CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Man Higgins

Miles

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id say the original o' deccos were run out of Ireland..the emigration for a new start is a treasured family porkie 

Panzermurphybaby 

Ireland is the only country in the world with a population that is less than what it was in the 19th century. There's a reason for that, and it's not because it's an amazing utopia that people don't want to willingly leave.

It's a shame that the MacPanzers were never in a position to stop drinking long enough to board a clipper ship to the New World or England. You stayed and inherited a pile o'shite.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ireland is the only country in the world with a population that is less than what it was in the 19th century. There's a reason for that, and it's not because it's an amazing utopia that people don't want to willingly leave.

It's a shame that the MacPanzers were never in a position to stop drinking long enough to board a clipper ship to the New World or England. You stayed and inherited a pile o'shite.

This is true decco baby..we were 5 million up until the mid 19th century...crop failed..million died ..million emigrated or were dispossed of their small holdings..however their grudge bearing descendants populate american politics like a rash 

Panzermurphybaby 

31 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Not too bad..only got one side of me mouth scaled n polished..back on the 11th n 17 of October for more cleaning and fillings before they move onto extraction country 

Panzermurphybaby 

Apparently if we Brexit there’ll be no toothpaste, no medicine, no fuck all and queues from Dover to the Post Office in O’Connell St. And the pound will fall so low that only billionaires will be able to afford a bag of Tayto cheese and onion.So happy days are on their way. Be patient.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Apparently if we Brexit there’ll be no toothpaste, no medicine, no fuck all and queues from Dover to the Post Office in O’Connell St. And the pound will fall so low that only billionaires will be able to afford a bag of Tayto cheese and onion.So happy days are on their way. Be patient.

According to that time team cunt that used to be baldric ya can use mashed up mint n black pepper to brush the toofs ..crippys are tusker scran ...an fuk tuskers 

Panzermurphybaby 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

According to that time team cunt that used to be baldric ya can use mashed up mint n black pepper to brush the toofs ..crippys are tusker scran ...an fuk tuskers 

Panzermurphybaby 

Less of your cheek young man or ill have you locked up in Tayto Castle in Tandragee for the rest of your natural.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Less of your cheek young man or ill have you locked up in Tayto Castle in Tandragee for the rest of your natural.

Headin back up to Carrick on Monday for a flyin visit to see me redheaded triangle player .. she cant get enough of me accent n casual southern ways 

Panzermurphybaby 

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Headin back up to Carrick on Monday for a flyin visit to see me redheaded triangle player .. she cant get enough of me accent n casual southern ways 

Panzermurphybaby 

Not your flares and hand knitted tank top and brown suede hush puppies?

Just now, King Billy said:

Not your flares and hand knitted tank top and brown suede hush puppies?

Tell ya i pushed the boat out.. ive a grand pair o purple cords n a snot green silky shirt with a nod to frank ive added a plum kerchief and really pointy ankle boots ...she wont know what hit her i tellz ya 

Panzermurphybaby 

23 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

Give her one up the Norris McWhirter from me while you’re there Panz. 

On 27/09/2019 at 21:35, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

It these "Redheaded" chaps you should be on the lookout for spud boy....

f2086cabccb21f682a74dd601bba02cd.jpg

Not long till they'll be back

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It these "Redheaded" chaps you should be on the lookout for spud boy....

f2086cabccb21f682a74dd601bba02cd.jpg

Not long till they'll be back

The ‘PARAlympics’ are coming back to Londonderry Stubs. The shooting category was a huge success last time. 14 Gold and 14 silver and bronze. It’s scheduled for Easter Sunday as there’s more priests about then. There’s double points for dropping one of them  noncing cunts this time. Bono’s already written the music for the opening ceremony. Pure shit, like all the rest of the  kack he’s ever recorded.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The ‘PARAlympics’ are coming back to Londonderry Stubs. The shooting category was a huge success last time. 14 Gold and 14 silver and bronze. It’s scheduled for Easter Sunday as there’s more priests about then. There’s double points for dropping one of them  noncing cunts this time. Bono’s already written the music for the opening ceremony. Pure shit, like all the rest of the  kack he’s ever recorded.

Even when Sting befriended those pancake eating cunts from the jungle, he wasn't as cuntish as Boneo. Anyone who wears their speedo swimming goggles away from the pool should be gassed.

sting sting sting.jpg

• Like 1