CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 Glasters Festival

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Corporate, middle-class smugness in the good ol' English 'silly season'. is upon us once again. My thoughts and prayers are for a torrential, day long thunderstorm sending an armada of tents into the river along with the usual tide of effluent and plastic these hippie-crites create every June.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Corporate, middle-class smugness in the good ol' English 'silly season'. is upon us once again. My thoughts and prayers are for a torrential, day long thunderstorm sending an armada of tents into the river along with the usual tide of effluent and plastic these hippie-crites create every June.

It's not EVERY June you misinformed twat, there's a "sabbatical" every few years.

Guest judgetwi

Anyone who calls it “Glasters” or “Glasto” should stay at home and watch the Wimminz World Cup.

Either that or they work for the BBC . Both ways they are massive cunts.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Anyone who calls it “Glasters” or “Glasto” should stay at home and watch the Wimminz World Cup.

Either that or they work for the BBC . Both ways they are massive cunts.

Again with same wavelength already!

Only difference is, I'd gas the fuckers and solve the problem once and for all. 

Someone I work with goes to that all the time, and then bores me rigid with how great it is and "Why don't you come with me next year". What's so good about standing among thousands of smelly cunts, listening to shite music, getting soaked or fucking boiled alive (depending on whether it pisses down or a fucking heatwave) and try to use toilets that basically pack up after day 2? Fuck that. Whose headlining this year? Oh yeah, Killers and The Cure. Once again, Fuck Dat. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone I work with goes to that all the time, and then bores me rigid with how great it is and "Why don't you come with me next year". What's so good about standing among thousands of smelly cunts, listening to shite music, getting soaked or fucking boiled alive (depending on whether it pisses down or a fucking heatwave) and try to use toilets that basically pack up after day 2? Fuck that. Whose headlining this year? Oh yeah, Killers and The Cure. Once again, Fuck Dat. 

Oh yeah, I forgot

Robert Smith's a cunt 

Guest Ollyboro

If anycunt's ever wondered what Marc fucking Bolan would have looked like had he survived his crash and then been kept alive for 40 years on a lard filled intravenous drip, Robert Smith is the answer. Looks like the type of pissed auld boiler Judgie would sidle up to in a low budget kebab shop and attempt to finger for the price of a house special. Dirty cunt.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

If anycunt's ever wondered what Marc fucking Bolan would have looked like had he survived his crash and then been kept alive for 40 years on a lard filled intravenous drip, Robert Smith is the answer. Looks like the type of pissed auld boiler Judgie would sidle up to in a low budget kebab shop and attempt to finger for the price of a house special. Dirty cunt.

Fuck off, Olly. Twat. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off, Olly. Twat. 

Just because you share a similar taste in shit wigs as Smith, it doesn't give you the right to communicate with your betters. Now fuck off and speak when you're spat at, you shit explosion.

32 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Last year I purchased a leg of ‘Serrano’  ham. It was very tasty and beautifully ‘cured’ I didn't capture it on film or photo as that would be a proper cuntish admission, but it really did look identical to the Cunt Smith. Too many coincidences to be coincidental I think.

lol

46 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Remember the video for Close to me? If only some cunt did push that fucking wardrobe over beachy head. 

Guest Erroreptile404
56 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

He really is a fat fucker nowadays - Judetwi that is.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Judge is as thin as a rake .. well as thin as the wide end of an hay rake anyway.

I imagine he must be out with his gay bar takeout and cock meat sandwich as we speak.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Too many coincidences to be coincidental I think.

lol

Fucking brilliant! Fantastic thinking! Like I always say , Suckdick Khunt is too much of a cunt not to be a cunt.

Have you read a lot of Emmanuel Kunt.......er...... I mean Kant, obviously?

😀

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking brilliant! Fantastic thinking! Like I always say , Suckdick Khunt is too much of a cunt not to be a cunt.

Have you read a lot of Emmanuel Kunt.......er...... I mean Kant, obviously?

😀

Sorry I can only answer questions once my answers have been approved by Decs. It’s a recent development unfortunately Judge.

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry I can only answer questions once my answers have been approved by Decs. It’s a recent development unfortunately Judge.

Good point. My inclination is to tell the mouthy carrotcruncher wanker to go suck his own cock but i’m so afraid that his witty repartee might make me cry I have to refrain. 

I’m sure you understand.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good point. My inclination is to tell the mouthy carrotcruncher wanker to go suck his own cock but i’m so afraid that his witty repartee might make me cry I have to refrain. 

I’m sure you understand.

Totally. I keep checking to see if he’s ticketed my car. You know what these local government jobs worth’s are like if you get on the wrong side of their tyrannical tempers. He must know some really ‘dodgy’ people as he’s such a big cog in the council machine. That's on top of being so much cleverer and tougher than all of us minions. 

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Totally. I keep checking to see if he’s ticketed my car. You know what these local government jobs worth’s are like if you get on the wrong side of their tyrannical tempers. He must know some really ‘dodgy’ people as he’s such a big cog in the council machine. That's on top of being so much cleverer and tougher than all of us minions. 

I have blocked you but being that you are now Decco's slag pussie could I say ... Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!

Fuck Glastonbury.

Fuck healthy looking, fashionably-dressed, rich kids pretending they're countercultural.

Fuck pop megastars on the main stage.

Fuck Jo Whiley, Huw Stevens and Lauren Laverne - who you thought would know better - for mindlessly shilling whatever crap comes on. Basically, Fuck the BBC for being snooty about loud guitar music.

Fuck The Killers headlining AGAIN.

Fuck middle-aged, middle-class, people being really fucking twee about it. It's a farm in Somerset. It's not some mystical Narnia / Neverneverland mashup

Fuck the poseurs who never would have gone to a festival back in the late 90s and early 00s. In fact, fuck going to a festival coz its the done thing to do. Fuck "festival fashion" (you don't need a wanky pair of wellies, get a pair of Docs you cunts).

Fuck selling tickets before a single band has been announced. Don't give me the "it's not about the music, man" pseudo-hippie bullshit. It's clearly not about the music - it's about seeing, being seen, and being seen to be seen.

Fuck people who like the churned out shit they're told to like.

Fuck people who treat music like its a fashion accessory.

Fuck the Guardian(obviously).

Fuck Emily "I want to be Kate Moss!" Eavis.

Next year, I hope Morrissey headlines, comes out with some thoroughly over-reaching right-wing bullshit  and it absolutely pisses down.