CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

B O

Neil

18 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't, but I do recall a "Tuna Can Tommy", (tuna tin to you Brits) though he might have been from a different Wambaugh novel.

He's in "The Glitter Dome".

On a just-about-semi-related note, "Cannery Row" is one of my favourite books. (I almost spelled it "favorite" there, just to make you feel at home, but I wouldn't have been able to live with myself afterwards.) The frog hunt episode is absolute fucking class.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a just-about-semi-related note, "Cannery Row" is one of my favourite books. (I almost spelled it "favorite" there, just to make you feel at home, but I wouldn't have been able to live with myself afterwards.) The frog hunt episode is absolute fucking class.

Unlike you to be so neighborly.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve been to the sardine factory in Monterrey where Steinbeck worked and lived as a youth.....Cannery Row.

I was playing golf at Pebble beach and other great courses just round the corner otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered.

John Steinbeck was a cunt.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yeah, I googled it after I posted. It's been quite awhile since I read any Wambaugh. I've read his first ten books from The New Centurions through Echoes in the Darkness. 

One of these days, I'll have to pick up where I left off. 

I'd also like to give Blood On The Badge, by Ron Harris a read. 😉

Don't think I read Cannery Row, though I have read Of Mice and Men and Grapes of Wrath.

If you've never seen the 1940 film version of GOW with Henry Fonda as Tom Joad, you ought to give it a look.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Best you treat little Nancy Callaghan right, or Marv will be round to fuck you up but good.

He seems more like a Nancy Kulp kinda guy.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well it’s better than your current self-portrait.....

lol.

No, it’s not. Mine is of a fictitious character from my childhood, that was chosen as a lighthearted joke. Yours is of someone who epitomises everything I hate in politics and the public school system. He’s a total fucking wanker, as are you. I bet your spindly little cock is red raw after an afternoon watching the Parliament channel. You fucking disgust me.

Lol. Lol. LOL!

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

No, it’s not. Mine is of a fictitious character from my childhood, that was chosen as a lighthearted joke. Yours is of someone who epitomises everything I hate in politics and the public school system. He’s a total fucking wanker, as are you. I bet your spindly little cock is red raw after an afternoon watching the Parliament channel. You fucking disgust me.

Lol. Lol. LOL!

Fuck off.

Ape

Which school would you like to have gone to ?

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Ape

Which school would you like to have gone to ?

Whichever school @Ape went to,  I'd imagine he's unbelievably glad it wasn't yours. Getting your rectum fucked inside out five times a day is an education of sorts, but not the kind anyone here but @Frank and  yourself would be proud of.

Punkape.exe is in overdrive today. Has the run button been glued down with your Nigerian boyfriends salty salad dressing?

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you have lots of beans at your school?

Yes! And balsa wood, and glue, and helicopters. What I didn’t have, however, was any anal sex with “men of the cloth”. I have no complaints about my school life - I suspect the same applies to you, albeit for very different reasons. Fucking poof. Lol.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes! And balsa wood, and glue, and helicopters. What I didn’t have, however, was any anal sex with “men of the cloth”. I have no complaints about my school life - I suspect the same applies to you, albeit for very different reasons. Fucking poof. Lol.

Would you have enjoyed Eton and subsequent better career prospects ?