CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Spencer

Guest Brett

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unbelievable, the butt-hurt git has just applied for another account. Brett, come back in a couple of months, hopefully by then you'll understand what the site is about.

Hopefully, by then he will understand how to tie a slip knot and find a sturdy ceiling joist.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unbelievable, the butt-hurt git has just applied for another account. Brett, come back in a couple of months, hopefully by then you'll understand what the site is about.

Let him have one. Might stop the rest of us from squabbling for a day or two 👍👍

this is a dark day for the site's gene pool. Even doodlespuffs like Brett bring the variety we need. A few more days of repetitive bollocks might have seen him through the initial twatty phase we all went through. Now we'll never know. 

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

this is a dark day for the site's gene pool. Even doodlespuffs like Brett bring the variety we need. A few more days of repetitive bollocks might have seen him through the initial twatty phase we all went through. Now we'll never know. 

Had he elegance, was he not fragrant?

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I have to disagree Herr Oberst. The Brett cunt has an obvious dislike for you. Bring the cunt back and give him a fair hearing I say!

Guest judgetwi

Shit! I’ve just realised I haven’t disagreed with you. It’s amazing how pure blind hatred can fuck your brain up. Don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shit! I’ve just realised I haven’t disagreed with you. It’s amazing how pure blind hatred can fuck your brain up. Don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

you did seem a little confused Jewdy.

There again, anyone would if they'd had fuckin Kenyans drop in for a chat

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think he had a case. Just a plastic bag with a cheese and pickle sarnie in. 

Gyps, from a medical point of view... If a body what was friz solid, hit the ground at 209 mph, would it all smash up into little bits like in Terminator 2 ?

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think he had a case. Just a plastic bag with a cheese and pickle sarnie in. 

In my experience British Africans (yes you have to call them that or you’re a racist) don’t care for cheese and pickle. There is some kind of caterpillar, don’t know the name , they are crazy for. They smuggle them in every day through Heathrow. They fry the fuckers up and wolf them down like fucking caviar. ( not that i’ve tasted caviar obviously. I’m not posh)

I’m not against Africans in my country, as long as they are female with massive tits and arses. The rest of them need to fuck off back where they came from.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gyps, from a medical point of view... If a body what was friz solid, hit the ground at 209 mph, would it all smash up into little bits like in Terminator 2 ?

where do you get 209mph from? If he's gone belly to earth it'll be around 120mph. If he's gone headfirst then it'll be between 150 and 180mph. 

Terminator 2 was doused in liquid nitrogen. That's why he shattered 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

where do you get 209mph from? If he's gone belly to earth it'll be around 120mph. If he's gone headfirst then it'll be between 150 and 180mph. 

Terminator 2 was doused in liquid nitrogen. That's why he shattered 

Because 209 mph is terminal velocity, which is how fast objects without wings or rotors travel after they've fallen for miles through the earths atmosphere. 

I'm not talking to you about this stuff anymore. You're well thick with gravity!

oh hang on, you Wikipedia'd it. 

Well.. what I said is still right because it also says that if the arms and legs were tucked up to the body, it would achieve higher speeds. It was minus degrees farengrade, so he wouldn't have been spread-eagled for an even suntan, on his back, and on his legs, and on his arms hahahaha.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Fuck google shit wiki wank