CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public marriage proposals

Neil

Just fuck off,Oooh look how romantic I am,I'm such a great bloke,look at me.I fucking love it when these go wrong especially when the woman says no.Even better is the dopey cunt that went scuba diving and filmed himself opening the ring box and then fucking drowned! His future missus got away lightly there,could have had to spend the rest of her days married to a thick cunt.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just fuck off,Oooh look how romantic I am,I'm such a great bloke,look at me.I fucking love it when these go wrong especially when the woman says no.Even better is the dopey cunt that went scuba diving and filmed himself opening the ring box and then fucking drowned! His future missus got away lightly there,could have had to spend the rest of her days married to a thick cunt.

You can fucking guarantee it was staged and filmed, too. The girlfriend would have known hours beforehand, just cunts acting "spontaneous" so they can post it on social media as soon as its over and done with and go on about how "surprised" they were. Just look at this GIF - how the fuck are you acting surprised when you're both in your best clothes, standing in the middle of a picturesque scene, with a cunt filming you? Even the sea has had enough of their shite:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She convinced him to sign up for life insurance the day before.

Back in 1960 in the village where I was brung up there was a woman who bought one of the brand new dormer bungalows with the life insurance  she took out just after her husband bought a 600 cc Norton motorbike was knocked off it and killed by a lorry  about a week later. The insurance was enough for her to buy the bungalow out right and have some money left over .. his bits were of course left all over the A534.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He was 10 metres down, but still.

Thank Darwin he was taken from us before he had a chance to breed.

I heard the window was in the accommodation they were staying. 10 metres at roughly 2.5 metres a floor level means there were 4 storeys below water.!! Were they staying in fucking steerage the cheap skate cunts?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I heard the window was in the accommodation they were staying. 10 metres at roughly 2.5 metres a floor level means there were 4 storeys below water.!! Were they staying in fucking steerage the cheap skate cunts?

'The Mong From Atlantis'

lol.. what a fucking twat.

Guest Cock Holster
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Back in 1960 in the village where I was brung up there was a woman who bought one of the brand new dormer bungalows with the life insurance  she took out just after her husband bought a 600 cc Norton motorbike was knocked off it and killed by a lorry  about a week later. The insurance was enough for her to buy the bungalow out right and have some money left over .. his bits were of course left all over the A534.

Dragged up more like...

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You can fucking guarantee it was staged and filmed, too. The girlfriend would have known hours beforehand, just cunts acting "spontaneous" so they can post it on social media as soon as its over and done with and go on about how "surprised" they were. Just look at this GIF - how the fuck are you acting surprised when you're both in your best clothes, standing in the middle of a picturesque scene, with a cunt filming you? Even the sea has had enough of their shite:

giphy.gif

She was swept off her feet 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

I can just imagine me proposing to fragrant lovely, Irma Grese, in front of the romantic glow of an oven. Then that jealous cunt Josef Kramer shoves me in.

I don't know why wikifeet don't feature Irma. Too soon perhaps?

Did you know that they removed Irma’s body from her original grave because sick fucks like you kept turning up wanting to dig her up and fuck her? I have no idea what happened to the corpse.

You didn’t buy it did you Herr Oberst?

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

giphy.gif

Their marriage was on the rocks right from the start

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Neil said:

These acts of public cuntishness are nothing short of coercion.  They sappy fucking bloke wouldn't have a chance otherwise without the poressure of the audience weighing on the back of the poor bird.  The worthless cunts who get rejected in public proposals can only be related to Bubba.  

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Did you know that they removed Irma’s body from her original grave because sick fucks like you kept turning up wanting to dig her up and fuck her? I have no idea what happened to the corpse.

You didn’t buy it did you Herr Oberst?

dark net shit I guess. I'll look into it Jewdy.