CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eve Bolander Lord Provost of Glasgow

Prints Harry

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Under fire for things such as having her nails done on expenses .. is a member of The SNP and she is a fucking SWEDE!!! Why can' she fuck off back to Sweden to be a nationalist there?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-49971577

_101889428_gocarbest2018.jpg

Never ever liked swedes. Or carrots. 

11 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Under fire for things such as having her nails done on expenses .. is a member of The SNP and she is a fucking SWEDE!!! Why can' she fuck off back to Sweden to be a nationalist there?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-49971577

_101889428_gocarbest2018.jpg

Olive and Blakey.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only Swede I was remotely fond of was Chef from The Muppets.

Mana-Mana..

The greatest song ever written. It must be. Go anywhere in the world, stand among a group of people and say 'mana-mana', and I guarantee some cunt will go.. 

'doo-doo-be-doo-doo'

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mana-Mana..

The greatest song ever written. It must be. Go anywhere in the world, stand among a group of people and say 'mana-mana', and I guarantee some cunt will go.. 

'doo-doo-be-doo-doo'

The 2 old guys up in the box used to make me laugh. “I survived the Titanic you know.” “Yeah, You’ve still got the dress you wore to get on the lifeboat”

lol

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The 2 old guys up in the box used to make me laugh. “I survived the Titanic you know.” “Yeah, You’ve still got the dress you wore to get on the lifeboat”

lol

Waldorf & Statler. always reminded me of that pair of old rich cunts from 'Trading Places'. 

Shit. That's made me think about a thirty year old Jamie Lee Curtis. I'll be busy for a few minutes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

lol

Sesame Street was great. I particularly enjoyed the episode where Big Bird gets mistaken as a hitman and has to run from the Yakuza whilst also tracking down the real killer. It turns out he's a sleeper agent in the end - a lingering result of the MK Ultra program - activated by a random collection of numbers unwittingly spoken by the Count. He returns to the Street to try and find the Count and have him repeat the code, only to see the entire place in lockdown. He wasn't the only sleeper agent. The Count is hanging from a lamppost by his own intestines and Elmo is suspiciously absent.

My guess is that the sequel is going to be a proper blood bath.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Waldorf & Statler. always reminded me of that pair of old rich cunts from 'Trading Places'. 

Shit. That's made me think about a thirty year old Jamie Lee Curtis. I'll be busy for a few minutes.

One of the top ten most paused movie moments of all time- what a pair.

Shame she was packing a giant pair in "her" ball bag as well. I'd still fuck it mind.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

lol

Trans cunts on the Titanic would have caused an almighty row at the lifeboat assembly points.....

lol.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'd have been lying on deck trying to get an upskirting look at their tackle, you great poof

Could you imagine him? Scampering about on all fours like Smeagol fucking Gollum, a big smile on his cum-crusted chops at the sight of hundreds of burly, transexual mariners.

The cunt makes me feel fucking sick.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sesame Street was great. I particularly enjoyed the episode where Big Bird gets mistaken as a hitman and has to run from the Yakuza whilst also tracking down the real killer. It turns out he's a sleeper agent in the end - a lingering result of the MK Ultra program - activated by a random collection of numbers unwittingly spoken by the Count. He returns to the Street to try and find the Count and have him repeat the code, only to see the entire place in lockdown. He wasn't the only sleeper agent. The Count is hanging from a lamppost by his own intestines and Elmo is suspiciously absent.

RK, have you seen the latest trailer for Picard? Not withstanding the return of the unbearable Marina Sirtis, I thought it looked pretty good.

With all that money behind them, though, you'd have thought they'd have done a better job on de-aging Data. He looked like he was wearing Frank's wig and had the bloated, fat fucking face of one Quincy Cockfingers esq.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

RK, have you seen the latest trailer for Picard? Not withstanding the return of the unbearable Marina Sirtis, I thought it looked pretty good.

With all that money behind them, though, you'd have thought they'd have done a better job on de-aging Data. He looked like he was wearing Frank's wig and had the bloated, fat fucking face of one Quincy Cockfingers esq.

I'll have to give it a look. Is there any sign of Riker yet? I'm not fucking watching if they have the cheek to force Troi on us and not give us the far more likeable and effective crutch they've used for her character since its concept.

At a quick glance I actually have to say I think its a rather bold and groundbreaking move to have Marlon Brando play Data.  

Edited by Roadkill
Good. They got Riker back. Should be tolerable.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What about this silly cunt?