CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Eleanor Laing

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Another Scottish wet cunt. Deputy speaker, therefore John Bercow's beeatch.

The SNP all need a fucking good bum smacking.

Never heard of her. If there’s something you feel we need to know why don’t you tell us about it? Probably because you’re pissed and too fucking lazy to get out of the armchair and have a shit.

You’ve just shat yourself haven’t you? Come on, tell us about it. Far more interesting than this Eleanor bitch who no cunt has ever heard of and you’re not prepared to tell us anything about.   😀😃😃

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Never heard of her. If there’s something you feel we need to know why don’t you tell us about it? Probably because you’re pissed and too fucking lazy to get out of the armchair and have a shit.

You’ve just shat yourself haven’t you? Come on, tell us about it. Far more interesting than this Eleanor bitch who no cunt has ever heard of and you’re not prepared to tell us anything about.   😀😃😃

Judge, you have an inexplicable insight.  

I just got back from working in Spain again, which is basically a massive piss up, for which I get paid. I'm still fucking hammered. 

Anyway,  this Dame bird.......She was on the Beeb news when I rocked up at home and cracked open a botella de Ron Barcello (Anejo). The stupid cunt was waffling on about some feminine issue (that I've already forgotten about) from the speaker's chair. 

I hope this doesn't help at all.  

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Judge, you have an inexplicable insight.  

I just got back from working in Spain again, which is basically a massive piss up, for which I get paid. I'm still fucking hammered. 

Anyway,  this Dame bird.......She was on the Beeb news when I rocked up at home and cracked open a botella de Ron Barcello (Anejo). The stupid cunt was waffling on about some feminine issue (that I've already forgotten about) from the speaker's chair. 

I hope this doesn't help at all.  

Fuck off.

I’ve no idea what you are talking about but at least you didn’t shit yourself. I hate it when that happens don’t you?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve no idea what you are talking about but at least you didn’t shit yourself. I hate it when that happens don’t you?

We have much in common. I've no idea what you're talking about either. 

6 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Another Scottish wet cunt. Deputy speaker, therefore John Bercow's beeatch.

The SNP all need a fucking good bum smacking.

She may be Scottish but La Laing is a Conservative politico. She's no Bercow "beeatch" either having recently put the boot into him.

Can't fault your analysis of the SNP though...