CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Package holiday wankers

Neil

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Listen up Einstein If your brilliant plan comes off and you get the whole site coolered, except you, will you take a well deserved break and ask yourself, “What am I going to go now?”

Where did you get the idea that I said anything about getting the whole site coolered?

Go back and reread exactly what I said, s-l-o-w-l-y and word for word.

I was speaking hypothetically.

Big word I know.

Google it.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

One last question before I let you run off into the hills to shout at the clouds, Yank. How many drugs have you taken today? Both illicit and prescription.

Come off it. Drugs? In America?

Aha! I’m starting to see what’s been happening here.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

One last question before I let you run off into the hills to shout at the clouds, Yank. How many drugs have you taken today? Both illicit and prescription.

In the words of Salvador Dali....

14eiyj.jpg

tenor.gif

38 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Where did you get the idea that I said anything about getting the whole site coolered?

Big word I know.

Google it.

Two small words

Calm Down.

Im off now Salty. Goodnight.

On 23/09/2019 at 08:51, Neil said:

Anyone stranded at an airport or sitting at home crying over their unused but now worthless holiday tickets gets zero sympathy from me.If you're dumb enough to go on a package holiday surrounded by fucking beer swilling,feckless morons to some Spanish shithole you deserve all you now don't get.I'd leave the cunts where they are,Britain would be better off without the cunts.

You booked a holiday with Hayley King didn't you?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops I've never seen such a blatant disregard for site rule number 7. Salty needs to go. Be a lamb and see to it, eh?

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Big word I know.

Google it.

What’s going on here, Salty?

11 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My shit is at least as funny and quick-witted as the banal turds you plonkers plop out.... 

Quick-witted? This current storm in a tea-cup was kick-started by a poorly timed retort to a post made five days previously.

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Another thing you and the admin might want to keep in mind is that my presence here has lit this place up like it probably hasn't been in years. I'll bet the total post count is up by 100% since I came along and woke you dozy cunts up.

Let me disabuse you of that notion...

The purpose of The Corner is to serve as a platform for irreverent comment, that is to nominate and discuss "The Cunts Of The World". Its accepted that needling between punters will take place but the banter and trash talk should be a side-show and not dominate the discourse. I'll reiterate a comment I made on the 14th August, "We would rather have a daily count of 50 posts of insightful and informative content than 150 posts of insults..."

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops I've never seen such a blatant disregard for site rule number 7. Salty needs to go. Be a lamb and see to it, eh?

This is an issue of two countries separated by a common language, not helped by a punter who is lacking in self awareness and despite, or perhaps because of, his eagerness for UK TV comedy programmes that have aged by a generation, is not up to speed with the subtleties, nuances and context of the modern British humour, psyche, and idioms. His timing also leaves a lot  to be desired. Unfortunately, he's stumbled onto a site who's puntership is not renowned for patience. That said, he clearly isn't seeing the wood for the trees. I suggest both sides back off.

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quick-witted? This current storm in a tea-cup was kick-started by a poorly timed retort to a post made five days previously.

Let me disabuse you of that notion...

The purpose of The Corner is to serve as a platform for irreverent comment, that is to nominate and discuss "The Cunts Of The World". Its accepted that needling between punters will take place but the banter and trash talk should be a side-show and not dominate the discourse. I'll reiterate a comment I made on the 14th August, "We would rather have a daily count of 50 posts of insightful and informative content than 150 posts of insults..."

Thing is Roops, too many of the posts get derailed by some cunt who prefers to slag off one or some of the punters, which ends up with more posts abusing each other than posts addressing the nom. So much so, that I hardly read any of the posts on here because invariably, its inter member abuse. I think you need to be a bit more hard and start coolering more often. Banter is one thing, but abuse is another.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is Roops, too many of the posts get derailed by some cunt who prefers to slag off one or some of the punters, which ends up with more posts abusing each other than posts addressing the nom. So much so, that I hardly read any of the posts on here because invariably, its inter member abuse. I think you need to be a bit more hard and start coolering more often. Banter is one thing, but abuse is another.

vapid tart

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is an issue of two countries separated by a common language, not helped by a punter who is lacking in self awareness and despite, or perhaps because of, his eagerness for UK TV comedy programmes that have aged by a generation, is not up to speed with the subtleties, nuances and context of the modern British humour, psyche, and idioms. His timing also leaves a lot  to be desired. Unfortunately, he's stumbled onto a site who's puntership is not renowned for patience. That said, he clearly isn't seeing the wood for the trees. I suggest both sides back off.

It's an issue of two ears seperated by nothing but a vacuum.