CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chloe Downey

Miles

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

She deserves a kick in the cunt with a dog shit covered Monkey Boot.

I once owned a pair of Monkey Boots and i’m pretty sure I must have had dog shit on them at some point. I only mention this in the hope of livening up yet another dog shit nomination from the Lady Penelope.

Hey! Give me some credit for trying you cunts!

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I once owned a pair of Monkey Boots and i’m pretty sure I must have had dog shit on them at some point. I only mention this in the hope of livening up yet another dog shit nomination from the Lady Penelope.

Good evening ‘Your Honour’. I see you are back to your normal ‘cheeky chappie’ self. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but my Christmas Party thread is the most popular nom this week. I can only assume this is due to your immediate slagging off of it as soon as it was posted. I trust I can rely on your assistance in future. 

KB

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good evening ‘Your Honour’. I see you are back to your normal ‘cheeky chappie’ self. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but my Christmas Party thread is the most popular nom this week. I can only assume this is due to your immediate slagging off of it as soon as it was posted. I trust I can rely on your assistance in future. 

KB

Good morning Albert. Long time no speak.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I was thinking of launching a corner charity appeal to get 404 laid chaps, and this looks like just the monster for the job. I'm thinking it'll cost no more than a £10 bag of skag, and a couple of Special Brew...

I'll leave the women that look like 'Zed' from Police Academy to you thanks.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That's why I chose Monkey Boots. The tread on them was so deep and wide that it was almost impossible to scrape dog shit off the sole. Kicking her in the cunt until it came off might work.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's why I chose Monkey Boots. The tread on them was so deep and wide that it was almost impossible to scrape dog shit off the sole. Kicking her in the cunt until it came off might work.

Yeah, but who are you planning to kick in the cunt here? Are you talking about Lady P. or this Chloe bitch?  

As Chloe has never wound me up with her stupidity and, let’s face it , I would never have heard of her without Lady P, may I suggest that it’s Lady P who deserves to have her fanny assaulted with various styles of footwear?

Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, but who are you planning to kick in the cunt here? Are you talking about Lady P. or this Chloe bitch?  

As Chloe has never wound me up with her stupidity and, let’s face it , I would never have heard of her without Lady P, may I suggest that it’s Lady P who deserves to have her fanny assaulted with various styles of footwear?

Just my opinion.

Each to their own Judge. But I honestly think I would rather have a dog take an actual shit in my Loakes than put them anywhere near Lady P(ee)'s cunt.