlike the majority of his back-scuttling countrymen.

Mungo Jerry ‘In the summertime’

”If her daddy’s rich take her out for a meal”

”If her daddy’s poor just do what you feel”

Guest judgetwi

The opening lines to Aqualung (Jethro Tull..... the band, not the wanker from Norwich)

”Eyeing little girls with bad intent”

and

”Watching as the frilly panties run”

1971 I believe. Never get away with that today. Great song though. Fucking hell, knocking on 50 years!

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

The opening lines to Aqualung (Jethro Tull..... the band, not the wanker from Norwich)

”Eyeing little girls with bad intent”

and

”Watching as the frilly panties run”

1971 I believe. Never get away with that today. Great song though. Fucking hell, knocking on 50 years!

"Sexy little schoolgirls"-  from 'Kinky Boots' by Honor Blackman and Patrick MacNee.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

too long, fuck off

Isn't that exactly what you said to your darkie shirt lifter buddy when he asked you why you always refuse to take the entire thing?

14 hours ago, Frank said:

That's pretty harsh Franky and shows little respect for a fellow old timer. The long standing joke of Neil being East Anglia's leading Casanova/Rapist is perpetuated by himself and many others here with a sense of humour and self deprecation.

As for the "lot of shit on here" circa 2015 the vast majority of it has been your one trick pony responses and same old Rocky videos. How many newbies have been able to run around spouting their crap with you cowering in the shadows scarred to even take on the meekest of flids? You never fail to disappoint 

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's pretty harsh Franky and shows little respect for a fellow old timer. The long standing joke of Neil being East Anglia's leading Casanova/Rapist is perpetuated by himself and many others here with a sense of humour and self deprecation.

As for the "lot of shit on here" circa 2015 the vast majority of it has been your one trick pony responses and same old Rocky videos. How many newbies have been able to run around spouting their crap with you cowering in the shadows scarred to even take on the meekest of flids? You never fail to disappoint 

He has long become a spent force, even glowworm/pen's scattergun posts have produced funnier and more relevant posts than his.