CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Creepy looking cunts

Prints Harry

Being a retired "high flying" railway executive I do from time to time receive promotional material .. this morning details of a staff training package arrived and inside was the delightful picture of these two creepy looking cunts supposedly looking at some part of one of the modules on a tablet. My feeling however are that the creepy cunt of the right is showing the equally creepy looking cunt on the left a photo of the flattened remains of a Yorkshire terrier tha he ran over with his cheap Korean built 4x4. Could you trust either of these cunts with your pet goose?

23s7zx3.jpg

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Being a retired "high flying" railway executive I do from time to time receive promotional material .. this morning details of a staff training package arrived and inside was the delightful picture of these two creepy looking cunts supposedly looking at some part of one of the modules on a tablet. My feeling however are that the creepy cunt of the right is showing the equally creepy looking cunt on the left a photo of the flattened remains of a Yorkshire terrier tha he ran over with his cheap Korean built 4x4. Could you trust either of these cunts with your pet goose?

23s7zx3.jpg

Bald cunts with beards are not to be trusted. 

Quelle surprise. A pointless, train-related, niche nomination which manages somehow to be both too generic and too specific simultaneously. Simply fucking awful.

PS That'll teach you to be nasty about poor old @Eric Cuntman

PPS Even though the cunt deserves all the abuse he gets for that FlidSpack shite.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Quelle surprise. A pointless, train-related, niche nomination which manages somehow to be both too generic and too specific simultaneously. Simply fucking awful.

PPS Even though the cunt deserves all the abuse he gets for that FlidSpack shite.

A bit rich coming from the inventor of 'Double Jeopardy FlidSpack'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that you on the left of the pic Baws?

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If nothing else, it made Ding look like a twat.

I did get asked to do a course showing people who to deal with difficult and violent passengers .. I did say that I was interested but did not get a response after I asked if they could accommodate my Quingo and the breathing apparatus, oxygen tube and the tablet pc that I use to tap out my robotic voice via a stick mounted on my forehead.

14 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I did get asked to do a course showing people who to deal with difficult and violent passengers .. I did say that I was interested but did not get a response after I asked if they could accommodate my Quingo and the breathing apparatus, oxygen tube and the tablet pc that I use to tap out my robotic voice via a stick mounted on my forehead.

You’re the perfect cunt to deal with difficult an violent passengers. Start telling one of your really interesting ‘When I worked on the railway’ stories and the cunts would be snoring before you’ve got to ‘the’. And playing with the 350 piece Hornby train set down at the transgender refuge isn’t really working on the railways.

Walter Mitty 

Guest judgetwi

“I’ve Been Working on the Railroad” is a traditional American folk song recorded by Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan and John Denver among many others. It has some very dodgy lyrics about some bird called Dinah blowing horns.

I don’t know why i’m telling you this when we have our very own Yank, Piss Stains or whatever his name is.

Wanker.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“I’ve Been Working on the Railroad” is a traditional American folk song recorded by Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan and John Denver among many others. It has some very dodgy lyrics about some bird called Dinah blowing horns.

I don’t know why i’m telling you this when we have our very own Yank, Piss Stains or whatever his name is.

Wanker.

Hi Jewdy. Who would you call if dead Kenyans started turning up in your back garden? The police don't want to know and the dustmen won't touch 'em. RSPCA is just racist.

Guest Erroreptile404

I heard gary Glitter is going to stage a comeback starting with his cover of a New Order song: Touched by the hand of a nonce.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hi Jewdy. Who would you call if dead Kenyans started turning up in your back garden? The police don't want to know and the dustmen won't touch 'em. RSPCA is just racist.

Rentokil (ethnics department)

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Funny you should mention that Herr Oberst. Apparently the cunt touched down in Clapham. I’m no mathematician you understand but if the pilot had pressed the button five seconds earlier he could well have drifted, given the lack of cross wind at the time, into my garden.

I would expect some hefty compo from Kenyan Airlines for dumping shit in my garden and fucking up my Rhododendrons.

Saucy cunts.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Funny you should mention that Herr Oberst. Apparently the cunt touched down in Clapham. I’m no mathematician you understand but if the pilot had pressed the button five seconds earlier he could well have drifted, given the lack of cross wind at the time, into my garden.

I would expect some hefty compo from Kenyan Airlines for dumping shit in my garden and fucking up my Rhododendrons.

Saucy cunts.

I thought it was near your manor! Ronnie and Reggie would never have let this happen mind. People had respect in them days

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I thought it was near your manor! Ronnie and Reggie would never have let this happen mind. People had respect in them days

Ronnie took ‘pride’ in his work You could leave your back door open then. In fact Ronnie insisted on it.

Proper.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Sarf London belonged to the Richardsons Herr Oberst. The Krays were a pair of faaaking poofs you cant.

Mad Frankie told me that before I kicked his crutches away and done  the faaaking cant good and proper.

Don’t faaak about wiv me you faaaking Jerry cant.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wanker.

You should just be careful that you don't yank your dick too hard. Not much there to begin with from what I hear.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sarf London belonged to the Richardsons Herr Oberst. The Krays were a pair of faaaking poofs you cant.

Mad Frankie told me that before I kicked his crutches away and done  the faaaking cant good and proper.

Don’t faaak about wiv me you faaaking Jerry cant.

Judge,  those pizzas in that box will be cold by the time the punters get them. Behave yourself.

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Judge,  those pizzas in that box will be cold by the time the punters get them. Behave yourself.

Yeah.......and you will be long dead in the ground before any original thought enters your empty brain cavity. Keep trying though......there’s nothing wrong with ambition.