CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everything you know about nutrition is wrong

Miles

Headline on the latest edition of New Scientist

I wish that cunts would make their minds up even if the advice is iffy. perhaps everything is good for us or everything is bad for us. Reality is that there is too much concentration about what people are eating rather than looking at whether they are getting enough exercise. It might actually be that if you take proper exercise that you can live off a diet MaccyD's  and be quite healthy. Has anyone done a study on a fat cunts who walk five miles a day compared with fat cunts on mobility scooters, or even compared fat cunts who walk five miles a day with thin cunts on mobility scooters?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24332380-000-why-everything-you-know-about-nutrition-is-wrong/

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Headline on the latest edition of New Scientist

I wish that cunts would make their minds up even if the advice is iffy. perhaps everything is good for us or everything is bad for us. Reality is that there is too much concentration about what people are eating rather than looking at whether they are getting enough exercise. It might actually be that if you take proper exercise that you can live off a diet MaccyD's  and be quite healthy. Has anyone done a study on a fat cunts who walk five miles a day compared with fat cunts on mobility scooters, or even compared fat cunts who walk five miles a day with thin cunts on mobility scooters?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24332380-000-why-everything-you-know-about-nutrition-is-wrong/

I would love to read the entire article, however I'm not willing to sign up for a $15 per month subscription just to unlock the rest of it beyond the first two or three paragraphs.

How about a copy/paste?