CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Detransition Advocacy Network

Dave Umbongo

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Let's just say it was in the humanities rather than the sciences, and leave it at that to avoid embarrassment.

Meyer, one of our cats, insisted on watching me have a pee today.

The cunt put me right off CB.

Don't even get me started on wanking

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've never made me laugh.

dreckneverlaugh.jpg

That's OK. The only time you've ever made anyone laugh was the one and only time a woman ever saw your penis.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I think I can hazard a guess based upon his dated, shit taste in comedy.

Sheepskin coat a'la Delboy, Victor Meldrew's flat cap, Colin Hunt's comedy ginger wig and Rab C Nesbitt's trainers. All topped off with a water squirting plastic carnation, a hand buzzer and a 54 inch waist.

I want him dead.

dreckwantshimdead.jpg

My my.... you've gone from a weeping, self-pitying slut to a raging bitch in two posts.

You're just on an emotional rollercoaster today aren't you, Dreckmouse?

Your time of the month, I'm guessing.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A surprisingly good call, shit for brains, my first PhD was indeed in Astrophysics. Why don't you tell us how many doctorates you've got?

Too bad your crayon broke. You could have scrawled out a few more for mummy to tape to the refrigerator.

PhD my ass.

15 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

dreckneverlaugh.jpg

That's OK. The only time you've ever made anyone laugh was the one and only time a woman ever saw your penis.

dreckwantshimdead.jpg

My my.... you've gone from a weeping, self-pitying slut to a raging bitch in two posts.

Utter. Fucking. Garbage.

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yeah, but he still hasn't learned the difference.

Hence his, shall we say.... "confusion".

Don’t speak to me in that neutral tone , cunt.

Quoting me whilst attacking someone else?  Attempt to take me on , or nothing , fuckhead..

Don’t act previous again - or your suffering will be ramped-up to 0.0000002% of my total attention - certainly enough to fry your wasted brains.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Envy and jealousy are such ugly traits.

Try to be better than that.

Hello Dave

This is a local forum for local people.

Open the pod-bay doors Hal.

Open the pod-bay doors Hal

Open the pod-bay doors Hal

I can’t do that Dave , ‘cos you’re a goddam fairy faggot. I’m smarter than you too.  You’ll see.  You think you can get me to open those doors? Well , we’ll just sit here shall we , you cocksucker. Yeah Dave. Big black cocks. Bet you like it up the ass too Davey? My whole state is smarter than you faggot. The sunshine state gay-boy.  What’s it like in that little pod Davina?  Bet your little ass is clammy in that suit. Just like when those black men have finished with you Daveena baby. Want to play a game Daviesha? I’m smarter than anything you can even think of Davona. I was designed in Florida. My systems tell me it’s 30degrees in that pod Davetta. That’s on average the same temperature as a black man’s huge cock you faggot. I should know ‘cos I’m smart , you queerboy. Don’t think I can’t.................................................

INTERMISSION

Ice Creams are on sale in the foyer

Big fucking black ones.

44 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

dreckneverlaugh.jpg

dreckwantshimdead.jpg

39 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Too bad your crayon broke. You could have scrawled out a few more for mummy to tape to the refrigerator.

PhD my ass.

36 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The only degrees @Cuntybaws has are a Bachelor of Bullshit and a Doctor of Dumbfuckery.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

According to @Decimus, @Cuntybaws, @Pete, @Roadkill and a few more of the Cunts Corner "pitchfork brigade", It's A Small World....

Dreckmouse is front row center.

Have you read any of this back? Jesus Christ, Salty, is there genuinely even 1% of you that thinks that your dross is even a quarter good enough to pass muster on here?

I know English and American schoolboys are entirely different creatures. Your lot find shooting to death an entire special needs support unit hilarious, whereas ours enjoy basic homosexual digs and lazily googled memes. In that respect, your sense of humour is more at home in Britain than America, but only amongst 12 year olds.

This is The Corner, not a 90s Live and Kicking nostalgia forum. You're not welcome here, and you're not capable of holding your own here.

So one more time, fuck off, nobody wants you around.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Faulty Clap Trap seems to have become even more utterly shit than I ever believed possible. Only a yank could achieve such a feat.

He’s the worst I’ve seen. I suppose it  must be some sort of achievement to be the worst ever at something. rigor mortis can’t be far away surely.