CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Southern National

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

First Cunting Irrational. Fares gone up 25% but it's only me who gives a fuck because it's only me who's mug enough to be stood up on a sweaty bus crammed full of whinging old bastards who've been pissing it up since Wetherspoons opened at 9AM,  then staggering on with free passes who still find it a bad deal.  A £2.40 fare up to £3.00 in go. Foreigners, the elderly and the bad back merchants welcome. I hope the old crate falls to pieces on the lot of them.

4 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

First Cunting Irrational. Fares gone up 25% but it's only me who gives a fuck because it's only me who's mug enough to be stood up on a sweaty bus crammed full of whinging old bastards who've been pissing it up since Wetherspoons opened at 9AM,  then staggering on with free passes who still find it a bad deal.  A £2.40 fare up to £3.00 in go. Foreigners, the elderly and the bad back merchants welcome. I hope the old crate falls to pieces on the lot of them.

You not caught the stagecoach?

10 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Fare enough

On 03/10/2019 at 21:22, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Buses, Wetherspoons....where on earth do you live ? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Buses, Wetherspoons....where on earth do you live ? 

My research indicates somewhere in the area around Taunton  .. The current First Southern National is now known as Buses of Somerset and operates services around that part of Zomerzet. .. He's a fucking yokel!

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

My research indicates somewhere in the area around Taunton  .. The current First Southern National is now known as Buses of Somerset and operates services around that part of Zomerzet. .. He's a fucking yokel!

Jacob Rees-Mogg has a house in Somerset so it can’t be that bad....

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I sat next to Michael Robbins who played Arthur, on the top deck of the 93 through Wimbledon years ago. I right miserable looking cunt as well. 

I’ve sat on Arthur Fowler’s memorial bench at Elstree Studios. Very unimpressive , coincidentally.