CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fleabag

Guest A1200

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The term ‘Comedian’ seems to have acquired a completely new meaning about 20 years ago. It used to mean someone who made people laugh. Some random university educated PC fuckwit with spiked up hair, skinny boy band jeans, 15 year old filthy plimsolls and devoid of any sense of humour apart from the anti racist, anti fascist, pro lgbt, pro muslim, pro wimmins rights, anti men, anti Trump/Boris/Farage drivel guaranteed to make the sort of cunts who go to these cunts shows split their sides. I’d rather see someone go through the whole audience splitting their skulls with a hatchet. That really would make me laugh, but then I’m just old fashioned when it comes to comedy.

Faux anti racism is what it is .. deep down they are more racist and bigoted than most so called racists.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Charlie Drake walking around pissed, and holding a ten inch black dildo would surely amuse anyone.

Was in a pub one sunday lunchtime in East Dulwich, he was in there. Probably not long before he died. Tiny man. Must have been about 5' and 7 stone. Chatting to everyone. Naturally funny with more talent in his little finger than most of these unfunny cunts now days.