CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Spencer

Guest Brett

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In my experience British Africans (yes you have to call them that or you’re a racist) don’t care for cheese and pickle. There is some kind of caterpillar, don’t know the name , they are crazy for. They smuggle them in every day through Heathrow. They fry the fuckers up and wolf them down like fucking caviar. ( not that i’ve tasted caviar obviously. I’m not posh)

I’m not against Africans in my country, as long as they are female with massive tits and arses. The rest of them need to fuck off back where they came from.

Fuck me, Frau Rat's an African!

28 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Poor old Snitch .. I have always wondered whether he shares a bed with Ape.

We will never know.  I think we all feel guilt about the way we treated him at the end,  especially Roops, who constantly goaded him. I don't know how she fucking sleeps at night.

R I P Snatch, you rollmop scoffing kraut lover.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

We will never know.  I think we all feel guilt about the way we treated him at the end,  especially Roops, who constantly goaded him. I don't know how she fucking sleeps at night.

R I P Snatch, you rollmop scoffing kraut lover.

I suspect that Mrs R sleeps well in a comfortable bed.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What do you call an African with ten kids?

These days, "neighbour".

I know it was a word beginning with N and ending with R but I don't think it was neighbour

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think he had a case. Just a plastic bag with a cheese and pickle sarnie in. 

I also heard it was a frozen sarnie. I can't say I've ever felt the need to put sarnies in the freezer rather than the fridge although i've heard The foreign types do have weird food preferences though.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Have you had a stroke?

It's lovely here today in Norwich, Withers, Drew's entitled to a few early sherbets down by the Wensum.

What's it like in France? I imagine that the piss-soaked, immigrant filled streets are absolutely fucking humming in this heat. 

Idiot.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's lovely here today in Norwich, Withers, Drew's entitled to a few early sherbets down by the Wensum.

What's it like in France? I imagine that the piss-soaked, immigrant filled streets are absolutely fucking humming in this heat. 

Idiot.

Not so good today,  sunshine and 35C, but the man who serviced the pool filters this morning left the garden gate open, and a gaggle of 19 geese are happily splashing about as I type.

Life is tiresome. 

Twat.

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I would certainly consider it,  if I lived a mere 130 mile from Leicester.  Tell me, when the wind blows from the west,  can you smell curry?

It's only 120 miles from here to London, the stench of The Judge's gusset blocks out any bad biryani vibes wafting out of Ratae.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not so good today,  sunshine and 35C, but the man who serviced the pool filters this morning left the garden gate open, and a gaggle of 19 geese are happily splashing about as I type.

Life is tiresome. 

Twat.

You'll be fucking knackered tomorrow then. I bet they wish they had accidentally wandered into Barrymores gaffe instead.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because 209 mph is terminal velocity, which is how fast objects without wings or rotors travel after they've fallen for miles through the earths atmosphere. 

I'm not talking to you about this stuff anymore. You're well thick with gravity!

oh hang on, you Wikipedia'd it. 

Well.. what I said is still right because it also says that if the arms and legs were tucked up to the body, it would achieve higher speeds. It was minus degrees farengrade, so he wouldn't have been spread-eagled for an even suntan, on his back, and on his legs, and on his arms hahahaha.

The physics of fluid mechanics (let's call it what it is), was never meant for fragrant lezzas like yourself Authoritah. Stop filling your pretty little head with such silly ideas.

Mine jew, I bet you know your way around a Rug Doctor © eh?

Guest Ollyboro
14 hours ago, Neil said:

Wasn't Kip Keyno known as the 1st 'flying kenyan'

The first flying Kenyan was a gentleman called Kenneth N'Bongo. In 1953 he was captured by the 31st Lancers - during the Mau Mau rising. To keep up morale, the 31st Lancers would fire N'Bongo from their regimental cannon ("Wog Stopper The 1st") into the nearest cesspit. N'Bongo died of Dysentery and a broken neck, but as part of the healing process N'Bongo had the first ever flush public toilet in Nairobi named after him. Tradition has it that anybody firing a cannonball in the N'Bongo Bog is greeted with a cry of "N'Bongo!! N'Bongo!! He shits near the Congo!!", by his fellow toilet users. The N'Bongo Bog is one of many African shitters Spunkers is barred from. The filthy cunt 

59 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The physics of fluid mechanics (let's call it what it is), was never meant for fragrant lezzas like yourself Authoritah. Stop filling your pretty little head with such silly ideas.

Mine jew, I bet you know your way around a Rug Doctor © eh?

I consider myself triumphant. Gyppo cheated by stating verified facts from an accredited source, whereas I, correctly followed scientific procedure, by actually knowing very little about the subject, and then just making stuff up.

• Like 1