CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fleabag

Guest A1200

Phoebe Waller-Bridge glamorising promiscuity in a capital city full of aids and other nasty STDs. Sex addicted Incels will be bashing the bishop extra hard when the posh cunt breaks the 4th wall for the umpteen time and muses "well, they were there and had a pulse, it would be rude not to". I would think if it has any basis in reality, her rat infested pussy will need a good hosing down before the next series. Poor fucking production crew aren't paid enough to put up with those kinds of smells.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
14 hours ago, A1200 said:

Phoebe Waller-Bridge glamorising promiscuity in a capital city full of aids and other nasty STDs. Sex addicted Incels will be bashing the bishop extra hard when the posh cunt breaks the 4th wall for the umpteen time and muses "well, they were there and had a pulse, it would be rude not to". I would think if it has any basis in reality, her rat infested pussy will need a good hosing down before the next series. Poor fucking production crew aren't paid enough to put up with those kinds of smells.

Playing slutty whores must be her specialty.

I remember her as the main chick's slutty whore friend in The Cafe.

Neil I spoke to her whilst we were going two's up on your mum and she said she is a dirty fucking whore (fleabag, not your mum - actually and your mum), but she said even she wouldn't fancy it. Your mum on the other hand did ask me to let you know she's still up for it.

1 minute ago, A1200 said:

Neil I spoke to her whilst we were going two's up on your mum and she said she is a dirty fucking whore (fleabag, not your mum - actually and your mum), but she said even she wouldn't fancy it. Your mum on the other hand did ask me to let you know she's still up for it.

Newbies these days... they end up in the cooler so fast...

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Newbies these days... they end up in the cooler so fast...

If he's not coolered for making these references to bestiality, he should be chucked in it for his abysmal sentence structure. I felt like I was having a major cerebral event trying to find the rhythm in that fucking shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Seems fair game to me, RK. If wankers like Decimus can mock my poor old dead dad.. endorsed by the site’s owner, there’s little hope for any of us. 

He wasn't your dad, Frank. I am.

Think about it - the obvious emotional connection between us, the fucked up join date on my profile. This entire site has been a meticulously planned trap for me to get your kidneys.

I'm already outside in that black van across the street, prepped for surgery. The goons will be there in a few moments. Don't bother fighting them.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He wasn't your dad, Frank. I am.

Think about it - the obvious emotional connection between us, the fucked up join date on my profile. This entire site has been a meticulously planned trap for me to get your kidneys.

I'm already outside in that black van across the street, prepped for surgery. The goons will be there in a few moments. Don't bother fighting them.

My God you’re stupid. 

Fuck right off. Drip. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

My God you’re stupid. 

Fuck right off. Drip. 

Listen, my like to post ratio is second to none, except inexplicably to Ollybore's.

In that spirit let me give you a little advice. You've made 14 posts today, and without exception, they've all been fucking shit. If you insist on hanging around, keep your daily contributions to a minimum until your quality improves, you're in danger of looking desperate.

39 minutes ago, A1200 said:

Fucking hell,Ouija boards DO work,take your pitching glove with you,it gets really boring in there

43 minutes ago, A1200 said:

'See you in Attica, dick.'

(1 like awarded to the first cunt who gets the reference)