CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fleabag

Guest A1200

1 hour ago, A1200 said:

Neil I spoke to her whilst we were going two's up on your mum and she said she is a dirty fucking whore (fleabag, not your mum - actually and your mum), but she said even she wouldn't fancy it. Your mum on the other hand did ask me to let you know she's still up for it.

You are aware of rule number......fuck it I can't be bothered looking, concerning member's family? 

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Reincarnations of useless old cunts who couldn't cut the mustard before.

Nothing will change, so fuck em, let's rip the shit of em.

Where were you yesterday? We were celebrating kick the Yank day, but the fucker was too thick to know when he was dead. A nice claw hammer to the dome would have punctuated the message nicely. Now he's all brain damaged and stuck in an argument feedback loop with Roops...

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

What the fuck of fucks is this shit..?

Anyway a quick welcome to the new cuntbreed who posted this garbage, delete your account , you useless wipe.

Thank fuck. A normal person. Have you seen what's been going on around here? I'm only fourth on the leaderboard, the cunts above me are there because I've been topping them up all week.. and what do I get? Fuck all, that's what.

Bollocks to this. I might fuck off to 'is_acunt' and enslave those blind cunts with my one eye.

Ungrateful cunts. Claim not to care about the leaderboard, but jealously defend their position once they're on it.

Fuckery.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank fuck. A normal person. Have you seen what's been going on around here? I'm only fourth on the leaderboard, the cunts above me are there because I've been topping them up all week.. and what do I get? Fuck all, that's what.

Bollocks to this. I might fuck off to 'is_acunt' and enslave those blind cunts with my one eye.

Ungrateful cunts. Claim not to care about the leaderboard, but jealously defend their position once they're on it.

Fuckery.

I did make it very clear that it was a bad idea to leave me in charge. I refuse all responsibility for the #MeToo messages the coffee machine has been sending out over Facebook.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Where were you yesterday? We were celebrating kick the Yank day, but the fucker was too thick to know when he was dead. A nice claw hammer to the dome would have punctuated the message nicely. Now he's all brain damaged and stuck in an argument feedback loop with Roops...

What yank wanker was it ?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuckery.

I will try and help you back to the top of the leaderboard Eric...we simply can't have this.

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

What yank wanker was it ?

Salty. He's alright really. He gets a lot of shit for being a colonial, but he doesn't lie down and take it. He's not stupendously thick either.

I like him. I even said he could stay with me if he visits blighty. As long as he promises not to use my bathroom sink as an arse washer.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I will try and help you back to the top of the leaderboard Eric...we simply can't have this.

No! Don't do that. I was mostly only joking. I don't want any of you getting coolered for leaderboard manipulation. 

I still feel guilty about @King Billy getting banned after I got pissed and asked him to give me all his likes.

@Mrs Roops. Don't punish them. It was my fault. Cooler me if you have to. (Just don't take my likes)

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Salty. He's alright really. He gets a lot of shit for being a colonial, but he doesn't lie down and take it. He's not stupendously thick either.

I like him. I even said he could stay with me if he visits blighty. As long as he promises not to use my bathroom sink as an arse washer.

Eric, "bring it on, faggot" was the best comeback he could muster...

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sounds fair Eric, give me the heads up if this occurs and i will pop round and claw hammer the cunt while he sleeps, he won't notice until he wakes up in hades with Jimmy savile's cock up his arse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No! Don't do that. I was mostly only joking. I don't want any of you getting coolered for leaderboard manipulation. 

I still feel guilty about @King Billy getting banned after I got pissed and asked him to give me all his likes.

@Mrs Roops. Don't punish them. It was my fault. Cooler me if you have to. (Just don't take my likes)

Roops is a mong, i give a like if i like the comment.

It's my likes and i like if i want too...or is it party.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know exactly what I mean. And you fucking know it. 

In the words of Bubbles....

'He's decent'

Don't you quote Bubbles at me in this context. Bubbles is entertaining.

Let's just agree to disagree and be passive-aggressively bitchy to one another for a bit until some other cunt comes along. I've basically ended up mentoring bloody @Pete after we agreed to kill him, so I accept my responsibility for the heightened bloodlust of late.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Roops is a mong, i give a like if i like the comment.

It's my likes and i like if i want too...or is it party.

She's alright Fends. Did you see how she handled the Jewdy v Decs thing on the other thread? Virtuoso performance.

If I got stranded on a desert island with her, the only reason she wouldn't be in charge, is because she couldn't beat me at fighting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's alright Fends. Did you see how she handled the Jewdy v Decs thing on the other thread? Virtuoso performance.

If I got stranded on a desert island with her, the only reason she wouldn't be in charge, is because she couldn't beat me at fighting. 

I'm not too sure about that. Unless you both decide to uphold the Geneva Convention for whatever reason I wouldn't hold her above using biological warfare...

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't you quote Bubbles at me in this context. Bubbles is entertaining.

Let's just agree to disagree and be passive-aggressively bitchy to one another for a bit until some other cunt comes along. I've basically ended up mentoring bloody @Pete after we agreed to kill him, so I accept my responsibility for the heightened bloodlust of late.

'Found this cocksucker in a storm drain. Name fuckin spraypainted on him, burdocks all fuckin stuck to him. But I cleaned him all up, and now look at him.. That's one nice fuckin kitty right there!'

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're welcome to the long neck mammal, she's a narcissist cuntbreed and an Eddie lover, so bollocks to her.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off, Eric. He has absolutely no redeeming features at all except for obviously furnishing most of your posts with likes. There are plenty of other decent prospects for bringing up to Corner standards, well @Pete and @Cock Holster anyway. Besides he needs to learn a bit of etiquette anyway the jumped up yank cunt!

I'm with @Roadkill on this one let's nurture the new talent, and then let em kill each other like virtual gladiators!

• Like 2