CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntnadians

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Bunch of smug, self-righteous,arrogant, shit eating,sjw, yank-lite arseholes who i've seen laughably claim on the interwebs many times before that their frozen backwater is 'the best country on earth'. Fuck knows what they're supposed to be smug about. Their nonentity of a country is mostly made up of frozen lakes, forests and is boring as shit.  💩💩

Guest Erroreptile404
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whats not to like? 

Image result for beautiful canada

I vote we send you here to feed the local grizzly bears

Sorry but boring empty wilderness, hillbillies and Arctic tundra doesn't really excite me.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't dismiss it outright. There'll be a massive range of scats from a whole ton of different species. 

Which i'm sure you've already rolled around in and documented each one in your little notebook, lol.

Just now, Frank said:

Idiot. 

Cracking stuff Frank. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding some of the stuff old webby has been laying into you about, but now I can see he's 100% correct.

You're a spent force and should never post again such is the limp wristed nature of your cutting wit.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cracking stuff Frank. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding some of the stuff old webby has been laying into you about, but now I can see he's 100% correct.

You're a spent force and should never post again such is the limp wristed nature of your cutting wit.

Do you not see it? How fucking thick can one be? 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Do you not see it? How fucking thick can one be? 

He's actually not being a complete wanker for the sake of it, Stubby. Some cunt has built a gay little shoebox house in the trees - middle left. Spoils the whole image.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Bunch of smug, self-righteous,arrogant, shit eating,sjw, yank-lite arseholes who i've seen laughably claim on the interwebs many times before that their frozen backwater is 'the best country on earth'. Fuck knows what they're supposed to be smug about. Their nonentity of a country is mostly made up of frozen lakes, forests and is boring as shit.  💩💩

Have you visited Canada?