CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Extinction Of The Irish

Miles

Guest judgetwi

This bloke is taking four monkeys to the zoo in the back of his pick up and he has a breakdown. He phones the AA and while he’s waiting Murphy pulls over, in his untaxed, uninsured crappy old pikey lorry.

”Top of the morning to you sior I’m  Oirish, the name’s Murphy....can I help ya, at all at all at all?”

”Well I’ve got to get these monkeys to the zoo and i’m waiting for the AA but I can’t have them out here with nothing to occupy their minds. I’ll give you 3 hundred quid if you take them to the zoo.” So Murphy agrees and loads them up into the back of his pikey lorry.

Three hours later the bloke is still waiting for the fucking AA when he spots Murphy coming in the opposite direction with the monkeys still in the back of his lorry. So he flags him down and says.........”Oi, you cunt, I thought I told you to take them to the zoo?”

Murphy says.....”I did, but there’s plenty of money left so i’m taking them to McDonald’s.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This bloke is taking four monkeys to the zoo in the back of his pick up and he has a breakdown. He phones the AA and while he’s waiting Murphy pulls over, in his untaxed, uninsured crappy old pikey lorry.

”Top of the morning to you sior I’m  Oirish, the name’s Murphy....can I help ya, at all at all at all?”

”Well I’ve got to get these monkeys to the zoo and i’m waiting for the AA but I can’t have them out here with nothing to occupy their minds. I’ll give you 3 hundred quid if you take them to the zoo.” So Murphy agrees and loads them up into the back of his pikey lorry.

Three hours later the bloke is still waiting for the fucking AA when he spots Murphy coming in the opposite direction with the monkeys still in the back of his lorry. So he flags him down and says.........”Oi, you cunt, I thought I told you to take them to the zoo?”

Murphy says.....”I did, but there’s plenty of money left so i’m taking them to McDonald’s.

For fuck sake Judy, that jokes older than Pens growler! 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

But not as old as your's.

This is what I log in here to see.... two old bints arguing about their dust-covered nether regions. 

As you were, ladies. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 07/09/2019 at 20:09, camberwell gypsy said:

But at least I didn’t get it from a Christmas cracker. Far too long to go on that little bit of paper. Know what I mean Mrs Pretend Pikey?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 07/09/2019 at 16:28, scotty said:

This is what I log in here to see.... two old bints arguing about their dust-covered nether regions. 

As you were, ladies. 

Bit of a piss take there, innit, Scotto?