CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Spencer

Guest Brett

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I consider myself triumphant. Gyppo cheated by stating verified facts from an accredited source, whereas I, correctly followed scientific procedure, by actually knowing very little about the subject, and then just making stuff up.

Your career in politics beckons, eric. 👍👍

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I consider myself triumphant. Gyppo cheated by stating verified facts from an accredited source, whereas I, correctly followed scientific procedure, by actually knowing very little about the subject, and then just making stuff up.

I agree, using facts was a low blow. Terminal velocity is a tricky one anyway, as it itself is a function of conditions producing a resultant force of zero. Rather than the an object being stationary when in this state, it simply means things won't change.

To learn more you can subscribe to my You Tube channel, Rat's a Clever Nazi.

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Your career in politics beckons, eric. 👍👍

Never mind all that shit Splot, I reckon gaseous 'planets' should be renamed Cosmic Farts or Space Puffs. I mean, it's not like any fuckin Kenyans are going to land on them is it?

People actually think they'll be able to walk around on Uranus one day

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I agree, using facts was a low blow. Terminal velocity is a tricky one anyway, as it itself is a function of conditions producing a resultant force of zero. Rather than the an object being stationary when in this state, it simply means things won't change.

To learn more you can subscribe to my You Tube channel, Rat's a Clever Nazi.

Youtube can fuck right off ratty, together with all other forms of social media. And you can tell that yiddish cunt zuckerberg I said so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Youtube can fuck right off ratty, together with all other forms of social media. And you can tell that yiddish cunt zuckerberg I said so. 

right you are squire.

As Cilla Black once said of Menachem Begin: "That little cunt's a torah torah laughs"

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Barrymore was a lightweight. 

Hardly. I doubt you've ever had a pool party where you've woken up to find a dead faggot with an ashtray up his arsehole. 

You prefer your queers alive and spouting utter fucking nonsense, their rectums stuffed to the brim with golf balls.

BEANS!!

Lol

Fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hardly. I doubt you've ever had a pool party where you've woken up to find a dead faggot with an ashtray up his arsehole. 

You prefer your queers alive and spouting utter fucking nonsense, their rectums stuffed to the brim with golf balls.

BEANS!!

Lol

Fuck off.

When you instigated the removal of all my 'likes',  it was akin to being raped 2,432 times.  I know all about real pain. lol

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

When you instigated the removal of all my 'likes',  it was akin to being raped 2,432 times.  I know all about real pain. lol

He's a "Like Ferret", he is only doing what comes natural to him .. just as Ape is a yawn inducer.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

BEANS!!

Lol

Fuck off.

Pay attention to my previous warnings about your conduct fuckwit. You’re on thin ice here with the administrators and their camp followers....

Lol.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pay attention to my previous warnings about your conduct fuckwit. You’re on thin ice here with the administrators and their camp followers....

Lol.

Punkers, coming from someone with your track record on getting himself banned, those words of wisdom sound rather hollow. 

Lol indeed. 

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Lol.

You've got a whole set of rules and directives that solely apply to you, due to your repetitive, tiresome and unrelenting outpouring of complete and utter fucking bollocks.

Taking advice on conduct from you is like taking investment tips from Withers.

Fuck off.

Lol.

• Like 2

A tip to all you like miners out there - make a reference to Ape in your post and you're guaranteed a like from the vile amalgam of both genders. Doesn’t matter if the post is utter fucking drivel (this will doubtless come as a relief to @Earl of Punkape and @Witheredscrote, as for them drivel is a given) - just post the first shite that comes into your head!

37 minutes ago, Ape said:

A tip to all you like miners out there - make a reference to Ape in your post and you're guaranteed a like from the vile amalgam of both genders. Doesn’t matter if the post is utter fucking drivel (this will doubtless come as a relief to @Earl of Punkape and @Witheredscrote, as for them drivel is a given) - just post the first shite that comes into your head!

Ok. 

Wibble!