CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car alarms at 2AM

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Without wishing to sound like some northern,golfing,faux posh cunt you must live in an area that attracts these scum or people that cant afford a decent car that's not falling to pieces.I cant remember if I've ever been awoken by one of these but that's because I live in a decent village surrounded by good,law abiding affluent people.

Did I manage to not sound like spunkers?.....No?  Thought not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Without wishing to sound like some northern,golfing,faux posh cunt you must live in an area that attracts these scum or people that cant afford a decent car that's not falling to pieces.I cant remember if I've ever been awoken by one of these but that's because I live in a decent village surrounded by good,law abiding affluent people.

'You, are number 6'

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Oradour-sur-Glane is a good village to move to. No cunt has car alarms there  

Guest Ollyboro
29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Busted!....Come to think of it when I was there the fucking boats woke me up,fucking dago cunts.

I once took a woman to see Pavarotti ....in Hyde Park......and you know..the funny thing was, through the entire performance she referred to him as a "Dago". "No, no,no,no" I said, "This fat cunt isn't a dago...this fat cunt's a wop". She went off to powder her nose, or something. I wish I knew her name. She's still got my wallet.