CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mean old bastard jailed for just three years!

Guest Betterthanyou

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What did this doddery old fucker want with a powerful air rifle anyhow? What the fuck do you actually use one for in suburbia? Hopefully he'll get glass shards in his porridge and die a painful death inside.

The clue is in the report. HULL.  My choice would have been the Uzi Submachine gun, but us French pensioners get more money. lol

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What did this doddery old fucker want with a powerful air rifle anyhow? What the fuck do you actually use one for in suburbia? Hopefully he'll get glass shards in his porridge and die a painful death inside.

He was probably in wait with snipers optics for you to cruise pass on your mobility scooter, like a decrepit Carlos the Jackal, on route to bargain booze for your morning bottle of scrumpy jack cider. 

I'm guessing you saved a flagon from the night before, and he shot the kid in frustration.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He was probably in wait with snipers optics for you to cruise pass on your mobility scooter, like a decrepit Carlos the Jackal, on route to bargain booze for your morning bottle of scrumpy jack cider. 

I'm guessing you saved a flagon from the night before, and he shot the kid in frustration.

Alright then. What does the doddery old fucker want with snipers optics? I'm as obese as Mr Creosote.

ps. I fucking hate cider

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Where are Major and Billy today?

I'm around Pen, I'm just cunting on the hoof today that's all, I'm a busy man. I've actually blocked you as you know but I occasionally check the horseshit you purvey on here.

Don't fear I'll reply to CBB later. I'm also gonna suggest you sun bathe on a high speed rail line. I know you like trains!

Aufweidersen 

On 03/07/2019 at 13:57, Cunty BigBollox said:

Alright then. What does the doddery old fucker want with snipers optics? I'm as obese as Mr Creosote.

ps. I fucking hate cider.

He's been battling early stage glaucoma and needed to be sure before his sight goes. I'm also gonna replace cider for cheap sweet sherry (more your tipple).

Stop splitting hairs and do fuck off. 

Guest judgetwi
On 02/07/2019 at 22:12, Major Cunt said:

He was probably in wait with snipers optics for you to cruise pass on your mobility scooter

Mobility scooter again! 

What’s your problem with mobility scooters Marjorie? 

Did they turn you down for one or something? Buy your own you tight fisted cunt.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Mobility scooter again! 

What’s your problem with mobility scooters Marjorie? 

Did they turn you down for one or something? Buy your own you tight fisted cunt.

All you need to know Jewdy is that when I spot you at the Valley next season, dressed like Alf Garnett. I'm gonna give you a swift right hander, hard enough to knock you outta you're wheelchair.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

All you need to know Jewdy is that when I spot you at the Valley next season, dressed like Alf Garnett. I'm gonna give you a swift right hander, hard enough to knock you outta you're wheelchair.

Hello Marje lol

33 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Good luck with that, The Judge hasn't been able to fit through the turnstiles since 1984.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 08/07/2019 at 07:39, Major Cunt said:

You might find that a little difficult.

Firstly, they don’t allow unaccompanied children in the disabled section.

Secondly, you couldn’t knock the cobwebs off Anna Soubry’s dried up old minge box.

Thirdly, you wouldn’t know where to find Anna’s love tunnel in the first place.

May I suggest you ask your (note the spelling) Special Needs teacher for some extra lessons in spelling, punctuation and grammar? 

I don’t envy her but , fortunately, it’s not my problem. 😁

Guest DrCunt
On 08/07/2019 at 07:39, Major Cunt said:

You're fighting this battle with Judith in completely the wrong way. What you need to do is find out his address and post him lots of fat boy clothes catalogues. Maybe throw in a brochure for a new mobility scooter too. He'll thank you for it.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You might find that a little difficult.

Firstly, they don’t allow unaccompanied children in the disabled section.

Secondly, you couldn’t knock the cobwebs off Anna Soubry’s dried up old minge box.

Thirdly, you wouldn’t know where to find Anna’s love tunnel in the first place.

May I suggest you ask your (note the spelling) Special Needs teacher for some extra lessons in spelling, punctuation and grammar? 

I don’t envy her but , fortunately, it’s not my problem. 😁

Ok Jewdy I admit defeat, I know when I'm beaten, let's bury the hatchet. On second thoughts no, I'm gonna bury a claw hammer in your gammon sized head.

Obviously to a septuagenarian who views the world through spunk coated bifocals, any man of 40 could be viewed as a whippersnapper.

With regards to locating love tunnels I'm certainly more au fait than an arthritic closet homo, who probably last got some minge in the 1950s.

I cunt on an ad hoc basis and don't spend my time in the Blue Oyster proof reading the walls of toilet cubicles, when getting my backdoor kicked in, like your back scuttling self.

I'll see you next season your honour.

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

You're fighting this battle with Judith in completely the wrong way. What you need to do is find out his address and post him lots of fat boy clothes catalogues. Maybe throw in a brochure for a new mobility scooter too. He'll thank you for it.

Do you think tickets for this event inside a Jacamo catalogue could elicit thanks?

images (11).jpeg