CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edward Putman .. Lottery scammer

Miles

So this cunt has been found guilty of using a fake ticket to claim a £2.5million lottery payout. It turn out that the greedy cunt's insider was a bumboy. Of course if the thick cunt had not continued to claim housing benefit on his flat before offering to buy it from the council and of course paid his partner in crime his share he might have got away with it. Hopefully he will be getting another jackpot from Big Sid inside jail. I just wonder how many other cunts have got away with winning of some other fiddle?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-49796508

_108887054_sbna_edwardputman_todayfriday

34 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

So this cunt has been found guilty of using a fake ticket to claim a £2.5million lottery payout. It turn out that the greedy cunt's insider was a bumboy. Of course if the thick cunt had not continued to claim housing benefit on his flat before offering to buy it from the council and of course paid his partner in crime his share he might have got away with it. Hopefully he will be getting another jackpot from Big Sid inside jail. I just wonder how many other cunts have got away with winning of some other fiddle?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-49796508

_108887054_sbna_edwardputman_todayfriday

It always amazes me, when these cunts are walking to court  they're always fucking around on their phones. This cunt looks like he's robbing Patel's mini mart. 

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

You neglected to mention that he's a convicted rapist, and as such is already well acquainted with Big Sid. Still, I'd rather see him winning the lottery than those usual fat fucking Scottish council house bastards.

On a semi-related note, I've just bought my EuroMillions ticket for tonight.

Guest judgetwi

I find it quite disturbing that cunts on here have this belief that prisons are nothing more than centres for homosexual anal rape. I’m sure it happens but there’s no need to keep going on about it. 

Or is there?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gee Ralph. I just bet that Andy would sure love to go fishing with you.

Dammit. You used my real name - ERIC.

Anyway , after my awful week , let’s keep this sort of thing private.  We can talk in our secret place on that other thread.